Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) (49195 Views)

Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by shyke20(f): 12:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Samsung Note 3 explodes, injures owner while on a bike (Photos):

Following a post made by a facebook user,Uju Patricia, this man’s Samsung note 3 exploded in his pocket while on a bike, leaving him severely injured. Read more
http://www.imustalk.net/samsung-note-3-explodes-injures-owner-bike-photos/

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Taryur3(m): 1:03am On Oct 15, 2016
misterawo:
So unethical for the doctor to reveal his patient status without his consent.
Continue to wail....what has dt have to do with all this oloshos....hooping around for oyinbo dick

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 15, 2016
Mumu talk.
Deeypeey:
Awwwwwww......a very touching story.
U can always guess its our sisters from the east....when u love money more than yourself,this is a typical outcum.Na u wan marry "oyinbo" naw,u bliv he shud be loaded....sorry ehn. "Lover" indeed...

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by cooltola(m): 2:23am On Oct 15, 2016
HIV will soon have a cure, Hepatitis C now has a cure. HIV is not a death sentence, as you can see from the life of Magic Johnson. Take your meds always, keep your CD4 cells count high and the viral load low.
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Patng: 2:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Hope Nigerian women will learn lesson from this. All that glitters are not gold.
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Tundeiab(m): 4:18am On Oct 15, 2016
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/woman-narrates-irish-lover-deliberately-infected-hiv/

Choi!
Some girls sha, so asides from dating and living with a white guy old enough to be her dad, she has a Nigerian boy friend who supposedly stopped her from committing suicide.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Fourwinds: 4:32am On Oct 15, 2016
greatme2good:
What do u expect when our ladies worships and ass licks the Oyibos.she got what she deserves,she might have imagined herself getting married to the man...imagine her friend too sleeping with the guy just one night of her absence (that's if she's telling the truth). See how old the man is looking sef mtcheeew.
to be sincere some Nigeria girls are so stupid for my liking...a man as old as dat asked a 31yrs old girl to come and live with him., she agreed..... reason greed

she went on to have unprotective sex....fish brain.....

she accept d age difference because d man is a white man with. money....greed and foolishness..

her friend even took a quickie/night stand with d white man also ....betrayal., greed and foolishness all in one

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 15, 2016
You don't realise how the HIV scam works.

None of the countless cases you encountered have any deadly condition.

What eventually leads to the condition people call AIDS is toxic fraudulent HIV/ AIDS meds which eventually knocks out immune system and leads to the condition known as AIDS, but even that condition they term AIDS is not deadly providing you stop all toxic HIV /AIDS meds.
jennyebi:

it's not. HIV is very real, I have seen countless cases

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by mtngloetiartel: 4:47am On Oct 15, 2016
girls and money...

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by joinnow: 5:17am On Oct 15, 2016
Ythis is outright Wickedness cry
Some of our ladies are careless too because of small change he follows oyibo.
Now abroad she no go
Money she no get
Rest of mind no dey
Ontop of Dat Oyibo dey Brag
We don suffer for Dis country called Njaria
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by no1madman(m): 5:37am On Oct 15, 2016
I just dey laugh. .African women have a lot to learn . . .

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Pamelayoung: 5:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Why are all these oyinbos so hostile to Nigerians? That was how Patrick deliberately left his country to come infest us with Ebola. All the oyinbos shld be properly scrutinised b4 allowing entry into our country but no even our authorities worship them like demi-god.

Young lady fear not there is cure for HIV now just dey save ur money, but u no try at all dating sm1 old enough to be ur father.
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by godquality: 5:55am On Oct 15, 2016
As much as I don't condone what the man did because it was pure evil, the action of the woman is what baffles me. Let's assumed that the man gave her the money that was agreed on, would she had come out with this story? She knew he was affecting others but didn't say anything because she wanted money. Now what do you call that.

Also are doctors not supposed to report cases of infectious diseases to the govt?
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
Instead of the woman to arrange some other aggrieved women and burn the pig alive you allowed him to be boasting of his evil act. Iranu @ highest order.
No bro
You should blame Nigeria women that are desperate of white men

I remember in 2013 when i went to study in Europe, you speak with your own Nigeria women, they will ignore you "what a shame"?

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by sisisioge: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2016
Chai! And I was expecting to see a hot oyinbo guy o. Good gracious! The girl was 23yrs when she was following baba 54yrs...na craaaze hug am!
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by madridguy(m): 6:34am On Oct 15, 2016
Money is always their problem. grin

fados4sure:

No bro
You should blame Nigeria women that are desperate of white men

I remember in 2013 when i went to study in Europe, you speak with your own Nigeria women, they will ignore you "what a shame"?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Mayflowa(m): 6:54am On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
Instead of the woman to arrange some other aggrieved women and burn the pig alive you allowed him to be boasting of his evil act. Iranu @ highest order.

Don't you know she would go to jail or that could cause lots of racial hate. There are many Nigerians in ireland
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by byvan03: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2016
Stay faithful or keep it sheathed at all times. Some of these kids that come here to boast of their sexcapades are positive and sharing the virus, so it ain't gat nothing to do with age Or love for money. She could have still contacted the virus from her unfaithful young boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2016
Deeypeey:

when u r tired of running from the truth,u will start thinkng
intead of u to call ur girls and start talking sense into dem...shioor!!
so runs girls no dey west abi ?
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Mayflowa(m): 6:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Houseofglam7:
What a world we live in!

It is baffling how these women want to sleep with that sick looking old man because he is white? I really pity them. May God heal them

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by fortunejum: 7:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Serious. Again, avoid unprotected sex Western unsure of your partner's status. Avoid, avoid, avoid. No matter who he or she is.
Them no dey here.
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by kennykg(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2016
If she was from lagos,ogun,Edo, Benin ,warri or have visited this places she would know what to do .
She still dey ask for the money ?, same money that got you infected by oyinbo sugar daddy.
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by IstandWitBuhari: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2016
madridguy:
No one saw you on Aisha buhari's thread,why ?
Why are zombies cowards ?
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by holyfather(m): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2016
martineverest:
watch how hypocritical nigerian men will criticise this woman and call her names,instead of giving her encouragement......but,they are fast in criticising buhari for his comment

The girl is very st.upid. Just like many other Nigerian girls, jumping at their fathers' age for money. Now here she is.
Didn't you notice, her friend also jumped in at the slightest chance.
BTW I didn't "criticize" him on that.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by madridguy(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2016
Coward as in how? I was there standing gidigba behind Sai Baba as usual.

IstandWitBuhari:

No one saw you on Aisha buhari's thread,why ?
Why are zombies cowards ?
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by lozanni(m): 7:18am On Oct 15, 2016
Deeypeey:
U can always guess its our sisters from the east....when u love money more than yourself,this is a typical outcum.Na u wan marry "oyinbo" naw,u bliv he shud be loaded....sorry ehn. "Lover" indeed...

Afonja coneheas. Dey swear for you with the east?
Check the states with the most prevalent HIV spread and you will find out the south west is far ahead of the east in terms of infection.
Deepeey, I dey fear for you ohhh, pls go do test.
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2016
All cos of material tins, nawa for our girls oooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by lozanni(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2016
Deeypeey:

Deeypeey:

Afonja coneheas. Dey swear for you with the east?
Check the states with the most prevalent HIV spread and you will find out the south west is far ahead of the east in terms of infection.
Deepeey, I dey fear for you ohhh, pls go do test.
Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by Akinaukwa: 7:22am On Oct 15, 2016
The love of hard currency has bewitched many young Nigerian/African ladies. I dont pity the lady nor the friend but rather some souls out there who must have signed their death warrant thru that thing..

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) by holyfather(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2016
Fourwinds:
to be sincere some Nigeria girls are so stupid for my liking...a man as old as dat asked[b] a 31yrs old girl [/b]to come and live with him., she agreed..... reason greed

she went on to have unprotective sex....fish brain.....

she accept d age difference because d man is a white man with. money....greed and foolishness..

her friend even took a quickie/night stand with d white man also ....betrayal., greed and foolishness all in one
She was just 23 at the time o.
She stayed with him for 8years,the story says.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days / My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.