Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts (35508 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by AreaFada2: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Chanchit:

This is where you are all getting it wrong, SW didn't vote against GEJ out of hatred, it was because we think he's incompetent, if we feel same again bubu, we simply vote against him.

Nope. They said he was doing nothing for SW & SW people were being marginalised. Plus OBJ thought GEJ's term would be his third term ambition by proxy. Just like he thought about Yar'Adua's.

OBJ is influential in SW. Soon they all teamed up with SW media & with the North against GEJ.

Sadly, most current SW leaders are not as smart as Awo. Over 50 years ago, Awo understood the North better & refused doing business with backward & conservative people.

Now, SW leaders have soiled the name of progressive politics Awo laboured for by giving a total conservative that platform, APC.

when you do wayo too much, you will con yourself. grin cheesy

Now we can see how great the "competent & efficient Buhari" is performing now & SW people are enjoying better quality of life than GEJ's time. grin

How well did OBJ do in his 8 years?

So you just keep using sentiment to vote out people until a coup comes up again? shocked shocked

Do not misunderstand me. I was relieved when GEJ left Aso Rock. They could have killed him there, being surrounded by snakes who think they own Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by SalomonKane: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2016
Audray:
But this whole time we've arguing about doing something.So.what part of the divide exactly are you on? Accepting the pathetic political method of. Eg.Dem chop them own finish,Me sef chop my own,na our moni' Or Knowing what's right and standing for it no matter the oppressive pressure?
This is why I asked you a question in my earlier post.

It goes beyond shouting and ranting on social media.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by seguno2: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2016
What will those who said Jonathan is weak because of the "impolite" behaviour of his wife, Patience say to this?
Is Buhari also weak?
Is Buhari the one wearing the wrapper in their family?
If you ask me, na who I go ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Chanchit: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2016
AreaFada2:

Nope. They said he was doing nothing for SW & SW people were being marginalised. Plus OBJ thought GEJ's term would be his third term ambition by proxy. Just like he thought about Yar'Adua's.

OBJ is influential in SW. Soon they all teamed up with SW media & with the North against GEJ.

Sadly, most current SW leaders are not as smart as Awo. Over 50 years ago, Awo understood the North better & refused doing business with backward & conservative people.

Now, SW leaders have soiled the name of progressive politics Awo laboured for by giving a total conservative that platform, APC.

when you do wayo too much, you will con yourself. grin cheesy

Now we can see how great the "competent & efficient Buhari" is performing now & SW people are enjoying better quality of life than GEJ's time. grin

How well did OBJ do in his 8 years?

So you just keep using sentiment to vote out people until a coup comes up again? shocked shocked

Do not misunderstand me. I was relieved when GEJ left Aso Rock. They could have killed him there, being surrounded by snakes who think they own Nigeria.

SMH.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Audray(f): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2016
SalomonKane:
This is why I asked you a question in my earlier post.

It goes beyond shouting and ranting on social media.
Right.At least I get to shout and rant about the right things.Thank heavens I shout and rant at all. So ...what else do you suggest should be done?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by SalomonKane: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2016
Audray:
Right.At least I get to shout and rant about the right things.Thank heavens I shout and rant at all. So ...what else do you suggest should be done?
Oh so you're among the cowards (no offence) who hide in the comfort of their homes and shout. Marvellous.

Well, continue shouting and ranting Cos I don't discuss my ideals with faceless individuals. (no offence once again). smiley
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by reasonwitme: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
4dor:

I love it when a man can think and see beyond the surface level. I might not agree with you totally but one thing is sure, She had her husband's approval before doing this.
and wat if I'm a woman.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Audray(f): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
SalomonKane:
Oh so you're among the cowards (no offence) who hide in the comfort of their homes and shout. Marvellous.

Well, continue shouting and ranting Cos I don't discuss my ideals with faceless individuals. (no offence once again). smiley
Offence 1 & 2 quite Taken.
I asked what you suggest should be done to make things better or at least spark a more overt revolution and you call me a coward.
I thought you were a realist,how did you suddenly have ideals?
You do realise you are doing the same thing right? Ranting as a faceless and anonymous individual on social media. Get the log outta ur eyes will ya?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by MONITZ: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Still finding it difficult to believe that Aisha granted the interview without Buhari 's knowledge,an hausa/fulani woman, mother and wife of a sitting president from the North where it is the general norm that women are to be seen and not heard.

The interview reeked of some sort of damage control knowing how low Bubu's rating has sunk in recent times and hence needs all the shoring available....
.I feel there is a sort of political realignment hoping to be achieved with this interview, she absolves the husband of any blame indirectly and directly puts all the faults at the feet of a select few.

I am very sure Tunubu is only just bidding his time waiting on who eventually becomes the president of America,if it's Clinton then I guess it will be to Tinubu's advantage because it would mean that the Chaougry brothers who are a friend of his and a major donor to Clinton's foundation will wield some level of power especially in "third World countries "where they ve considerable investments, Nigeria inclusive, it was the Chaougry brothers connection that Bubu tapped into and made some promises before he was eventually supported by the American's, all courtesy of Tinubu.Not forgetting the fact that Tinubu stayed in Chicago at a time and possibly could ve been "padis " with some of the guys from Chicago who ve a say in Obama's government, and Rahm Emanuel,the mayor of Chicago readily comes to mind.

The American government is getting disenchanted with Bubu's government presently and they only need a nudge from some influential i personalities in their circle to come after him,can anybody remember the letter that was supposedly written by an influential American lawyer detailing all the atrocious acts of this government already,and this is how it all normally starts, and with the press in Tinubu's hands, it means he has a very potent weapon to destabilize Bubu weneva he decides to.

People ought to be worried that after his outbursts in the letter to Oyegun not much has been heard from or/of him lately, i know he surely is keeping his cards very close to his chest, bit I know that he is surely oiling his machinery in anticipation of the big battle ahead. Could this sudden realization by Buhar's camp be responsible for Aisha's interview, lest we forget that the said interview has a lot political undertones and I feel it's meant to placate all those who have been sidelined. Well only time reveals a whole lot of things, so we can only fold our hands and watch as things pan out....
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by SalomonKane: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Audray:
Offence 1 & 2 quite Taken.
I asked what you suggest should be done to make things better or at least spark a more overt revolution and you call me a coward.
I thought you were a realist,how did you suddenly have ideals?
You do realise you are doing the same thing right? Ranting as a faceless and anonymous individual on social media. Get the log outta ur eyes will ya?
On the contrary. Things as dicey as my ideals are best said in person and not online, cos heck even if it's a faceless forum, you don't know who is reading.

Might I remind you that realist don't rant online alone. They rant and face problems both online and offline.

So Miss, there are many things best said in person.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by jerusalem101: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
dunkem21:
Now, all those people attacking me for criticism should attack the first lady cheesy

Person wey sell this wailers form don hammer grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Audray(f): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
SalomonKane:
On the contrary. Things as dicey as my ideals are best said in person and not online, cos heck even if it's a faceless forum, you don't know who is reading.

Might I remind you that realist don't rant online alone. They rant and face problems both online and offline.

So Miss, there are many things best said in person.
What exactly would you yap about in my face that can't be typed down right now? We are talking politics not confessing love to each other.
Oh look..You just admitted that you rant too.
Your saying that anyone that talks about problems online doesn't deal with them in real life?
Who's reading? What's the whole point of expressing ur self on SM if u don't want ur opinions to be read.Might as well quit SM that way ur not in danger of stepping on the toes of some big bad guys,government agency or whoever the hell it is that you fear.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by CarroltonFarms: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
It's funny how maggots come out of the thin air when an unchecked process of decomposition fouls the air! @Reno, Mrs. Buhari might be female, but she's showed herself to have more balls than you or any other loud mouth that served in the last administration. Maybe if one of you guys or gals, had the audacity to call a spade a spade as at when appropriate, and not be hell bent on self enrichment, just maybe your formal principal would still occupy that office! So yes, the President might be going off track, and rightfully so the person closest to him is not afraid to call him out. Now please go away, go find the one person that would not be afraid to tell you to shut the hell up when appropriate--your truth meter, because it doesn't seem you have one!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Chimeges1: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmmmm this serious, even buhari is complaining about buhari.
It's well
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by elder05(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
reasonwitme:
I'm loving dis.but wait a sec!cud dis b a strategy of announcing d husband's interest in 2019?Is she indirectly reaching out to Tinubu for another realignment.May b,Buhari is behind her outburst and probably, d husband is helpless and d only way they seem right is dis interview. I find it difficult to believe Aisha(a Muslim wife)cud do dis without her husband's approval.she absolved her husband of all misdeed n put it all on d "cabals"This is a subtle cry for help.I don't even knw wat I'm saying.I see Buhari sacking Mamman Daura,Kyari to douse Tinubu.
choi! You dey reason o!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by obailala(m): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
opiaoku:
[s][/s]
deal with the fact that buhari is a brainless vagabond with no economic blue print that landed us in recession.
Stop being a typical zombie cool
There's clearly a difference between a critic of govt and a directionless emotional wailer. Your position is duly noted.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by SalomonKane: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Audray:
What exactly would you yap about in my face that can't be typed down right now? We are talking politics not confessing love to each other.
Oh so you don't know talking politics could be dangerous? Depending on what the political topic is about? Marvellous.

Oh look..You just admitted that you rant too.
Your saying that anyone that talks about problems online doesn't deal with them in real life?
I'm saying it goes beyond talking about problems online.
Who's reading? What's the whole point of expressing ur self on SM if u don't want ur opinions to be read.Might as well quit SM that way ur not in danger of stepping on the toes of some big bad guys,government agency or whoever the hell it is that you fear.
Miss, do you express yourself freely the way you do online? Do you express yourself on Facebook the way you do here?

Miss! It's very easy to sound and talk tough online. I assure you. It's very easy.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by 4dor: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
reasonwitme:
and wat if I'm a woman.
Apologies for the gender bias, it wasn't deliberate.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Joe171(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
reasonwitme:
I'm loving dis.but wait a sec!cud dis b a strategy of announcing d husband's interest in 2019?Is she indirectly reaching out to Tinubu for another realignment.May b,Buhari is behind her outburst and probably, d husband is helpless and d only way they seem right is dis interview. I find it difficult to believe Aisha(a Muslim wife)cud do dis without her husband's approval.she absolved her husband of all misdeed n put it all on d "cabals"This is a subtle cry for help.I don't even knw wat I'm saying.I see Buhari sacking Mamman Daura,Kyari to douse Tinubu.
I concur!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Audray(f): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
SalomonKane:
Oh so you don't know talking politics could be dangerous? Depending on what the political topic is about? Marvellous.

I'm saying it goes beyond talking about problems online. [/quote ] Once again,give suggestions.
Bdway.Im bored and tired of talking with you.We'll just never agree with each other.So uh...Bye.
Miss, do you express yourself freely the way you do online? Do you express yourself on Facebook the way you do here?

Miss! It's very easy to sound and talk tough online. I assure you. It's very easy.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by SalomonKane: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Audray Feel free to run away with your tail between her legs. My cowardly friend. smiley

You never answered my question but chose to hide under the guise of being tired. So, once again. Are you free expressing yourself on other social media platform the way you express yourself here?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by nwamehn: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
reasonwitme:

Don't say u don't know what u ar saying cos u might be so much on point, I've been wondering how she managed to grant such an interview and voiced out so much to that extent without the husband's knowledge. All these might be politics after all.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Audray(f): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
SalomonKane:
Audray Feel free to run away with your tail between her legs. My cowardly friend. smiley

You never answered my question but chose to hide under the guise of being tired. So, once again. Are you free expressing yourself on other social media platform the way you express yourself here?
Don't even start.You answered none of the dozen questions I asked you.Instead you deviate and bring up unrelated things. Remember what we wer originally talking about? You truly are tiring. If it looks like a guise to you, Your headache.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by uvalued(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nnamdd1:
This is Unbelievable.
So, according to Mrs Aisha's interview, her husband's government may have been hijacked by some powerful cabals.
Mrs Buhari said, 'Few people are behind presidential appointments and that I'd things should continue like this up to 2019, she will not go out and campaign again. Wow!
http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/must-read-reno-omokri-on-mrs-aisha.html?m=1

reading this post has started softening my heart towards our president... i will devote more time to pray and hope he makes a TRUE change from the cabal...
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
as a citizen of the federal Republic of Nigeria who has no one on the corridors of power, I am only concerned about the standard of living and cost of goods and commodities,all this dss breaking down of doors, release of chibok girls, aisha's interview are all nothing but distractions, everything in the market has increased including razor blade, the government should not use all this sensational news headlines to distract Nigerian for his cluelessness
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by ipreach: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Oct 14, 2016. H.E Aisha Buhari.

Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by SalomonKane: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Audray:
Don't even start.You answered none of the dozen questions I asked you.Instead you deviate and bring up unrelated things. Remember what we wer originally talking about? You truly are tiring. If it looks like a guise to you, Your headache.
On the contrary, I told you I'm not willing to share my ideals with someone I can not put it face to. Now haven't I answered your question? Or is there any other question you wanted me to answer, if there are (is) please kindly say it.

Thanks.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by ishiamu(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
opiaoku:

bro beremx was the first apc known supporter to discover this scam government followed by keneking

hahaha... they campaigned for him
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by opiaoku: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
[s]
obailala:
There's clearly a difference between a critic of govt and a directionless emotional wailer. Your position is duly noted.
[/s]
rawbish
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by ChessEnthusiast: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
obailala:
I did not say or think otherwise, I only pointed out that only simple-minded persons don't bother to identify the primary reasons why; hence they end up falling into the same mess tomorrow if the cycle repeats itself. Simpletons have a shallow understanding and interpretation for it, "when GEJ was there, rice was N7000, but now it is N20k, so therefore, the present government is bad."
Mr, you're far too intelligent for this people. Never wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.
Your two previous posts were epic and nothing but the truth and anyone who still couldn't decipher it should hit his head against a rock.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by SucreB: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
reasonwitme:

you nailed it...... its a strategy.

sure Tinubu is watching them in 3D.....LOL
Re: Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts by Caseless: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
reasonwitme:
IreasonWithYou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Lays ‘booby Traps’ For Incoming Government; By Punch Editorial Board / Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages / Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.