Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What Will You Do As A Guy Or The Said Girl? This Is Crazy....lol - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do As A Guy Or The Said Girl? This Is Crazy....lol (3404 Views)

Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? / See What I Bought My Girl This Christmas - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Will You Do As A Guy Or The Said Girl? This Is Crazy....lol by Finnese001: 1:49am On Dec 15, 2018
Chelseafan1:

She actually was a very innocent girl until she began getting close to ds really crazy girl who is her roommate as well as course mate, dt girl is a hot cake, different big boys with clean rides were always coming to meet her nd take her out, dey end up giving her money, she has been the one influencing and changing my girl....dt one too is now feeling mature and like a big girl....

Lol, I just dey pity her dey feel for her, ive been trying to protect her from part 1 o, be like say she no wan just gree o.

Im still a young guy trying to build a good future for myself, loyal to just one beautiful girl nd all I want is her loyalty but she clearly wants more.

Bro these holes ain't loyal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abomination! See What Two Kids Were Caught Doing In Church (photo) / WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman / Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.