Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (70165 Views)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man / Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by harffie(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Winnelyn:
Abeg who caught who i can see two unclad adult undecided
erm, I'm coming let me ask Ifa..
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Innodon(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
See gobe
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by jahbiz: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
The man wanted to rape her or what? If not where is da woman face, they are both offenders...
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by ebujany(m): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
TWO FIGHTING DON TURN TO RAPE STORY ABI? OP CONTINUE
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by 1x2x3: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol the man even hold them as well
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Franchise21(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hehehe.. He left Emirates Stadium to go play away match at Old Trafford and was clamped down grin
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by browseyd22(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Did he force,why is the woman not out there with the man receiving the humiliation
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Very stupid set of humans... I wonder why nigerians lose their senses when it comes to sexx. No one should b subjEcted to such barbaric treatment
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Alhkerimu(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
ever811:
in the last pic I can see him small prick...if na me be the husband na to burn candle melt am all for him prick...but bayelsa and sex news...I believe malam yellow might have heard a lot about them and decided to go take him own share from Ese Uhuru... abi wetin be that girl wey sanusi hide for him palace name sef..
Guy you an gossip are like bread and butter pls face ur front an stop gossip
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by 99foxxy(f): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
undecided d pic is confusing.. both just dey hold themselves upandan
I thought I was the only one who observed it...

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Deckylicious(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bayelsa Men and people wife.
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bayelsans are fit as fcvk,this guy's are ripped mehn.

#proudlyIjaw
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
That is bad undecidedThat is bad
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by HelenPaul688: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Looking and getting confuse like Nigeria
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by buchilino(m): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
THEY CALL IT, FUCKING AROUND FUCKING AROUND.
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by dealslip(f): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Now this isn't right. How can you strip a grown man naked because of something that is not even a crime.
Why do people take laws into their hands. Every one is now a judge.
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
were is the woman pics... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by reganthony: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
out of all the many ripe fruits you chose to go for the forbidden fruit
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by MistadeRegal(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Who be the catcher and who be the catchee? UP elaborate those 2 dicksons.
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by princefaculty(m): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Conji na bastard and de embarrass pipo weh lack self control
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by lozanni(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
AuroraB:
Was it an attempt at r.ape? Was the woman hypnotized or juvenile? Why is the husband overlooking the obvious humiliation the wife's putting him through sad grin

I think it was a set-up. The guilty man might have been sexually harassing the woman who then reported to her husband.
The husband must have urged the wife to play along with the he-goat's advances, so that he can be caught red-handed in the act.
The he-goat fell for the ploy hook, line and sinker.
E don be for the man; now everybody don get picture of his pekus, lolz.

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by TerrorSquad147: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
see the kain veins wey dey this men hands. grin
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Sergioaguero: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
While there are currently 3.7bn women in the world…there are only nine different breast shapes according to lingerie experts.
Experts find NINE different breast shapes. What shape are your boobs? Visit Health Thread for pics

San Francisco-based lingerie firm ThirdLove decided to identify all the different shapes of breasts so that customers could more easily find best-fitting bras.

According to Newsline, they originally came up with seven major shapes and published their findings on their popular Breast Shape Dictionary which briefly described the shape alongside a simple line drawing.

However, after further research they have added two new categories to the dictionary, bringing the total number of possible shapes up to nine.
Shape

The two new additions to the list are athletic and relaxed and they join the existing seven categories which are: asymmetric, bell shape, east west, round, side set, slender and tear drop.

ThirdLove said it was really important that women knew the shape of their breasts so that they choose the best fitting and more comfortable bras.

It said that around 82% of women were actually wearing the wrong size bra – mainly because they fail to take width and length into account and where they sit on your chest.

So here are the nine breast shapes and a brief description of each type:

Breast shapes 1

Asymmetric – One breast larger than the other

Athletic – Wider more muscular breasts with less tissue

Bell Shape – Slimmer at the top, fuller at the bottom

Breast shapes 2

Relaxed – Breasts with lax tissue and Tips pointing downward

East West – Tips pointing outward in opposite directions

Round – Equally full at the top and bottom

See Breast shapes 3 image at www.idonshayo.com

Side Set – Wide space between breasts

Slender – Thin breasts, Tips pointing downward

Tear Drop – Round but slightly less full at the top

See breast shape 3 image at www.idonshayo.com

visit site for more juicy news.
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Sergioaguero: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Experts find NINE different breast shapes. What shape are your boobs?

Visit Health Thread for pics https://www.nairaland.com/3407504/experts-find-nine-different-breast

While there are currently 3.7bn women in the world…there are only nine different breast shapes according to lingerie experts.
San Francisco-based lingerie firm ThirdLove decided to identify all the different shapes of breasts so that customers could more easily find best-fitting bras.

According to Newsline, they originally came up with seven major shapes and published their findings on their popular Breast Shape Dictionary which briefly described the shape alongside a simple line drawing.

However, after further research they have added two new categories to the dictionary, bringing the total number of possible shapes up to nine.
Shape

The two new additions to the list are athletic and relaxed and they join the existing seven categories which are: asymmetric, bell shape, east west, round, side set, slender and tear drop.

ThirdLove said it was really important that women knew the shape of their breasts so that they choose the best fitting and more comfortable bras.

It said that around 82% of women were actually wearing the wrong size bra – mainly because they fail to take width and length into account and where they sit on your chest.

So here are the nine breast shapes and a brief description of each type:

Breast shapes 1

Asymmetric – One breast larger than the other

Athletic – Wider more muscular breasts with less tissue

Bell Shape – Slimmer at the top, fuller at the bottom

Breast shapes 2

Relaxed – Breasts with lax tissue and Tips pointing downward

East West – Tips pointing outward in opposite directions

Round – Equally full at the top and bottom

See Breast shapes 3 image at www.idonshayo.com

Side Set – Wide space between breasts

Slender – Thin breasts, Tips pointing downward

Tear Drop – Round but slightly less full at the top

See breast shape 3 image at www.idonshayo.com

visit site for more juicy news.
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by ezechueze(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by NedalBiggie: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
For the love of kpekus........

Nedal was here!
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by jude33084(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
veekid:
All these flat headz wey no get shame at all

Grow up.
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by ikemesit4477: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
shay101:
A man was caught red handed and pants down today in Opume community in Ogbia local government of Bayelsa state. It was gathered that he was trying to sleep with the woman right inside her matrimonial home and bed when he was caught by the woman's husband.
So Bayelsa state has now turn to Kenya where these kind of news is the order of the day.Lord have mercy!
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
surelove:
Konji na witch. Dem no fit go bush go do am? See him black sometin
you no even say hotel na bush dey ur own mind
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by icebergfresh(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
see yansh like ballon cheesy
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by frank202012: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
ever811:
in the last pic I can see him small prick...if na me be the husband na to burn candle melt am all for him prick...but bayelsa and sex news...I believe malam yellow might have heard a lot about them and decided to go take him own share from Ese Uhuru... abi wetin be that girl wey sanusi hide for him palace name sef..

Lols,
Funny but funny enough the msg has been passed.
But if that emira catch u eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.