Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them (4018 Views)

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / Some Nairalanders And Their Personalities. / List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2016
I have recieved name from some few persons, and i ran scans and conducted tests on d patients and here are d results

Anusodourinhaler: this young man is perfectly fine...

Diehardanusfan: This young ma has a disease; i would have to rerun a brain scan immediately becus he is suffering from a rare medical condition known as THEOBRMACALIZIER... This disease can be so severe dat it builds a tumor in the brain of the patient...

Airforce1: this young man is just sick, although not a very common sickness... The sickness is common in Australia and it is called PANTRALICOSIS and it can be cured if he focuses on important things and stop misbehaving

Obontami: this young man is also sick but the sickness could get worse if care is not taken. He is suffering from sexual disease known as GELATYNE-BROCODUNDOSIS. The best way to stop dis disease is to stay away from sexual intercourse for 19months and 6days while constantly feeding on gritted cassava and milk

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2016
Jesusboiy : this young man is suffering from and incredibly rare ailment known as XENOLIZI-ALIMAZIOSIS also known as NARKOGREDELIOUS-THEOBROMOLAIZIER. This disease has no cure ye but i and my scientists are working on something soon. The disease is as a result of extreme masturbation and degronosis

1 Like

Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2016
More coming
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by ogorwyne(f): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2016
SMH
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2016
Bigveinydick and luvswollenpussy : we are not certain what is wrong with these ones yet but we will have to run a RADIOMETRIC-X-GAMALOGY scan on them to setermine what their sickness is and that would cost nothing less than 30million naira

Windupmerchant: is okay... Hes just love-sick; according to results and this is a harmless non medical condition

All4naija- this fellow no longer exists
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2016
ogorwyne:
SMH
embarassed

My Love..
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2016
Jonaifame : this young man is not okay at all... Sometime ago, in Asia somepersons suffered this kind of disease but professional surgeons handled things.

He is suffering from a brain disease known as CONJULATIVE-BROMAZILOSIS, it is a very serious ailment which can lead to permanent brain damage and madness and death... He has to undergo a brain surgery knowns as CONJULATIVE- LIQUIDATOR to remove the disease growth and this will cost nothing less than 5million dollars

1 Like

Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by ogorwyne(f): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2016
OBTSubtle:
embarassed
My Love..
My Alhaji. Goodmorning Sir. Ke kwa nu?
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by KELVINXY: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2016
Hope sey u get name and cure for ur own sickness.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2016
ogorwyne:

My Alhaji. Goodmorning Sir. Ke kwa nu?
Good morning.. I dy sha

How you dy?
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2016
Stupidity : this young man; i just cant get my hands on what is wrong with him... The medical records are complicated but i suspect he is going through LUDIGRINUS-QUIQUILOSIS... But we cant say

Fairlyusedpant : this young man has a complicated case of BRAIN POLIO-DAGRALOPHYNE and a mind disorder known as INVOLUNTARY- TERMAGANT MALODOROSIS, this sickness may affect his phrenology and presently we have no cure...

These are all i have... Thank u
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by RabbaRabbi: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2016
I can't hold this anymore oooo

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

someboriiii helpppp ooooo

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin;DDgringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by MackBrooklyn: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2016
[size=40pt]Thunder Strike JESUSBOIY!!! angry [/size]

1 Like

Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2016
KELVINXY:
Hope sey u get name and cure for ur own sickness.
i am going through GENIUS-OVERHYPERTISIS... It is a rare harmless case for extremely intelligent people like Albert Estien and Isaac Newton
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by MackBrooklyn: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2016
RabbaRabbi:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin;

cc: Smallville10

[size=30pt]Another Insane Nigga undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Winnelyn(f): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2016
op bring em coming this is fun grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by QuietHammer(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2016
Windmerchant or is it windupmerchant, that wimp is addicted to asslicking t,waci
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by ogorwyne(f): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Good morning.. I dy sha
How you dy?
Me sef just dey.
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cc: Smallville10

[size=30pt]Another Insane Nigga undecided [/size]
hes okay... Hes just over excited
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by RabbaRabbi: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2016
[size=50pt]MackBrooklyn[/size]; this dude is suffering from a rare disease known as [size=50pt]TETREOXOPHATEBICARBONATE VI[/size] this sickness comes as a result of stress, jumping up and down, without any goals been achieved...

Working here with smallville10, we are trying our best to bring him back to normalcy.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2016
[b]seriously OP U NO GET WORK ... GO AND GET SOMETIN DOING THIS IS CRAZYINESS[/b]
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Gladiator1: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2016
[b][b]seriously OP U NO GET WORK ... GO AND GET SOMETIN DOING THIS IS CRAZYINESS[/b] HIT LIKE IF U BELIEVE IN THAT...[/b].JARIZOD... COME and see one of them...
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by MackBrooklyn: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2016
RabbaRabbi:
[size=50pt]Mac.kBrooklyn[/size]; this dude is suffering from a rare disease known as [size=50pt]TETREOXOPHATEBICARBONATE VI[/size] this sickness comes as a result of stress, jumping up and down, without any goals been achieved...

Working here with smallville10, we are trying our best to bring him back to normalcy.

You try this time around but you might be fĂșcking unlucky next time undecided

[size=35pt]Be Wise!!! wink [/size]
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2016
gringringringringringringringringringringringrin Jesusboiy is it true?
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
[b][b]seriously OP U NO GET WORK ... GO AND GET SOMETIN DOING THIS IS CRAZYINESS[/b] HIT LIKE IF U BELIEVE IN THAT...[/b].JARIZOD... COME and see one of them...
its like ur brain is not in accurate equillibrum with ur central nervous system... That is why u come into my abode and fill d atmosphere with ur excrescentic malodorus miasma... Gerrahere ma friend...
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2016
from which planet u come from... undecided undecided :- idiotic element\
Smallville10:
its like ur brain is not in accurate equillibrum with ur central nervous system... That is why u come into my abode and fill d atmosphere with ur excrescentic malodorus miasma... Gerrahere ma friend...
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2016
Smallville10, I get one patient
Re: Here Is A List Of Insane Nairalanders And The Disease Affecting Them by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2016
KissChris:
Smallville10, I get one patient
please bring him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin / Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) / How Many Persons Have You Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.