Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council (40422 Views)

Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl / Lagos Maths Teacher Sending Nude Photos & Videos To 14-Year-Old Student Arrested / 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by dragonking3: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2016
SAINTHUD:
. We are not to conform to the world,ask yourself,what will jesus do if he were on earth?am sure you know the answer to that

He is what my Bible tells me:

"and David inquired of the LORD, "Shall I pursue this raiding party? Will I overtake them?" "Pursue them," he answered. "You will certainly overtake them and succeed in the rescue." 1sam 30:8

So we shall pursue them and recover it all even if it resolves to violence
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by journerman(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2016
Shameless and disgusting people
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2016
So if I visit Katsina with my 14 or 15 year old daughter and they abduct her and force her into childhood marriage?? I will fold my hands and accept the bullshit? Dem no born any moslem bastard to try that with me, if it is war they want, it is war they will get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by missnazzy(f): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2016
Blue3k:

Pedophile confirmed thanks for correcting us. 9 years old makes a world of difference.

God have mercy!

can you imagine that?
my lil sis is 9 years old and just in class four. I still wash her uniform and feed her.

can't imagine any he-goat making advances at a nine year old talk more of marriage.

that is pure wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Morizo(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2016
After all the grammar my brother, you still did not condemn the damn act! That's the point, not election or whatever agitation you guys keep using to divert simple national questions posed to you.
obailala:
Mr, what does my political support for Buhari's presidency have to do with activities of paedophiles in the north?... Has the election loss trauma also messed your brains to this extent that you can't reason anymore like a normal human?....

So because most Hausa's chose to support paedophilia, so therefore Obailala and every proper Christian from the south should have supported GEj even though I knew he was ruining the nation?... Or probably I should have supported a pyschopath Kanu who has succeeded in inciting hate in gullible youths with the promise of some strange utopian nation, not even a single structure in place, just a promise that once a name is changed, everything would be paradise, and that's what I'm suppose to dive into?.... Mr Man stay in your lane and stop mentioning me to spew trash, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Eshinkan: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2016
AdisaOwala:

I hope your only daughter gets married off to a Mandigo who would use his biğ prìck to destroy her life a few months to her 9th birthday, Amen!!

Another fact unknown to most non Muslims is that....Aisha never had a child as a result of being violated at the age of six by Mohammed...these days we know what happened to her as VVF.... undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by stsinner: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2016
TheFreeOne:

It's only the Christian community / leaders that can help put a stop to these nonsense but as long as there's no common front to achieve that then the trend will continue.

But sadly influential Christians always turn blind eyes to such kidnappings, forceful conversions and marriages.
why wont they turn blind eyes to those things when the last one that fought for gullible,docile christians was ridiculed by the same christians and called names like bling bling pastor,arms dealer etc

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Ngozi123(f): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

Waiting for you to quote that Quran verse or forever take your lies somewhere.

My question is very straight forward. Quran verse I said not Hadith? Don't deviate.

Even in the Hadith He married her @9 not 6. He was engaged to her @6. And married her when she attains puberty @9.

Shameless liar.

This is a shocking post and it's on the front page as well shocked. Where are the mods here?
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Whyem15: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2016
Ezekiel 16:4 NIV Translation
4 On the day you were born your cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water to make you clean, nor were you rubbed with salt or wrapped in cloths. 5 No one looked on you with pity or had compassion enough to do any of these things for you. Rather, you were thrown out into the open field, for on the day you were born you were despised. 6 “‘Then I passed by and saw you kicking about in your blood, and as you lay there in your blood I said to you, “Live!”[a] 7 I made you grow like a plant of the field. You grew and developed and entered puberty. Your breasts had formed and your hair had grown, yet you were stark naked. 8 “‘Later I passed by, and when I looked at you and saw that you were old enough for love , I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your naked body … –
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by caracas: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2016
FriendChoice:

My question is very straight forward. Quran verse I said not Hadith? Don't deviate.

Even in the Hadith He married her @9 not 6. He was engaged to her @6. And married her when she attains puberty @9.

Shameless liar.
Oh so u even hav the guts to say ur god married a 9 year old.
Shame on you n ur Religion

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by obailala(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2016
Morizo:
After all the grammar my brother, you still did not condemn the damn act! That's the point, not election or whatever agitation you guys keep using to divert simple national questions posed to you.
So if Obailala uses the worthless phrase "I condemn," it puts food on your table right?... Is that what your problem is or how exactly is that supposed to solve the problem?... What is even wrong with some people? undecided

By the way, I assume that any educated and enlightened person who read through my comment and beheld my repeated use of the words 'paedophile' and 'paedophilia' should understand my position on the matter very clearly. It's not my fault that some people aren't discerning enough.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Whyem15: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2016
Presentation of Marie Antoinette to Louis Auguste at Versailles, before their marriage. She was married at age 15, on 16 May 1770.
Historically, child marriage was common around the world. The practice began to be questioned in the 20th century, with the age of individuals' first marriage increasing in many countries and most countries increasing the minimum marriage age.
In ancient and medieval societies, it was common for girls to be betrothed at or even before puberty. [19][20] As Friedman claims, "arranging and contracting the marriage of a young girl were the undisputed prerogatives of her father in ancient Israel." Most girls were married before the age of 15, often at the start of their puberty. [21] In the Middle Ages the age at marriage seems to have been around puberty throughout the Jewish world. [22]
Ruth Lamdan writes: “The numerous references to child marriage in the 16th- century Responsa literature and other sources, shows that child marriage was so common, it was virtually the norm. In this context, it is important to remember that in halakha , the term ‘minor’ refers to a girl under twelve years and a day. A girl aged twelve and a half was already considered an adult in all respects.” [23]
In Greece, early marriage and motherhood for girls was encouraged. [24] Even boys were expected to marry in their teens. With an average life expectancy between 40 and 45 years, early marriages and teenage motherhood was typical. In Ancient Rome , girls married above the age of 12 and boys above 14. [25] In the Middle Ages , under English civil laws that were derived from Roman laws, marriages before the age of 16 were common. In Imperial China, child marriage was the norm. [26][27]
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by lexiyandra(f): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2016
look at this big fool. so you are even justifying your demon filled prophet mohammed marrying someone at age nine. Backward people!! Scum of the earth is what you northern muslims are... I dont blame you sha i blame father Abraham that gave birth to ishmael. Abraham and Sarah should have just killed ishmael then the world would be at peace by now. rejected sons of a rejected father. dirty soulless clueless morons.

FriendChoice:

Shameless liar.

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by masseratti: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2016
nyabinghi:
mary was younger than her when holy spirit raped her.
holy spirit is not human and not a being, its a force, and no s.e. x occurred. Where did you get mary's age from?

and are you justifying what Muhammad did in 7th century to this modern day? would you allow me to dismantle your ten years old daughter with my big fat f. U. C. K. I. N. G CORK?

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Whyem15: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2016
Historically within the Catholic Church , prior to the 1917 Code of Canon Law , the minimum age for a dissoluble betrothal (sponsalia de futuro ) was 7 years in the contractees . The minimum age for a valid marriage was puberty, or nominally 14 for males and 12 for females. [33] The 1917 Code of Canon Law raised the minimum age for a valid marriage at 16 for males and 14 for females.[34] The 1983 Code of Canon Law maintained the minimum age for a valid marriage at 16 for males and 14 for females.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by jeffreysawyer007: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2016
FriedChoice or what do you call yourself ? Now I know your insanity knows no bounds... Hear yourself... He married her @9 not 6... Engaged to her @6... Don't know why God created you monsters.... Just bleeped up a little girls life... Did your father married by your mother when she was 10?
FriendChoice:

Shameless liar.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by segsun: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Bari22:
Yess irreversible
Not surprised, this reveal how good your upstairs is. I blame Lord Lugard for this, I would have read that this happened in a foreign country of Fulanis and not mine.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by henrybomb(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2016
People who support things like this can never give their children out for marriage at that or better they all have their children outside the country...i just hate it when some elderly uses religion to brainwash other people by misinterpreting the quran
DrinkWater10:

Whats the difference between ages nine and six?
Can you give out your daughter's hand in marriage at a tender age of nine, and lastly why do these islamic religious leaders and monarchs like getting married to underaged girls? it is obvious that they are following in the footsteps of someone who we both know.
Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by henrybomb(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2016
People who support things like this can never give their children out for marriage at that age or better they all have their children outside the country...i just hate it when some elderly uses religion to brainwash other people by misinterpreting the quran
DrinkWater10:

Can you give out your daughter's hand in marriage at a tender age of nine, and lastly why do these islamic religious leaders and monarchs like getting married to underaged girls? it is obvious that they are following in the footsteps of someone who we both know.

1 Like

People who support things like this can never give their children out for marriage at that age or better still they all have their children outside the country...i just hate it when some elderly uses religion to brainwash other people by misinterpreting the quran
DrinkWater10:

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Whyem15: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2016
Isabella of France (9 November 1389 – 13 September 1409) was Queen consort of England as the second spouse of King Richard II . Her parents were King Charles VI of France and Isabeau of Bavaria . She married the king at the age of seven and was widowed three years later. She later married Charles, Duke of Orléans , dying in childbirth at the age of nineteen.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by asamaigho(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2016
Bobandgreat:
May God punish Afonjas for this. Rubbish.
Sharrap ur smelly mouth.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by asamaigho(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2016
discusant:
Well, blame goes to these southwest people who still kick against Biafra.
A 14 years old girl hardly knows her left from her right.

How many constitutions exist for Nigeria by the way?

Far northern Nigeria has since adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal laws and practices like taking a 14 years old girl for housewife.

Problem is that our southwest bros don't understand that far north Nigeria wants to exist in its own lslamic territory - country - without distractions from rest of Nigeria. Only crude oil in the Niger delta binds far north to Nigeria.

As Biafrans kick to also live in their own country the way its population want, some of the Southwest people constitute the greatest critics of Biafra agitation.

Biafryyy is dead with d cowatd ojukwu.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Ngozi123(f): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2016
nonjebose:

According to christian sources indeed! Quote those sources, and stop hiding behind hearsay.

Ignore that one. Instead of him to bring evidence to counteract the claims being made against Muhammad, he's laying baseless accusations against Christianity.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Bestbeelieve: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2016
where are those gestapo style DSS when you need them?? undecided undecided SMH!!
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Whyem15: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2016
"In the Middle Ages children were married at a young age. Girls were as young as 12 when they married, and boys as young as 17. The arrangement of the marriage was based on monetary worth. The family of the girl who was to be married gives a dowry,or donation, to the boy she is to marry. The dowry goes with her at the time of the marriage and stays with the boy forever (Renolds). After the marriage was arranged a wedding notice was posted on the door of the church. The notice was put up to ensure that there were no grounds for prohibiting the marriage."
In 'Juana the Mad of Castille' J.N.W. Bos writes:
"Queen Juana I of Castile (1479-1555) .... was born on November 6, 1479, as the second daughter of Queen Isabella I of Castile and King Ferdinand II of Aragon. At the age of 16, Juana was betrothed to Philip the Handsome of Austria (1478-1506), only son of the Emperor Maximilian I. For Philip the attraction to the beautiful, dark haired Juana (to the left) was carnal and little more, but Juana became totally infatuated with her husband ..... his life mainly consisted of feasting, drinking and chasing women - and he had no intention to change his philandering ways. For Juana, however, only absolute togetherness would do. She was too young and inexperienced to realise that she expected too much from a politically arranged marriage."
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Whyem15: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2016
Bianca of Savoy, Duchess of Milan was married aged 13 (1350), and aged 14 when she gave birth to her eldest son, Giangaleazzo (1351).
Theodora Comnena was aged 13 when she was married King Baldwin III of Jerusalem (1158).
Agnes of France was 12 when, widowed, she was married to Andronicus Comnenus, Byzantine Emperor (1182).
St Elizabeth of Portugal was aged 12 when she was married to King Denis of Portugal and gave birth to three children shortly thereafter.
Caterina Sforza was betrothed aged 9, married aged 14, and gave birth aged 15.
Lucrezia Borgia was married to her first husband aged 13 and bore a son within a few years.
Beatrice d'Este was betrothed aged 5 and married aged 15.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by lekyar(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2016
This guy is insane.

Danmaiduguri:

So u dont know the common difference between nine and six and u dare open ur mouth and say rubbish! Dont u know girl of 9 years of age can attain puberty if you dont go nd ask a med doctor.

Why we do this is because we dont follow the manuscript of Humanity which bunch of Imperfect and shallow minded human beings who call themselves philosphers created to guide human kind like supportin same sex marriage.
We follow the Divine message of God which God Inspired to our Beloved Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) to Guide the entire human and Jinn kind. The Holy Quran and Hadith which are perfect guidelines and dont go against humanity.
Even in the book u call "human rights" last time i check their is freedom to choice nd freedom to practice religion.
Since the woman and man agreed to marry, Who are you to object

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Whyem15: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2016
All these are christian marriages in the dark ages and they were not sanctioned by the church,why then will you accuse someone who did same 1400 yrs ago,knowing fully well it was still a norm centuries after he had died
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by nonjebose(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2016
Ngozi123:

Ignore that one. Instead of him to bring evidence to counteract the claims being made against Muhammad, he's laying baseless accusations against Christianity.
Nne, thank you jare. My grouse is actually with this particular incidence of oppression. It is so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by fredust(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2016
What is the VP Pastor Osinbanjo doing in this matter? He can't pretend not to know what is happening. CAN must have briefed him on this issue as a Pastor in Redeemed and also as a member of the association. He should use his power to act on this very issue.

Also what about the Human rights activist, NASS and other Pastors? what are they doing....It is very sad that some people will take laws into their hands and nothing will happen.
Re: Emir's Marriage To 14-Year-Old Girl Irreversible - Katsina Emirates Council by Whyem15: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
"When the Austrian-born Archduchess Marie Antoinette was married off at age fourteen to France's future king -- crowned Louis XVI in 1774 -- her overriding duty was to give the kingdom an heir."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo / Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) / German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.