Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... (2054 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by Bbsharon(f): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
When a lady is on her period she has all thoughts and nerves working up in her. She might be overly moody and annoying or just look depressed and sad. Most times guys try to be all caring but end up irrating her even more by either doing things what would annoy her more or irritates her or just asking simple annoying questions that can set the fire burning in the lady. So let's review some of those questions you should never ask a lady on her period. Here we go ;

1) How does a girl bleed for five days and not die?

This one of the most annoying and stale joke
. You should know better not to crack such silly jokes around a lady in such a time.

2) Didn't you just have your period?

So you now keep tabs on my periods for me ? Really? So you can know my free periods or what? Bet this can irritate even your girlfriend or the coolest girl you know around.

3) Why do you look so tired and ugly?

You got lots of courage to tell that to a lady, bet she had feel like breaking your neck the moments those questions pops out.

4) Is it because you don't do much exercise or you stop exercising?

What these means or insinuate most times is that so you being lazy and that's why you got pains. Seriously this can be very annoying too. Why not help stretch her legs or give her a gentle massage or rub on the back to calm her nerves.

5) Talk to me after your period is over will you?
You definitely not tell this to your girlfriend if not you just started what you can't finish. Like seriously what do you mean? That am now a mess so till am clean or what? And so you can go to your other side chicks who are on their free period, is that what you mean?

6) Alright since we can't have sex can we have pre intimacy?

You couldn't even say can we cuddle up then, you should know better that she is in no mood for such not when she is feeling so irritated and inbalance.

7) Guess you should be used to it already since it’s only for a few days just calm down it's not so bad.

Used to what? She tries to get used to it but can't help it and the least you can do is to understand, she doesn't need you to come nag around but stay calm and just be by her side or cuddle her up.

cool Why are you being too sensitive ?

She has all her nerves worked up and you still ask that question...seriously she would get sensitive at the slightest thing around her those moments so just give her space and let her be after everything she will definitely come around. Trust me.

I humbly drop my pen here...next time she is on her period do not forget to play the perfect gentle man.

Lalasticlala mynd44 ishilove

http://www.demitalks.com/2016/10/guys-here-are-8-questions-you-should.html?m=1
Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by ademasta(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by ClassCaptain(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Why are you on your period during this period..??

Don't you usually have free period ??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided Some girls fake the pains..

How come some girls don't feel much pain and yours feels like you're dying..

1 Like

Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin

I'm glad TrapHedges didn't asked me these type of questions Today..
Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
since we can't furck can you at least suck my balls like a professional? undecided
Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Totally agree with you. Op.

Guys really have no idea.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by Bbsharon(f): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Papikush:
since we can't furck can you at least suck my balls like a professional? undecided

Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bbsharon:

You say?
Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by osesology(m): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Alright
Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by Bbsharon(f): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
OBTSubtle:

People are different .
Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bbsharon:

People are different .
undecided

yeah.. Whatever
Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by Bbsharon(f): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

yeah.. Whatever

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Plasmbob1:
Totally agree with you. Op.

Guys really have no idea.
Not a guy like me. I have good knowledge about women now. That stuff sucks sometimes and it makes some women to feel uncomfortable like having stomach pains and so on.
Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by NOC1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
That is the most romantic period for me and my babe, I laugh at her, play with her sing shake shake...for her lol. she does not complain, it depends on the babe shaaa.
Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by Bbsharon(f): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
NOC1:
That is the most romantic period for me and my babe, I laugh at her, play with her sing shake shake...for her lol. she does not complain, it depends on the babe shaaa.

That's good for you...your babe is lucky
Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by TrapHedges(m): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I'm glad TrapHedges didn't asked me these type of questions Today..

Lols how will I? cool

Am a gentleman you know,! tongue
Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by Bbsharon(f): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2016
Lalasticlala please help move to front page
Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by dingbang(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bbsharon:
Lalasticlala please help move to front page
haba...
Re: Guys Here Are 8 Questions You Should Never Ask A Lady On Her Period... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2017

It depends on the body system..

(1) (Reply)

What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo / Hilarious Chat Between Man And Facebook Girl Who Was Asked For Naked Picture / Check Out My Brother's (a Nairalander) Pre Wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.