Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,272 members, 7,860,633 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Online Users React To Photo Of Couple Who Have Been Dating For Over 12 Years... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Users React To Photo Of Couple Who Have Been Dating For Over 12 Years... (598 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Users React To Photo Of Couple Who Have Been Dating For Over 12 Years... by badassProdigy(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2016
These photos which have been trending online, feature a couple who have been in a relationship for over 12 years (2004 to 2016) and still counting.

The viral photos have melted the hearts of online users.
see their comments below...

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/online-users-react-to-photo-of-couple.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Users React To Photo Of Couple Who Have Been Dating For Over 12 Years... by badassProdigy(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2016
more

Re: Online Users React To Photo Of Couple Who Have Been Dating For Over 12 Years... by FreshBoss007: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2016
still dating!!?
Re: Online Users React To Photo Of Couple Who Have Been Dating For Over 12 Years... by soberdrunk(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Me and my "gulder" will celebrate '10 years" next month grin grin, like say we nor dey see say the guy nah fine boy way get change for hand, see as the guy fresh in "2004" still hang phone for waist in "2004" angry angry. If to say she show us picture where the guy dey sell agbalumo n walnut and she still pose with am, i will have been impressed angry
Re: Online Users React To Photo Of Couple Who Have Been Dating For Over 12 Years... by EWAagoyin(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2016
this is normal occurance abroad but strange over here because most of our girls dont believe in a nigga dreams and most of our niggas are also fuçkboys that like toying with people childrens heart.
Re: Online Users React To Photo Of Couple Who Have Been Dating For Over 12 Years... by veekid(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2016
Yeye dey smell
Re: Online Users React To Photo Of Couple Who Have Been Dating For Over 12 Years... by BossDanniee(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2016
Dem don turn 2 calendar be that o! grin
Re: Online Users React To Photo Of Couple Who Have Been Dating For Over 12 Years... by dikeigbo2(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2016
I don't just understand their motive shaaa,.....as for me they have just wasted their youthfulness... Imagine they had a baby then,by now he/she will be in secondary school. Let them keep experimenting
Re: Online Users React To Photo Of Couple Who Have Been Dating For Over 12 Years... by PapiNigga: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
after so many flucking...

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Reason Why ‘love At First Sight’ Is The Worst Way To Find A Life Partne / Lately I Noticed That I am Having Hard Luck With Girls... / Is It Wrong To Have Feelings For Your Best Friend Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.