Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (70160 Views)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man / Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Missmossy(f): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Eww what public disgrace grin the woman should have been stripped too undecided Why shield her face from this shame. A cheating LovePeddler she is. Her and the adulterer are guilty on same level.

Afterall she wasn't raped. Obviously it was a consensual affair gone sour. She has no dignity though, no respect for her husband and her matrimonial bed. Smh for married women of these generation. Only few are worth envying. Such rubbish.
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by kabrud: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
This one too go dey make noise upandan say na one wife em get but busy servicing kpekus everywhere. Flat heads and promiscuity are like...abeg Jacob Zuma where those ur index fingers grin grin grin
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by jaydeeking(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
C as him yansh black.
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by hopesuarez(m): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cadamlk:
A man without morals sleeps after another man's wife.A woman without honour cheats on her husband.
who u. epp
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by notoriousbabe: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Funjosh has been caughted again with his landlord's wife grin grin
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Funjosh(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
You don smoke your weed again abi undecided undecided undecided

notoriousbabe:
Funjosh has been caughted again with his landlord's wife grin grin
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by ooshinibos: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
here we go third world country
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by toblosky(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hungry da man still have sexual hunger.i taught we should be concerned with what our stomach will eat grin grin
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by july66: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
shay101:
A man was caught red handed and pants down today in Opume community in Ogbia local government of Bayelsa state. It was gathered that he was trying to sleep with the woman right inside her matrimonial home and bed when he was caught by the woman's husband.
The woman's husband deserves flogging too. If he settle madam well she for no go outside. It reminds me of the day I would have been killed. I innocently followed a friend to go and see his lady friend. I saw a man frowning seriously. His eyes were red but still didn't know what was going on until another friend accused me of not advising my guy to stop sleeping with somebody else's wife. I flashed back and confronted my friend who told me that it was because the woman's husband was impotent. I asked him a simple question. If the woman's husband is impotent, are you the one to help him take care of his wife? He had the boldness of going to see the woman in her husband's house. Thank God the man didn't bring out cutlass because he would have escaped since he knew from onset that he was doing the wrong thing.
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Duru009(m): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
where is the wife...... .
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
so, where's the woman

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by mayortm001(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
these pictures dey confuse me, wey d main man wey wan sleep with another man's wife?
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Dadsonval(f): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lmao hahahahahahahahahaha.......
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by deebrain(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Please, who really is the culprit? They are both holding themselves. Or does the man have an argument to validate why he commited the offence?

OK. I now know that its the man with the exposed that is the offender.
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Nobleking2000(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cadamlk:
A man without morals sleeps after another man's wife.
ok#A woman without honour cheats on her husband.[/quote] just trying to learn how to quote comments
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by nwannebuike(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
But the picture is not describing above headline,, because both of them are nude,,, who is exposing the other....
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kongi the phenomenal b@stard at work again cheesy
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by anyicash(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
This story is not true, the storyline didn't go well with the picture.
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Nobleking2000(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nobleking2000:
ok#A woman without honour cheats on her husband.
just trying to learn how to quote comments[/quote]
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Nobleking2000(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=Nobleking2000 post=50195418] ok#A woman without honour cheats on her husband
just trying to learn how to quote comments
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Doubleagent008(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Winnelyn:
Abeg who caught who i can only see two unclad adults undecided one with a strong azz nd the other gat a flat chest lipsrsealed embarassed
and you had to mention the ass... lol
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Doubleagent008(m): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
AuroraB:
Was it an attempt at r.ape? Was the woman hypnotized or juvenile? Why is the husband overlooking the obvious humiliation the wife's putting him through sad grin
and the topic said " he was caught TRYING " that made it sound like he was being fetish with a mentally incapable woman. wasn't it consensual? why is the man being painted like he is taking advantage of the woman?
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by AuroraB(f): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
RedTarantula:

You just spoke my mind.
wink
Your moniker tho shocked grin
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by trychris: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
ALU AA! ISO GE RIOOO! No be small thing O!
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
The Bible story have changed here...It was a woman then now it's a man's turn so let anyone who has not sinned cast the first stone grin cheesy grin grin

Jesus come and see oooo
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by surelove(f): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
jupiterx:
you no even say hotel na bush dey ur own mind

Hotel kwa! If you know where that village dey. Na bush sure pass
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by BIDOO(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Winnelyn:
Abeg who caught who i can only see two unclad adults undecided one with a strong azz nd the other gat a flat chest lipsrsealed embarassed
Hmm, is that all you can see? Look wider the more, the prick you desire to see is becoming visiblegrin
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
rheether:
I like that. .
pls what do like and perhaps what should they do to the woman
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Missmossy:
Eww what public disgrace grin the woman should have been stripped too undecided Why shield her face from this shame. A cheating LovePeddler she is. Her and the adulterer are guilty on same level.

Afterall she wasn't raped. Obviously it was a consensual affair gone sour. She has no dignity though, no respect for her husband and her matrimonial bed. Smh for married women of these generation. Only few are worth envying. Such rubbish.
that is what I am saying, but you look beautiful, is just that I can't hold it anymore
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by MAURI: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Abeg who caught who i can only see two unclad adults undecided one with a strong azz nd the other gat a flat chest lipsrsealed
Hmmm.. the strong azz just magnet yr eyes babe. U try. Hmm :-)
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
people and insanity.
animal don mix with human
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) by Dabsey: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
These are heavty men.... Person catch this one with him wife sef you no go fit talk anything.... Lmaoooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.