Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Licking And Eating Of Snail.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Licking And Eating Of Snail.. (907 Views)

Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS / I Need A Soulmate Please I Can't Be Cooking And Eating Only Me (photos) / Why Every Girl Asking For Licking And Sucking Their Puna During Sex These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Licking And Eating Of Snail.. by scephyb(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2016
hey pals... whats your thought bout lady's loving to be eaten these days and guys refusal to eat them down there...

for me, its a sweet thing to do, especially when you good at it and you meet a lady who really loves it..

as for me, its cool n i love to eat clean n sweet snails...

any snail who wants to eaten?... feel free
scephyb
Re: Licking And Eating Of Snail.. by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2016
F.U.L.L B.L.O.W.N P.E.R.V.E.R.T S.P.O.T.T.E.D H.E.R.E
Re: Licking And Eating Of Snail.. by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2016
sad

Nawa for u... U compare punaniez to a snail? shocked shocked shocked

Remember, we have tons of VIRIGINS in the building... grin
Now, They gonna think every time they see a snail, tat wud exactly looks like a punaney... And what's d worse, who wanna lick a punaney tat taste like a snail ? cry cry cry

Boi, u juz killed us...
Re: Licking And Eating Of Snail.. by freesinzu(m): 7:54am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
sad

Nawa for u... U compare punaniez to a snail? shocked shocked shocked

Remember, we have tons of VIRIGINS in the building... grin
Now, They gonna think every time they see a snail, tat wud exactly looks like a punaney... And what's d worse, who wanna lick a punaney tat taste like a snail ? cry cry cry

Boi, u juz killed us...
At least you know it doesn't look or taste like snail tongue
Re: Licking And Eating Of Snail.. by freesinzu(m): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2016
Snails, I love snails would want to eat one but I heard its not their season wink

1 Like

Re: Licking And Eating Of Snail.. by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2016
freesinzu:

At least you know it doesn't look or taste like snail tongue

grin

We know tat... And we shud guide these VIRGINS in the house tat punaney taste like jollof rice tat no one can resist to try it , than comparing it to a SNAIL... (Although it's slippery wink) grin
Re: Licking And Eating Of Snail.. by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2016
grin
I love snails
Re: Licking And Eating Of Snail.. by ednut1(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2016
type dat number on facebook to see d face of the snail eater. kikikiki. Tobi grow up
Re: Licking And Eating Of Snail.. by scephyb(m): 12:05am On Oct 15, 2016
my bad... dint wanna be raw.. lol

(1) (Reply)

My Night With A Blogger (part 2) / How To Get A Girl Addicted To You! / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have S.ex With Your Wife Every Morning Before She Wake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.