Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council (40419 Views)

Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl / Lagos Maths Teacher Sending Nude Photos & Videos To 14-Year-Old Student Arrested / 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Whyem15: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
At present, people in the West look upon the 7th century history of young age marriages in the Middle-East with such astonishment as though it never happened in their part of the world.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Ngozi123(f): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Whyem15:
Ezekiel 16:4 NIV Translation
4 On the day you were born your cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water to make you clean, nor were you rubbed with salt or wrapped in cloths. 5 No one looked on you with pity or had compassion enough to do any of these things for you. Rather, you were thrown out into the open field, for on the day you were born you were despised. 6 “‘Then I passed by and saw you kicking about in your blood, and as you lay there in your blood I said to you, “Live!”[a] 7 I made you grow like a plant of the field. You grew and developed and entered puberty. Your breasts had formed and your hair had grown, yet you were stark naked. 8 “‘Later I passed by, and when I looked at you and saw that you were old enough for love , I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your naked body … –

Did you even bother to read the first few verses before this passage? If you did then you'd know that God is talking about Jerusalem here. Keep exposing yourself.

Btw, when God says "covered your naked body", which you mischievously end with, He means that He is covering Jerusalem's unclothedness- its shame, if you will- with cloths. Only a sick mind would make the assumption you've just done...

@nonjebose come and see what this one is saying... cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by collitexnaira(m): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Someone have to go to jail for this,,
Can you imagine the audacity, you kidnapped someone's daughter nd still married her nd you re telling them to their face that it's irreversible
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bobandgreat:
May God punish Afonjas for this. Rubbish.
May Satan bless you and your ekwe ancestors. Katsina na Yoruba land? Idiot.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by poyet(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
What crab are they saying? A 14-year girl barely knows her left from. How could she voluntarily convert to what she couldn't have possibly comprehended?

Abeg make we hear!
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Whyem15: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
The age of consent in one of the American States was just 7 years, just 120 years ago! But the Western people did not know that and just criticized Islam and Muslims for the marriage of the Mohammed and Aisha more than 1400 years ago.
In England for example in the parish of Middlesex County, Virginia, there is a record of 14-year-old Sarah Halfhide marrying 21-year-old Richard Perrot. Of the 98 girls on the 10-year register, three probably married at age 8, one at 12, one at 13, and two at 14.
In fact, until the mid 1960s, the legal age of consent in Delaware was 7.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by macphilip: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Adegoketheking:
god's intervention? you and that your god must be stupid.
Your comment shows how immature and shallow your mental faculty is!!!
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by SAINTHUD(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
dragonking3:
He is what my Bible tells me:

"and David inquired of the LORD, "Shall I pursue this raiding party? Will I overtake them?" "Pursue them," he answered. "You will certainly overtake them and succeed in the rescue." 1sam 30:8

So we shall pursue them and recover it all even if it resolves to violence
. Here is what my bible tells me '......love them that persecute you.....'
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Whyem15: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ngozi123:

Did you even bother to read the first few verses before this passage? If you did then you'd know that God is talking about Jerusalem here. Keep exposing yourself.

Btw, when God says "covered your naked body", which you mischievously end with, He means that He is covering Jerusalem's unclothedness- its shame, if you will- with cloths. Only a sick mind would make the assumption you've just done...

@nonjebose come and see what this one is saying... cheesy.
Pls explain verses seven and eight
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Whyem15: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
M

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Ngozi123(f): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Whyem15:

Pls explain verses seven and eight

Please read verses 1, 2 and 3 and you will know that God is talking about Jerusalem in this passage, not a particular person. Verses 7 and 8 are referring to God covering Jerusalem's shame. In the Bible, unclothedness is oft used as a metaphor for shame. He actually goes into more detail from verse 10-14 if you need any guidance to the issue. Now, will you admit that you made a mistake and that God was referring to Jerusalem here?

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

Waiting for you to quote that Quran verse or forever take your lies somewhere.

My question is very straight forward. Quran verse I said not Hadith? Don't deviate.

Even in the Hadith He married her @9 not 6. He was engaged to her @6. And married her when she attains puberty @9.

Shameless liar.

Puberty at 9, are u mentally ok, a 9 years old is still a child and no way near puberty.
To think u're even trying to justify this shows u're beyond redemption
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Whyem15: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
I admit i was wrong,but pls give me the legal age of marriage stipulated by the bible,
Btw, i pulled this out from catholic encyclopedia:
By the common law the age at which minors were capable of marrying, known as the age of
consent, was fixed at fourteen years for males and twelve years for females . Marriages under the age of seven years for both were void, but between seven and the age of consent the parties could contract an imperfect marriage, which was voidable but not necessarily void. The marriage of parties who had attained the age of consent was valid even though they lacked parental consent,
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
obailala:
Mr, what does my political support for Buhari's presidency have to do with activities of paedophiles in the north?... Has the election loss trauma also messed your brains to this extent that you can't reason anymore like a normal human?....

So because most Hausa's chose to support paedophilia, so therefore Obailala and every proper Christian from the south should have supported GEj even though I knew he was ruining the nation?... Or probably I should have supported a pyschopath Kanu who has succeeded in inciting hate in gullible youths with the promise of some strange utopian nation, not even a single structure in place, just a promise that once a name is changed, everything would be paradise, and that's what I'm suppose to dive into?.... Mr Man stay in your lane and stop mentioning me to spew trash, thanks.

With all the structures under the care of the dullard president u're defending, what has he been able to do with it all if not bringing more pain and suffering to the nation. As a president, he has every right to bring an end to this beastly behavior by his kinsmen, but no, he'll rather turn a blind eye because tbey're all alike. If this act is justifiable, why didn't he give out his own daughter to that old man that wanted to marry her. Seriously you people should grow a conscience
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Onechancearmy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:
I have ask the questions but none of them have answered Me. Provide the verse you claim. Liars. As soon as someone attains puberty. He/she can marry.

1400 Years Ago is Different From Now

2-Child Brides in Byzantine Empire:
http://www.roman-emperors.org/aggiefran.htm

3-The Pagans of the Prophet’s time:

4-Engagement with Jubair bin Mutim:

5-Sayyidah Aisha was fit for marriage:

[b]Narrated Sayyidah Aisha:

Two points I want to make.
First, you point out the fact that Aisha's menstruation at the age of 9 is evidence that she was ready for sex with Muhammad who was 53 years old. This position is hopelessly flawed because at 9 years old, Aisha was just BEGINNING puberty. She still had a long way to go before she could be called a woman. The fact that she was able to menstruate was not an indication of maturity for the purpose of sex or marriage. Girls have been known to menstruate as early as the age of 5. Even if we assume for the sake of argument that Aisha was menstruating I'm sure you'll agree that there are other forms of maturation that have to take place before a girl's body can be said to have become a woman's body. Her womb and reproductive organs must also mature. When a girl is rushed into sex and pregnancy simply because she is menstruating without allowing her body to mature, the result is VVF and it is no surprise that hospitals in the North are full of many cases of little girls with perforated sexual organs because they were introduced to sex at an early age.
Also physical maturity does not mean the same thing as emotional, psychological or intellectual maturity. A ten year old girl doesn't suddenly become a woman over night because she has started menstruating. If adulthood can be attained by menstruation then we should allow 10 year old girls who menstruate to become adults in every sense of the word. They should be allowed to vote, drive and take important decisions without any adult supervision.
That ends part one.
My second point is that every time this issue is raised, Muslims eagarly produce statistics of young consent ages from the Western world to justify themselves. Again this is an example of either wilfull dishonesty or ignorance. The reason why the age of consent is kept low in many parts of the United States and Europe is for incidents of sexual activity between two minors and not between a minor and an adult. For example there was a recent case where a 13 year old boy impregnated a 12 year old girl in the United States. Because the age of consent in the state where the incident took place was 14, no criminal charges were brought against the boy. The case would have been different if a man had been involved. In the United States, if an adult whether male or female has sex with a minor it is known as statutory rape and it is punishable by a long jail term.
Sorry for the lengthy rebuttal but it was necessary to set the facts straight.
Hope y'all have the patience to read this.

2 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Whyem15:
The age of consent in one of the American States was just 7 years, just 120 years ago! But the Western people did not know that and just criticized Islam and Muslims for the marriage of the Mohammed and Aisha more than 1400 years ago.
In England for example in the parish of Middlesex County, Virginia, there is a record of 14-year-old Sarah Halfhide marrying 21-year-old Richard Perrot. Of the 98 girls on the 10-year register, three probably married at age 8, one at 12, one at 13, and two at 14.
In fact, until the mid 1960s, the legal age of consent in Delaware was 7.

Oh please shut up already, this is 2016 and not 1960. I pray all ur female daughters be forcefully abducted and married at the age of 9, Oya say amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by nyabinghi(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
masseratti:
holy spirit is not human and not a being, its a force, and no s.e. x occurred. Where did you get mary's age from?

and are you justifying what Muhammad did in 7th century to this modern day? would you allow me to dismantle your ten years old daughter with my big fat f. U. C. K. I. N. G CORK?
you are not smart at all, where in my post did I condone the action of the emir, my response was to the fool that attacked islam.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by dragonking3: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
SAINTHUD:
. Here is what my bible tells me '......love them that persecute you.....'
So follow you own while I follow mine.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by masseratti: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
nyabinghi:
you are not smart at all, where in my post did I condone the action of the emir, my response was to the fool that attacked islam.
lol Mr Smart, hell yeah Am not smart, happy now?
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by maxmiracle: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
It is so so sad that we trivialize issues of serious national consequence. How on earth can a so called emir kidnap another persons daughter and force her into marriage be justified? Which marriage is said to be properly contracted without the parents consent? Will the said emir give out his own daughter at the age of 14? This is simply wickedness taken to another level. It appears the north is thirsty for blood. If they push us to war with their arrogance, the result may not likely be what they think. The illiterate emirate council even were bold to tell CAN they cannot undo the evil deed. What an insult? Islam is the Antichrist religion. Period.

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by nyabinghi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
poyet:
What crab are they saying? A 14-year girl barely knows her left from. How could she voluntarily convert to what she couldn't have possibly comprehended?

Abeg make we hear!
a 14 year old in the east knows different sex positions
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by nyabinghi(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
masseratti:
lol Mr Smart, hell yeah Am not smart, happy now?
very glad
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by FakoMaybach1: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Of course we know the 47 year old yoruba muslim APC MOD who supports pedophilia. But that his bussiness.
is it modath? or lalasticlala? which one give names..they can only ban you but they wont stop the truth..if you no wan wahala put the name in code let smart guys decipher it
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by obailala(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

With all the structures under the care of the dullard president u're defending, what has he been able to do with it all if not bringing more pain and suffering to the nation. As a president, he has every right to bring an end to this beastly behavior by his kinsmen, but no, he'll rather turn a blind eye because tbey're all alike. If this act is justifiable, why didn't he give out his own daughter to that old man that wanted to marry her. Seriously you people should grow a conscience
Can you kindly give me one good reason why you are attacking me?

What has my support for a buhari presidency (over the leeches that were booted out last year) got to do with some paedophiles in the north?

What has this case got to do with my conscience?....

Very soon someone would blame buhari for their wife's inability to bear male children and my conscience would also be attacked because I refused to call buhari names. To some permanently bitter persons, calling buhari names (irrespective of the situation) is now regarded as a virtue and you expect everyone to join in this madness?

Look here woman, if you cant to use your God given wisdom, kindly leave me out of these pointless rants next time. Thanks.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
obailala:
Can you kindly give me one good reason why you are attacking me?

What has my support for a buhari presidency (over the leeches that were booted out last year) got to do with some paedophiles in the north?

What has this case got to do with my conscience?....

Very soon someone would blame buhari for their wife's inability to bear male children and my conscience would also be attacked because I refused to call buhari names. To some permanently bitter persons, calling buhari names (irrespective of the situation) is now regarded as a virtue and you expect everyone to join in this madness?

Look here woman, if you cant to use your God given wisdom, kindly leave me out of these pointless rants next time. Thanks.

Am quoting you because you said all kanu have is promises, not like I care about him or anything but your president that has it all, what has he been able to achieve with it. He is just as useless as the kanu that have only promises
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by obailala(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Am quoting you because you said all kanu have is promises, not like I care about him or anything but your president that has it all, what has he been able to achieve with it. He is just as useless as the kanu that have only promises
What has this got to do with this topic?
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
nyabinghi:
a 14 year old in the east knows different sex positions

And how will you know that, how did you arrive to that conclusion. Some brainless people here never cease to amaze me. We're talking about the paedophile up north, but they'll always find a way to bring the people down east into it
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
obailala:
What has this got to do with this topic?
You should have thought of that before bringing in kanu and GEJ into the topic in the first place
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Wizzyblack3(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

My question is very straight forward. Quran verse I said not Hadith? Don't deviate.

Even in the Hadith He married her @9 not 6. He was engaged to her @6. And married her when she attains puberty @9.

Shameless liar.
You mean that man start fvcking a gal @ d age of 9? And you ppl worships him? Even Solomon who has many wives didn't marry a child,
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by bobnatlo(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

Shameless liar.
so he got engaged to her at 6 n was waiting for the child to start menstruation abi
mtcheeeew
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Wizzyblack3(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
yedidiah:
Also, am waiting to see what Aisha Buhari and Aisha Alhassan will do about this.
What will those ppl do? They married those ppl as kids as well.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
SAINTHUD:
. What then will make us different from them?
Balance of terror is the only thing that will stop this kind of thing. Israel is existing today because of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians / Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo / Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.