Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? (4453 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by yeman05(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Let's b honest with ourselve, most especially girls of today. How of you girls can stay in this kind of room with your boyfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by sweetestboi(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2016
Few actually"

1 Like

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Only the ones who haven't tasted luxury or a higher life than that. ..

14 Likes

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by makelove2m(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Many girls including those that are currently forming ajeh in N/L, will do that again and again , husband scarce naaaah, can't you see

11 Likes

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Newbeginnings(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2016
I would never try that in my life... To allow a girl stay in such a room with me.... When I know that I can concentrate on my business and make lots of money so that she could come and enjoy luxury with me....

11 Likes

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by jopretty(f): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2016
This one even has a tele and bed frame. We that just listened to a little transistor radio and used student mattress fa? Well, thank God for trust, hard work and commitment. Ife adigo nmma grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Ajinoride(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2016
jopretty:
This one even has a tele and bed frame. We that just listened to a little transistor radio and used student mattress fa? Well, thank God for trust, hard work and commitment. Ife adigo nmma grin grin

most sincere relationships start this way. but with time, they move out to posh apartments. a lot have been deluded that manna still falls. some girls were actually raised in worst conditions(with 6 other siblings sleeping on the mat). you can ask M K O Abiola and Simbiat (may their souls rip).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2016
Trapqueen77 come and see

1 Like

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by jopretty(f): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2016
Very true
Ajinoride:

most sincere relationships start this way. but with time, they move out to posh apartments. a lot have been deluded that manna still falls. some girls were actually raised in worst conditions(with 6 other siblings sleeping on the mat). you can ask M K O Abiola and Simbiat (may their souls rip).
Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Oma307:
Trapqueen77 come and see

Hahahhahaha... If my bf wants my help to turn his crazy room to a luxury one... I can help him... And those tv tho... Damn! Are they living in the 80s? grin

1 Like

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2016
smiling

1 Like

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2016
In this century..ion think any lady would live like this..my opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2016
Even me cannot stay in this kind of room with myself. Not to talk of allowing a girl to come stay with me.

1 Like

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2016
hmmmmmm,will comment after my examination

1 Like

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by idu1(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahaha... If my bf wants my help to turn his crazy room to a luxury one... I can help him... And those tv tho... Damn! Are they living in the 80s? grin
wetin be trapqueen undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by moiaimi(f): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2016
Op boyfriend not even husband. Your not serious

2 Likes

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by moiaimi(f): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2016
Op boyfriend not even husband. Op you are nt serious
Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2016
Just few ooo. And those once that will say o lord even if nah barrow pusher, even if nah conductor..

Omy gawd
Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by mamachizzy(f): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Both the boy and the gal have issues. How can they comfortably stay in a room like that. its too dirty biko.

2 Likes

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by AfroMighty(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
smiling
like you sister telling us indirectly that kolejo
Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by kollintin(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
very very few
Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Oilwell(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
mamachizzy:
Both the boy and the gal have issues. How can they comfortably stay in a room like that. its too dirty biko.

Nnechizzy u dey provex oh ,sorry provoke.
Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Pricess(f): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hahaha! shocked
Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Sirmuel1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ajinoride:

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
AfroMighty:

like you sister telling us indirectly that kolejo
hmmmmm, I don't understand what u typed there
Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
charliboy654:
Even me cannot stay in this kind of room with myself. Not to talk of allowing a girl to come stay with me.
abi o,the guy for still try paint the wall, nothing irritates me more than terrible walls and floors, even if it's just mattress just don't have ugly wall and floor

1 Like

Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by AfroMighty(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
hmmmmm, I don't understand what u typed there
kolejo means "it can never be"
Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by jorion(m): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
this is why 80% of Nigerian ladies will continue to sleep around for money. no wan suffer but Una wan enjoy. wadoooo, Una try well well
Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
AfroMighty:

kolejo means "it can never be"
give me reasons y u think it's not possible or re one of those guys that go about generalizing all girls to the same and I keep asking myself this question, have they try all girls to b able to come up with such statement and who even carried out that survey?

there's a reason why I smiled n guess what, I still smiling
Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
2dugged:
abi o,they guy for still try paint the wall, nothing irritates me more than terrible walls and floors, even if it's just mattress just don't have ugly wall and floor
Yap, I can stay in a one room or bedsitter but at least it must be clean. The walls of that room is not just encouraging.
Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
charliboy654:

Yap, I can stay in a one room or bedsitter but at least it must be clean. The walls of that room is not just encouraging.
too dirty for my liking
Re: Girls!!! , Can You Live In This Condition With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
With that dirty wall, I'm not sure I'll come inside when visiting sef embarassed It's impossicant, I can't stay with such a guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Nabs Husband And Mistress At A Bar, Orders Isi-ewu And Fresh Fish / Jane Mena Reacts To Leaked Voice Note Of Kpokpogri On How He Slept With Her / Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.