Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Lady Sparks Debate After Sharing Pics Of The Man She's Been Dating For 12yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sparks Debate After Sharing Pics Of The Man She's Been Dating For 12yrs (1054 Views)

Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sparks Debate After Sharing Pics Of The Man She's Been Dating For 12yrs by Towncrier247: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
According to the lady, Happiness Clement, who shared the photos on Facebook, she and her man have been in a relationship from 2004 to 2016.

"Never look down on yhur relationship... because yhu feel d guy is not worth dating yhu or he's poor or don't have a car or big houses.. All yhu gats do is believe in a better 2mao.... All dat matters is d word LOVE".

Many of her followers argue that the story is unreal as they cannot see themselves dating a guy for that long. Happiness's Facebook page however says she is single, which seems to be the cause for concern. What if the guy eventually dumps her? See some of the arguments on her page below.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/photos-of-couple-that-have-been-dating.html

Re: Lady Sparks Debate After Sharing Pics Of The Man She's Been Dating For 12yrs by Towncrier247: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
more

Re: Lady Sparks Debate After Sharing Pics Of The Man She's Been Dating For 12yrs by Towncrier247: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Lady Sparks Debate After Sharing Pics Of The Man She's Been Dating For 12yrs by optional1(f): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
following

Na every post 9ja pple dy debate on....

Shuo.......
Re: Lady Sparks Debate After Sharing Pics Of The Man She's Been Dating For 12yrs by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
cool
Re: Lady Sparks Debate After Sharing Pics Of The Man She's Been Dating For 12yrs by casttlebarbz(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Make i park here
Re: Lady Sparks Debate After Sharing Pics Of The Man She's Been Dating For 12yrs by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dating? I thought they were married abi engaged.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Says: If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me - P / Nigerian Prostitutes Cut Their Price For Christmas, 'one Round’ Goes For N500 / Prostitutes Offer Christmas Promo, Reduce Sex Fee To N500 Per Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.