Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS (8975 Views)

2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Couple's Hot Wedding Kiss Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 9:50pm On May 17, 2020
See the picture of this snail, what does it look like??

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/rare-this-picture-of-snail-got-people.html

Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2020
Looks like a snail

26 Likes

Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by ErnyyBobo: 9:55pm On May 17, 2020
Looks like a phucking snail... angry angry

Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by robosky02(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2020
Snail indeed

Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by BabbanBura(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2020
nairafamedotcom:
See the picture of this snail, what does it look like??

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/rare-this-picture-of-snail-got-people.html

shocked is this what she always calls it her snail?
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by ObaOfUyo: 9:59pm On May 17, 2020
I see nothing but a snail
Guy below me what do you see?!

Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by stevelawrence: 10:00pm On May 17, 2020
Looks like a snail but on 2nd view it looks like a fvcking pvssy.

Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by NiklauseFred(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Still a snail to me
Guy below me what do you see?!

Guy Na wetin you see Na em my eye dey see too

Op are you high on Lipton?
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by Oluromantic: 10:02pm On May 17, 2020
That's why another name yorubas call pusssy is igbin onirun (Hairy snail)

Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by SeverusSnape(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2020
So?. what's so special in a common snail
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by kingmurainah(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by temblor1(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2020
A snail under the skirt.

Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by wax101: 10:07pm On May 17, 2020
Damn! that snail looks like the toto of a black African lady. yummy!

Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by aristocratic5(m): 10:08pm On May 17, 2020
Op may God have mercy on you
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by ObaOfUyo: 10:08pm On May 17, 2020
temblor1:
A snail under the skirt.
The workings of A perverted mind
God have mercy on your poor soul

Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by YungMillionaire: 11:15pm On May 17, 2020
Looks like woman's vagina evolved from snails.
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by yuswrld20(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2020
tiwa savage snail

Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by Onyenna(m): 12:00am On May 18, 2020
LoL
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by meobizy(f): 3:21am On May 18, 2020
It looks like a snail. What else?
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by johnkey: 3:26am On May 18, 2020
Shoma la'gbin?

Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by olamidedivotee(f): 7:44am On May 18, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by Aladdin1(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2020
Common! dont have a perverted mind.Thats snail the type called Akikor in Edo language.
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by GeneralPula: 1:23pm On May 18, 2020
Some hoes holes are not even fresher then.. lipsrsealed
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by VickyRotex(f): 2:12pm On May 18, 2020
Seun, this is one of the reasons there should be a price tag before anyone can create a thread.

Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:41pm On May 18, 2020
Lol, looks like the opening of the vijayjay. Labias grin grin grin, yummy snail. grin grin grin
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by Shukusheka(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2020
VickyRotex:
Seun, this is one of the reasons there should be a price tag before anyone can create a thread.
Naah, won't work. This is a forum, contents in a forum are contributed by the members why the owner performs a supervisory role. The last you thing you want to do is monetize contribution on a forum.

What Seun can do is employ more mods who will be saddle with the responsibility of approving threads before it is created. Nairaland can also have a Creator rating system for members where other members rate the quality of your thread, and if you fall below certain benchmark you lose the right to create threads except maybe in the joke section. grin

This would mitigate the problem of low quality threads littered around the forum.

This comes at a cost too though. Engagements will drop as the most active users on the forum are in the sections with the least most intelligent people. And what's that saying about "who pays the piper.....?

Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by Muna4real(f): 4:10pm On May 18, 2020
wax101:
Damn! that snail looks like the toto of a black African lady. yummy!

Yummy?
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by MadeINchenzen2: 4:12pm On May 18, 2020
End time snail
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by DrBonat(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2020
That's *ACHATINA ACHATINA*
Its common name is the giant Ghana snail, also known as the giant tiger
land snail, is a species of very large, air-breathing land snail.
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by wax101: 4:24pm On May 18, 2020
Muna4real:

Yummy?
yeah! yummy... are you thinking otherwise?
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by dante12412(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
latina kpomo ,very yummy! if u know u know. winklatina kpomo ,very yummy! if u know u know.
Re: Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS by VickyRotex(f): 4:39pm On May 18, 2020
Shukusheka:
Naah, won't work. This is a forum, contents in a forum are contributed by the members why the owner performs a supervisory role. The last you thing you want to do is monetize contribution on a forum.

What Seun can do is employ more mods who will be saddle with the responsibility of approving threads before it is created. Nairaland can also have a Creator rating system for members where other members rate the quality of your thread, and if you fall below certain benchmark you lose the right to create threads except maybe in the joke section. grin

This would mitigate the problem of low quality threads littered around the forum.

This comes at a cost too though. Engagements will drop as the most active users on the forum are in the sections with the least most intelligent people. And what's that saying about "who pays the piper.....?

lol fair enough. I agree with your points. cool

Just a couple of comments:

1. Maybe not ideal for a forum like you pointed out, however monetizing creation of threads is different from individual participation or contributions so members can still participate for free, and only the member creating the thread gets to pay for it, but I see your point.

2. If a member/members would normally create 10's of these kind of threads in a day, that would change once there's a price value. People would think twice on which of the threads they want to pay for. That's not to say some members wouldn't still pay to create a thread like this. But at least they'll prioritize.

I agree with you on the joke section, but even threads like this shouldn't be in the joke section. very silly, just saying.

Who pays the piper isn't calling the tune here. angry why? I'll merge both suggestions together:
Pay for a thread
Goes to a mod for approval
Gets denied for the low quality OR get rated for low quality by other members
Lose your money
Next time you'll learn! tongue

PS: "you" isn't referring to YOU, and I'm sure you know that. Just putting it out there in case "people" come for my head. you ger warramean. wink

Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) / Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room / G