Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts (35504 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by CashVessel(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
reasonwitme:
I'm loving dis.but wait a sec!cud dis b a strategy of announcing d husband's interest in 2019?Is she indirectly reaching out to Tinubu for another realignment.May b,Buhari is behind her outburst and probably, d husband is helpless and d only way they seem right is dis interview. I find it difficult to believe Aisha(a Muslim wife)cud do dis without her husband's approval.she absolved her husband of all misdeed n put it all on d "cabals"This is a subtle cry for help.I don't even knw wat I'm saying.I see Buhari sacking Mamman Daura,Kyari to douse Tinubu.

Very intelligent thinking.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by coolscott(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
hundredhundred:

I am glad Yoruba is giving you nightmare and you cant even sleep well. It should be morning in Naija and you are already blaming Yoruba for your misfortune and poverty rocking your life. I pity your parents and family.
hundredhundred:

I am glad Yoruba is giving you nightmare and you cant even sleep well. It should be morning in Naija and you are already blaming Yoruba for your misfortune and poverty rocking your life. I pity your parents and family.
Sometimes I thank God I am not Yoruba. it is noticed that these people sometimes look for someone to make the subject of their hate and unfortunately, their radar falls on the Yoruba.

When they get tired of expressing hate & disdain for Yorubas, they may shift their attention down south-south again. for now it feels good they are more preoccupied with hating other people. only thing is their attention has been known to rotate and can rotate in anyone's direction at anytime.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by obailala(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Mr, you're far too intelligent for this people. Never wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.
Your two previous posts were epic and nothing but the truth and anyone who still couldn't decipher it should hit his head against a rock.
Thanks bro... sometimes it's just difficult to ignore some things one sees online..
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by omoiyalayi(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
reasonwitme:
I'm loving dis.but wait a sec!cud dis b a strategy of announcing d husband's interest in 2019?Is she indirectly reaching out to Tinubu for another realignment.May b,Buhari is behind her outburst and probably, d husband is helpless and d only way they seem right is dis interview. I find it difficult to believe Aisha(a Muslim wife)cud do dis without her husband's approval.she absolved her husband of all misdeed n put it all on d "cabals"This is a subtle cry for help.I don't even knw wat I'm saying.I see Buhari sacking Mamman Daura,Kyari to douse Tinubu.

This is anoda angle u ve jst pointed out
U reason well

U could be right. Good insight
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by youngjagaban(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
crixtex:
Yoruba leave Buhari alone... Allow him to rule... Don't allow him set EFCC beam on you o..
A word is enuf....
did u actually type dz urself.....
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Babacele: 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
sensible woman trying to save her husband from kidnappers who have casted a spell on him. If this public stuff would save the situation , so be it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Asks Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southern States / Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti / What Next for the Embattled Senate President, Saraki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.