Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,711 members, 7,862,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Is It Wrong To Have Feelings For Your Best Friend Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have Feelings For Your Best Friend Lover (598 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Have Feelings For Your Best Friend Lover by franklyn005: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Is It Wrong To Have Feelings For your best friend Lover
Nairalanders Let's share our Experiences if you have ever found yourself in love with your friend Lover
#palmgossip
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Feelings For Your Best Friend Lover by olac21(m): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2016
Nope-it is the right thing to do!
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Feelings For Your Best Friend Lover by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Self control is the principal of business
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Feelings For Your Best Friend Lover by Shol3(f): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Very very wrong angry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Feelings For Your Best Friend Lover by Amber7(f): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
It's wrong but sometimes it can't be helped. In times like that you just have to let go unless you're ready to let a girl or a guy come in between the friendship.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Feelings For Your Best Friend Lover by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
Loving someone isn't a mistake, she's a lady and you like her, it's not wrong because there's something about her you are attracted to which you or some other guys can't help. But if you make a move to seduce her or convince her or woo her to be your girl, you have betrayed your friend.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Feelings For Your Best Friend Lover by firstking01(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Feelings has no shades and specific direction just like a scaler quantity in our elementary physics...you can love anybody anytime and that's why you see people falling inlove with the wrong persons...so, it ain't wrong having feeling for whoever you are having feelings for...
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Feelings For Your Best Friend Lover by Splinz(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
franklyn005:
Is It Wrong To Have Feelings For your best friend Lover
Nairalanders Let's share our Experiences if you have ever found yourself in love with your friend Lover
#palmgossip

Is it wrong for your best friend to Bleep your wife

(1) (Reply)

Only Time – A Tale Of Unity (fiction) By TSAMSON / 8 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating / Ladies If You Were To Choose One, Who Would You Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.