Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Three Common Things That Can Damage Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Common Things That Can Damage Your Relationship (1049 Views)

Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... / Common Things That Women Lie About / Twelve Common Things Guys Do To Screw Up With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Common Things That Can Damage Your Relationship by Ayodeleayowole: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
– Three common things that can damage your relationship

– This fosters unity.

In order to sustain your relationship, it is important to know what your partner likes and he does not like. Unknowingly, you will realize that there are some things that can indeed put your partner off. Lets consider just three most important ones.

1. Too much togetherness
It can be fun to have him around you always. It is the the reason you are in that relationship. But however, it can be sad to realize that your boy friend want to go for that sporting activity, and all you do always is insist on your right to take him to shopping and visiting the malls. He may at first tag along, but eventually, he will no longer want to tag along, as he will see you as a pain to him. Instead of a thing of joy, it will be a gain of pain.

2. Failure to communicate
When you fail to communicate with the individual you are in a relationship with regularly, then you indeed bring a big damage upon your head. Try to be realistic with yourself, and endeavor to communicate regularly with him/her. When misunderstandings occur, make sure you get to settle the differences and also resolve to settle them quickly.

3. Spend quality time
Spending quality time together as a couple is needed to foster unity. When you have so much time together for your spouse, then you are sure to get the best out of your relationship.

Source: http://www.naijapr.com/three-common-things-can-damage-relationship/
Re: Three Common Things That Can Damage Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
1 and 3 contradicts
Re: Three Common Things That Can Damage Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Beg your pardon??

Better learn how to write shït
Re: Three Common Things That Can Damage Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Jarizod:
1 and 3 contradicts

I don't think it does. Spending too much time with the one you love makes you fade.
Quality time might be once in a while. You get?
Re: Three Common Things That Can Damage Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Papikush:

I don't think it does. Spending too much time with the one you love makes you fade.

Nice point..I concur smiley

Vizkiz yh?
Re: Three Common Things That Can Damage Your Relationship by Ymain(f): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
bt u urself ur single
check yaself
Re: Three Common Things That Can Damage Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Jarizod:

Nice point..I concur smiley

Vizkiz yh?

Gbam grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Common Things That Can Damage Your Relationship by yarimo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
[4] lack of MONEY

1 Like

Re: Three Common Things That Can Damage Your Relationship by Winnelyn(f): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Papikush:

i can relate to this grin
Re: Three Common Things That Can Damage Your Relationship by Ayodeleayowole: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
There is a difference between Quality time and Quantity time.
I hope am not deep.
Jarizod:
1 and 3 contradicts
Re: Three Common Things That Can Damage Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ayodeleayowole:
There is a difference between Quality time and Quantity time.
I hope am not deep.

Yea..I concur smiley

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Three Common Things That Can Damage Your Relationship by chigbolu: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
how come lack of dough is not there ??!? undecided

(1) (Reply)

See This Simple Romantic Maths Question, And They Could Not Solve It (pics) / Sweedish Woman Forgives Her Nigerian Scammer, Puts Him Through School / Why People Who Choose To Remain Single Are The Most Awesome Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.