Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts (35499 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by madridguy(m): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2016
Hajia Aishat is just pulling your legs you wailers. grin awaiting for the real version of the interview.

richidinho:
grin grin

This is the kind of thread you can never see them peep jnto

Trust me, I must draw their attention

Hungerbad, sarrki, madridguy, ngenekwenu
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 14, 2016
hundredhundred:

What has Yoruba got to do with the thread? Some of you kids have no shame. May the soul of your brain rest in peace. cheesy

You guys have been wailing unnecessarily ever since things didn't favor you...
You guys didn't even celebrate d scam release of the 21 chibok girls.... grin

Nigeria is bigger than your interest. .. ok

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by hundredhundred: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2016
crixtex:

You guys have been wailing unnecessarily ever since things didn't favor you...
You guys didn't even celebrate d scam release of the 21 chibok girls.... grin

Nigeria is bigger than your interest. .. ok

I am glad Yoruba is giving you nightmare and you cant even sleep well. It should be morning in Naija and you are already blaming Yoruba for your misfortune and poverty rocking your life. I pity your parents and family.

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2016
hundredhundred:

I am glad Yoruba is giving you nightmare and you cant even sleep well. It should be morning in Naija and you are already blaming Yoruba for your misfortune and poverty rocking your life. I pity your parents and family.

My fiancee is yoruba.....

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by hundredhundred: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2016
crixtex:

My fiancee is yoruba.....

Fiancee indeed. Lmaoooooo. You truly have no shame, kids everywhere.

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by dunkem21(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2016
hundredhundred:

Pain me how? What has Yoruba got to do with the thread that you and your childish friend keep pouring smelly saliva everywhere. You have no shame at all. Smh

I never mentioned Yoruba and try as much as you can with your various handles, I can never be drawn down to your level of bigotry.

Now, allow me congratulate the newest Wailer in town grin

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by dunkem21(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Dem wan divert attention cheesy We no go gree cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2016
hundredhundred:

Fiancee indeed. Lmaoooooo. You truly have no shame, kids everywhere.

you can decide to believe or not.... but why are u guys attacking Buhari. .. allow him to concentrate naw..

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by hundredhundred: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2016
crixtex:

you can decide to believe or not.... but why are u guys attacking Buhari. .. allow him to concentrate naw..

One Zelibe is running mad already. Even screaming Yoruba for his dreams. Lmaoooo

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by hundredhundred: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2016
[s]
dunkem21:

I never mentioned Yoruba and try as much as you can with your various handles, I can never be drawn down to your level of bigotry.

Now, allow me congratulate the newest Wailer in town grin
[/s]

I hate chameleon, bigots like you aint even smart. Mschew

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2016
hundredhundred:

One Zelibe is running mad already. Even screaming Yoruba for his dreams. Lmaoooo

Who you be?? angry

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by ishiamu(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2016
Beremx:
It is finished!
Even Mrs Buhari is fed up
baba is always right.... aisha is an ipod woman

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by dunkem21(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2016
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

I hate chameleon, bigots like you aint even smart. Mschew

E pain am cheesy

Nobody can soil this moniker on NL grin

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Day11(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2016
Bubu is phucking up

*Shakes head and walks outta d thread*
angry

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by dunkem21(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2016
lalasticlala cheesy We cannot be distracted by inconsequentials cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by bayelsaowei(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2016
cc: blackpanda, antiwailer, apcsupporter, passingshot, demdem

make ona come wail...

you guys are remotely supporting an inept president... grin grin grin grin

isnt it weightless effort??..

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by normac: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2016
Still a backhanded attempt to make excuses for this president's sheer incompetence. Which one be hijacked again? Bottom line is the buck stops on Buhari's table and he must take the blame and the credit like a big boy. Newsflash, the government is failing /has failed on virtually all fronts and its the head of the administration's fault, not some faceless, nameless "hijackers".

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by hucienda: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2016
hehehe.. Reno is really having a field day with the current government.

He is the Wailer-at-Large.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by 4dor: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2016
reasonwitme:
I'm loving dis.but wait a sec!cud dis b a strategy of announcing d husband's interest in 2019?Is she indirectly reaching out to Tinubu for another realignment.May b,Buhari is behind her outburst and probably, d husband is helpless and d only way they seem right is dis interview. I find it difficult to believe Aisha(a Muslim wife)cud do dis without her husband's approval.she absolved her husband of all misdeed n put it all on d "cabals"This is a subtle cry for help.I don't even knw wat I'm saying.I see Buhari sacking Mamman Daura,Kyari to douse Tinubu.

I love it when a man can think and see beyond the surface level. I might not agree with you totally but one thing is sure, She had her husband's approval before doing this.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by opiaoku: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2016
Beremx:
It is finished!

Even Mrs Buhari is fed up
i must commend you beremx you saw this incompetence even before others

Only a fool will continue to live in denial that we're not better off before.
Some people can hardly feed nowadays
go to main market onitsha most shops are scanty others are not affordable.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by opiaoku: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2016
ishiamu:

baba is always right.... aisha is an ipod woman
bro beremx was the first apc known supporter to discover this scam government followed by keneking

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by opiaoku: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2016
madridguy:
Hajia Aishat is just pulling your legs you wailers. grin awaiting for the real version of the interview.

ngeneukwenu

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by hundredhundred: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2016
dunkem21:

E pain am cheesy

Nobody can soil this moniker on NL grin

Pain how? Just grow up and stop disgracing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by tinsel: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2016
Reno, you people and Patience Jonathan were also the reason Jonathan lost the last election. If Patience is half intelligent as this woman, I am not sure the hawks around Jonathan will have that much influence especially when patience seems to be in control of Jonathan much more than Aisha to her husband.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by dunkem21(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2016
hundredhundred:

Pain how? Just grow up and stop disgracing yourself.

Oga, take that advice yourself and stop running around NL with different handles promoting bigotry.

To drag another person to your low is another tactics.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by dunkem21(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2016
hundredhundred:

I just got back from a ban today, Please stop quoting me. You should stick to your childish rants and creating hundreds of monikers. I brk no rules.

Oh, you came back today? ..Make I say why everywhere been dey quiet before but confusion don enter.

Please go back cool

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by obailala(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari needs to watch it before the entire bubble bursts on his head... There's been many strange developments going on around him and several fingers have pointed at one or two men in his kitchen cabinet. There must really be something about Aso Rock that forces ears to be blocked whenever people get in there.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by obailala(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2016
opiaoku:

i must commend you beremx you saw this incompetence even before others

Only a fool will continue to live in denial that we're not better off before.
Some people can hardly feed nowadays
go to main market onitsha most shops are scanty others are not affordable.
Simple-minded persons interpret things purely on the myopic level of "things were better before, so therefore previous leadership was better"; with no attention being given to the primary root cause of the current recession/general hardship.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2016
And a zombie will say: "Ayiiiisha is a IPOB yuuut"
And another SuperZombie will say "She was hired by GEJ to discredit Our messiah President Buhari".
undecided

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 / DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles / Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.