Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council (40421 Views)

Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl / Lagos Maths Teacher Sending Nude Photos & Videos To 14-Year-Old Student Arrested / 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by farem: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2016
Ha! This innocent girl needs, at this tender age, a PEN and a PENCIL and never a PENI.S
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by AdisaOwala: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
Even animals know toddlers in the animal kingdom and allow them to mature well before mating. undecided angry

grin grin

Bwahahahahahahahaha

I almost fell off my chair when I read that pun.

You killed it there Mahn!
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Omoluabi16(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:
I have ask the questions but none of them have answered Me. Provide the verse you claim. Liars. As soon as someone attains puberty. He/she can marry.

1400 Years Ago is Different From Now

2-Child Brides in Byzantine Empire:
http://www.roman-emperors.org/aggiefran.htm

3-The Pagans of the Prophet’s time:

4-Engagement with Jubair bin Mutim:

5-Sayyidah Aisha was fit for marriage:

[b]Narrated Sayyidah Aisha:

so you would marry a 10 yr old just because she started her period?? tell me what will you gain from a 10, 12, 13 year old. They can't cook, they can't do much physical work. Tell me. .how a 12 year old wife can be a pillar to you, is giving advice or any other role expected of a wife? you people only want them for sex, to fulfil your deeeeeepraved sexual fantasies. nothing more. But then I expect nothing less. your prophet had a child bride. . so its cool to you. So when would the jihad war for virgins start?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Ngokafor(f): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2016
ndcide:
Like I said earlier , I'm waiting for Progressive01, Fiizznation, passingshot, omenka and his team to come and put up a defense.

How then do we stamp out this odium. Definitely not with the kind of persons mentioned above existing in the same society.

FFK was right after all, the emir of Kano had a hand in that of Ese Oruru. They engage in high level kidnapping, forceful islamization and ritual sex.

God forbid!

....progressive01 and omenka are the same person.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by ilynem(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:
I have ask the questions but none of them have answered Me. Provide the verse you claim. Liars. As soon as someone attains puberty. He/she can marry.

1400 Years Ago is Different From Now

2-Child Brides in Byzantine Empire:
http://www.roman-emperors.org/aggiefran.htm

3-The Pagans of the Prophet’s time:

4-Engagement with Jubair bin Mutim:

5-Sayyidah Aisha was fit for marriage:

[b]Narrated Sayyidah Aisha:

So you admit that times have changed and your practice in Islam can no longer fit into modern day society? Thank you for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Dayoto: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2016
Bobandgreat:
May God punish Afonjas for this. Rubbish.
Do you even know the meaning of afonja?
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by obiZEAL(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

Waiting for you to quote that Quran verse or forever take your lies somewhere.

My question is very straight forward. Quran verse I said not Hadith? Don't deviate.

Even in the Hadith He married her @9 not 6. He was engaged to her @6. And married her when she attains puberty @9.

Shameless liar.
Bro! Are u sick...9 years old? What's the difference between 6 and 9
Someone married a 9 years old girl....9 asin nine and you see nothing wrong with that.... Mehn this is frustrating...
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by ancientbanana: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2016
Ban me or not I must say it, Islam is demonic 'n so backward. I blame Christians for all Dis. If we do to dem ten folds Wat dey do to us den we will all learn to Respect each other.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Zico5(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2016
Bobandgreat:
May God punish Afonjas for this. Rubbish.
Why are u people so deluded like this. U are abusing a whole tribe. Have u ever seen any yoruba abusing ur tribe directly like this. Well, I don't blame u, its the kicks that some of u are using to wake ur parents in the morning.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Missmossy(f): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2016
Ewww she is just a teenage girl embarassed at 14 she ought to focus more on her studies and not spreading her legs in the so called name of marriage.

Taking a man's daughter through abduction is bad enough, forcing marriage and islam on her is worse. I'm so sure she has been brainwashed. No sane christian girl of 14 would venture into such. No wonder the Northern part of Nigeria keeps putting this country in shame. Everything about them reeks of dirt, evil and out right babaric culture.

It's just so bad female teenage children can't get to enjoy growing up anymore. Makes no sense.

3 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by TerrorSquad147: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2016
AdisaOwala:

grin grin

Bwahahahahahahahaha

I almost fell off my chair when I read that pun.

You killed it there Mahn!
bro it's painful seeing/hearing things like this. I adore kids so much, so as many others, so why would someone that was once a kid(of which I know wasn't deprived of his childhood) now want to deprive another of her childhood? Is that not wickedness??
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by ebby9z(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

My question is very straight forward. Quran verse I said not Hadith? Don't deviate.

Even in the Hadith He married her @9 not 6. He was engaged to her @6. And married her when she attains puberty @9.

Shameless liar.

Engaged to a girl of 6 and married her at 9!
What's d difference? Who marries a 9 year old girl!
Muslims!

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Whats the difference between ages nine and six?
Can you give out your daughter's hand in marriage at a tender age of nine, and lastly why do these islamic religious leaders and monarchs like getting married to underaged girls? it is obvious that they are following in the footsteps of someone who we both know.
Your guess is as good as mine.

So u dont know the common difference between nine and six and u dare open ur mouth and say rubbish! Dont u know girl of 9 years of age can attain puberty if you dont go nd ask a med doctor.

Why we do this is because we dont follow the manuscript of Humanity which bunch of Imperfect and shallow minded human beings who call themselves philosphers created to guide human kind like supportin same sex marriage.
We follow the Divine message of God which God Inspired to our Beloved Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) to Guide the entire human and Jinn kind. The Holy Quran and Hadith which are perfect guidelines and dont go against humanity.
Even in the book u call "human rights" last time i check their is freedom to choice nd freedom to practice religion.
Since the woman and man agreed to marry, Who are you to object
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by samsam2019: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2016
For sanity to return to the world Islam has to be destroyed.

These people are evil and even shameless. Sleeping with a child and proud about it?

It shall never be well with every human being who supports this

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by porshuch: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2016
the references to these claims
.— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236)

.— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233)

,— Muhammad handling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)

— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),

— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)

— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)

— Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)— ‘

I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”—

Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)— Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.—

Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).—

Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.

2 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by ancientbanana: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2016
Zico5:

Why are u people so deluded like this. U are abusing a whole tribe. Have u ever seen any yoruba abusing ur tribe directly like this. Well, I don't blame u, its the kicks that some of u are using to wake ur parents in the morning.
I have seen so many yorubas insult the igbo tribe here so pls save it

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by SAINTHUD(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2016
dragonking3:
Since violence is the only language they understand then we will have to give it to them.
. We are not to conform to the world,ask yourself,what will jesus do if he were on earth?am sure you know the answer to that

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by mengho(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2016
ephi123:
I don't understand the culture of Northern Nigeria at all. How can this be right?

But yet their elites allow their daughters to be fully grown and mature and well educated (overseas) before getting married. Really unfair.

Lol, I will fix things when I become president
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Ngokafor(f): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
the
prophet began to
practice thighing his child-bride,
Aisha when she was six years old
until she reached nine years of
age (Fatwa No. 31409). The
hadith, which was quoted earlier,
mentioned the prophet
started performing
literal sex with Aisha ONLY when
she reached the age of nine
(Sahih al-Bukhari, book 62, hadith
No. 89). Therefore, Muslim
scholars collectively agree, by
virtue of divine example, a child
becomes an adult, available for
sexual intercourse as soon as she
reaches the age of nine. Likewise,
the Shari’a allows any of the
faithful to marry a six-year-old
child.
According to the fatwa, the
prophet could not
have sex with his fiancée, Aisha
when she was six due to her small
size and age. However, the fatwa
said that at age six, he would put
his penis between her thighs and
massage it gently because he did
not want to harm her. Imagine a
man of fifty-one removing the
clothes of a six-year-old girl and
slipping his erect penis between
her thighs, rubbing her until he
ejaculated and his semen ran
down her thighs. To this day, this
is considered a benevolent act on
the part of the adult male “not
wanting to harm her.” What harm
could be inflicted upon a young
girl mentally and emotionally if not
a grown man showing her his
penis and stripping her of her
clothes and rubbing his male
organ between her legs? Of
course the twisted mind that does
such an evil to a female child,
would not hesitate to ejaculate on
her body. And if this sexually
perverted evil frame of mind
committed such an act upon a
child, the pedophile would not
stop at ejaculating on her. His evil
desire would go further and rape
the child before she was a mature
adult. This is exactly what prophet did to Aisha when she
was yet a child of nine. Before she
reached puberty, he began to have
sex with her. the
minimum age of marriage should
be set at 18. Child marriages violate many
human rights; includingfreedoms to
education, freedom from violence,
reproductive rights, access to
reproductive and sexual health
care, employment, freedom of
movement, and the right to
consensual marriage.

....This is so sickening!! cry....its a tragedy being forced to live with these terrible,backward and wicked people up north..lord lugard ehh!!!
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by AdisaOwala: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2016
Danmaiduguri:

[s]So u dont know the common difference between nine and six and u dare open ur mouth and say rubbish! Dont u know girl of 9 years of age can attain puberty if you dont go nd ask a med doctor.

Why we do this is because we dont follow the manuscript of Humanity which bunch of Imperfect and shallow minded human beings who call themselves philosphers created to guide human kind like supportin same sex marriage.
We follow the Divine message of God which God Inspired to our Beloved Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) to Guide the entire human and Jinn kind. The Holy Quran and Hadith which are perfect guidelines and dont go against humanity.
Even in the book u call "human rights" last time i check their is freedom to choice nd freedom to practice religion.
Since the woman and man agreed to marry, Who are you to object [/s]

I hope your only daughter gets married off to a Mandigo who would use his biğ prìck to destroy her life a few months to her 9th birthday, Amen!!

3 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by ndcide(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2016
Ngokafor:

....progressive01 and omenka are the same person.
Really?
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by porshuch: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2016
Danmaiduguri:

So u dont know the common difference between nine and six and u dare open ur mouth and say rubbish! Dont u know girl of 9 years of age can attain puberty if you dont go nd ask a med doctor.

Since the woman and man agreed to marry, Who are you to object
but he cums on aisha laps when she was 6, he did not penetrate her at 6 but strokes his dick inbetween her laps when she was 6, what an insolent human being he was. Muhammad deserved to die by firing squad. I know he has rotten in hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

Shameless liar.

You make that seem alright undecided the truth still remains that Islamabad religion ,if not for the grace of God and the act of forgiveness written in the Bible ehn a lot of muslims will be blind if we start an eye for an eye movement.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Ngokafor(f): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2016
AdisaOwala:

I hope your daughter gets married off to a Mandigo who would use his biğ prìck to destroy her life a few months to her 9th birthday, Amen!!

.....Amen!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by pjsmart(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2016
And Zahra Buhari is still single at her age?

2 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Amberon11: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2016
You're a bastard like your prophet Mohammad.
Bari22:
Yess irreversible

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by ancientbanana: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2016
Missmossy:
Ewww she is just a teenage girl embarassed at 14 she ought to focus more on her studies and not spreading her legs in the so called name of marriage.

Taking a man's daughter through abduction is bad enough, forcing marriage and islam on her is worse. I'm so sure she has been brainwashed. No sane christian girl of 14 would venture into such. No wonder the Northern part of Nigeria keeps putting this country in shame. Everything about them reeks of dirt, evil and out right babaric culture.

It's just so bad female teenage children can't get to enjoy growing up anymore. Makes no sense.
it's not even d marrying Dat annoys me but the forceful marry thru kidnapping n the stupid Emirate council supports it. Dats Islam for u sha, demonic.

2 Likes

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by BossKratos: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2016
grin
FriendChoice:

Even in the Hadith He married her @9 not 6. He was engaged to her @6. And married her when she ATTAINS PUBERTY @9.

See dis one? So in your mind kids attain puberty at 9? Was that the time you also started to go through puberty? Or will you also allow your fellow muslim malo brother to marry your daughter when she turns 9 just like your propheteer?

You guys are so hypocritical and love to believe crap so much...no wonder its so easy to convince most of you to strap bombs to yourselves and die for a cause that is beneficial only to nitwits and psychopaths! Rubbish.....

***Vomits on the otondo***

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Ngokafor(f): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2016
ndcide:

Really?

...yep really..a lot of folks know that.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nasiruddeen(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2016
Always be sure of what you are sharing to the public is authentic so that you will not just victimize someone unjustly, because one will be held responsible of his ulterance and action on the Day of Reckoning.

Morons and brainwashed fools are all abound in this great country. These bunch of no good doers are clannish with so much hatred for northerners and still want them to be their customers. The mere mention of north turns their bile and get their stomachs running. Yet they want to be respected.

Then, they condemn and support the condemnation of their fellow country men while they look the other way and yet they want to be respected in Nigeria.

If you mention such hatred as evil, you are branded a religious bigot. Men, these guys are fools, the worst die-hard type I have ever seen.
Some people out of wickedness, foolishness and frustration will just take dry gin and snuff and begin to spread senseless rumours. What baffles me is how Nigerians believe everything they see on the internet, especially the so-called social media, forgetting that even fools have access to it.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Amberon11: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2016
Dumb fvck. What has Mary and Jesus got to do with this? If its not in the bible it isn't credible. Get well soon.
TPAND:
Theological research has it that Mary gave birth to Jesus at the age of 15.

This is not heresy. Ask and source for knowledge. Did the Emir do something wrong, Yes he did, in a civil society as ours such things shouldn't be happening
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Eshinkan: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2016
maj007:

I think the word you should use there is "BETROTHED" not consumated marriage. Aisha was only betrothed at that early age and she did not even move into the prophet's house. This is a common practice all over the world. Our northern brother only turned this upside down to justify Paedophile.

Further, you should that there is serious doubt as to the popularized age of 6 for Aisha as at the time of that betrothal.
There are evidence that she was already above the age of 10 as at that period.

It is a good thing that you are ashamed of Mohammed's paedophilia so much so that you have to lie.... grin...if you push me....I will present evidence from Islam......which shows he had sex with the baby Aisha at age six..... shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo / Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) / German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.