Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate (50759 Views)

Man Planned Surprised Party Of Girlfriend But Got Her Cheating At The Same Hotel / Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by CastedDude: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
A debate has been sparked online after a lady and her uncle lodged in the same hotel room and slept on the same bed after his arrival from abroad. 

Report has it that the uncle, a bachelor who is based abroad - came back to Nigeria for the festive season and decided to invite his beautiful niece to lodge with him in the same hotel despite not visiting his sister (the niece's mother) who is based in another state. 

It was also gathered that she slept on the same bed with her uncle in the hotel.

Facebook user Chibuzo Emmanuel Ugotex, a friend to the lady, shared the below post while seeking for the public's opinion.

A beautiful Advocate in her thirties whose uncle lives outside Nigeria came back for Christmas and New year holiday. The uncle who is still single did not visit his sister (ie her mother) but lodged in a hotel in another state. He invited her to come and see him in the hotel where he lodged and she went.

Last night while she was there, we chatted and I was surprised to hear that she slept on the same bed with her uncle in a hotel.

Please, what is your opinion?

Meanwhile, see how internet users have reacted to the report. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/debate-sparked-after-nigerian-lady-and-her-uncle-lodged-in-the-same-hotel.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by CastedDude: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2019

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by kazyhm(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
And how is this a public debate ?

Is the lady in question had any complain

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Newboss(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
I don't know tho, but it looks like someone is on a nice holiday diet grin grin

He should eat quietly tho grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
We are working on how to remove Buhari next month and u talking of debate

244 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by johncallidon(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
cheesy
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Davash222(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Our brothers abroad always book 'kpekus' here before they land. I'm not saying they 'Fu*ked' though.

But, since you know your uncle is single, why didn't you go with any of your Single female friends??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by GOFRONT(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
cheesy

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by abdeiz(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
This one just put herself out to be judged unnecessarily.

We really lack online privacy in this country. I'd be chatting with you today and tomorrow I see our chats go viral. like dafuq

27 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by MhizzAJ(f): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Thats her business..if she likes let her sleep with her dog on the same bed.. this is 2019 i dont want to shook mouth in wetin no consign me

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Paxie55: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Yuceeluv(f): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
What's with the guy swearing and saying "7 days bla bla bla" ? Ju man that won't mind his business.
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Almaiga: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Those Flat Headed people will never sieze to amaze me, every negative stuffs is always associated to them.
This lady slept with her Uncle for money.

They will always do everything for money. Yeye people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Skyfornia(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Uncle ndi owerri....if you know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by soke02(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
How u take know say them sleep on the same bed, were u there.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Apination(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Come on, why are people so depraved in their thinking? Can he not sleep on the same bed with his sister? If he can, then what's the big deal with him sharing a bed with his niece? I have nieces who I see like my children, so if they are adults and I want to see them, I must first tell their father undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Well na dia mata..... Me dey reason how I go tk survive the forthcoming 21days prayer and fasting

12 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by sundayoga(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Okay
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Mainzee: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Issokay
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
UNKU is different from UNCLE oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by kennosklint(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
If they are not Afonjas no problem at all.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Memphis357(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
All these bloggers don carry their nonsense enter 2019 again.
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Authoreety: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mtchwww Wetin concern me
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by marvin906(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
so because a chick slept with a man on the same bed it automatically mean they had sex..
ignorant mo.rons

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by MillionCash: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
I smell a Farm tool here

H 0 € grin
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by kindnyce(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Uncle and niece cannot stay together in peace again, without perverts reading meanings?
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Metuh: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Almaiga:
Those Flat Headed people will never sieze to amaze me, every negative stuffs is always associated to them.
This lady slept with her Uncle for money.

They will always do everything for money. Yeye people.

You are one of the unproductive youths Burna was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Orpe7(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Folake how is studies
Children of nowadays
So u mean ure a graduate
No regards to your momsi
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin

I remember a married colleague who claimed a lady who came to sleep in his fancy hotel room was his step sister.

When i went to wake him for breakfast, he came out with an erection sharp enough to break a block of ice

grin grin grin.... sister indeed! grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days / What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.