Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days (49216 Views)

Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / How To Win A Girl’s Heart In 12 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Software202(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
[img]http://9jaspot.com/uploadfiles/lovers+_308155603.jpg[/img]

There is a normal saying: ...behind every successful man; there is always "good" woman.. Good in quotes. It is good to have a good partner because it makes life good for you. Sometimes it makes you think... "it's the major reason you came to this earth".
However, you might have spotted a girl which you think perfect to spend the rest of your life with, either she proves STUBBORN or NOT, here are 10 tips to surely win her heart and make her your property!

1. Give Her Follow-Ups
Try to give her follow-ups wherever you spot her, but DON'T act with pressure. In other words, don't be too curious. Always give her chances to talk. Best way to start your first conversation: "Hello, I wish to introduce myself..."

3. Be an Admiring Type
Tell her words that make her feel important, because she's important to you, you need to let her know she is having some values that others do not value.
Tell her funny things and add this: "I love it when you smile" immediately after she does that. Girls love it when you praise them.

2. Show Her You Are a Gentle Man
Girls don't want to be treated like a queen, but they do want to be treated like a princess. She doesn't want you to be a doormat, she wants you to be in control. Open every door for her, especially the car door. Pull out her chair and allow her to sit down first when you take her on a date also let her order first. When you are walking alongside the street, you should be the one walking closest to the street. Try to be selfless.

4. Be creative
You don't have to break your bank account to impress her. Think outside the box. Give her what recalls your memory. A lady will appreciated a piece of Reekado Banks's track you send to her phone rather than buying her a bunch of ice cream from Shoprite.

5. Mean the Business
Girls don't agree you love them unless you mean the business. I call Bukunmi every day when I finally got her number. I send her encouraging text messages and inspirational Bible verses. I told her I wanted to be her man on the fifth day. She wasn't ready, but she knew what I wanted. I gave her the time she needed with no stipulations, while still pursuing her intentionally. She told me she loved that.

6. Speak good of her in front of other people
Like I mentioned earlier, girls love it when you praise them, especially when they hear it from other people that a closer to you. Treat her just as kindly in front of friends and family as you do when you are alone.

7. Be attentive
Show her that you care for her. Pay attention to the small details. Girls care about the small stuff, big time. For instance, if you know your she is a vegetarian, take her to a vegetarian restaurant and listen to what she has to say.

8. Be protective
Don't let her walk alone. If she's going to the gas station at night, go with her. If you're at a club and she needs to go to the restroom, take her there and wait outside the door.

9. Be a good observer
Ask "what", "how" and "why" questions. They help you understand a lady better. If you're doing most of the talking, you're not getting very far with her. Show her you care with body language and by repeating back some of what she just told you.

10. Be Realistic
Ok; Finally, be yourself. She would be so disappointed fallen for a false persona, and why would you want that anyway? So play real games with her, you are encouraging a to be real also.

Learn more at: http://9jaspot.com/202/How-To-Win-A-Girl-s-Heart-In-7-Days/

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
ok undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by EmperorLee(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
suzan404:
ok undecided

You be breeze undecided

2 Likes

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
EmperorLee:

You be breeze undecided
you dey follow me talkundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by EmperorLee(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
suzan404:
you dey follow me talkundecided

You wan beat me ni undecided undecided

18 Likes

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
EmperorLee:

You wan beat me ni undecided undecided
I fit beat you ooundecidedcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by EmperorLee(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
suzan404:
I fit beat you ooundecidedcheesy

No beat me abeg oo cheesy. How was your day dear?

2 Likes

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
How to win a Nigerian girl's heart in 1hr.

Give her weed
Show her your money undecided

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
EmperorLee:

No beat me abeg oo cheesy. How was your day dear?
twas great......and yours??
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Boring: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
All did work just for punnanii.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Do all dat at ur peril... She'll see u as a nice guy and friendzone u.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by EmperorLee(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
suzan404:
twas great......and yours??

Nothing out of d ordinary jaare.
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
EmperorLee:

Nothing out of d ordinary jaare.
alright then.........cheesy
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Bravegeorge(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
That list isn't complete if u don't add money to it. As in,provide for her needs. Except its not in Nigeria. If u have cash,u can keep girls. Its that simple, we don't need a soothsayer or tutorials

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by gentlegenius(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't have to win any girl's heart... Real Men don't win love; It comes to them naturally.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by CheedyJ(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tips on how 2 win a girls heart in 7days, i laff in Swahili....
So bkus it worked on ur bae means it will work for everyoda lady abi...smh

14 Likes

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Kiish(m): 2:30am On Jul 16, 2016
All these ones no dey work for our Home base babes... grin grin
I hail una

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 16, 2016
rubbish!!
what you wrote is how to win a novice Nigerian girls heart!!!!

54 Likes

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by bitchcrafts: 3:47am On Jul 16, 2016
You don madt op, Na soso u guys go dey deceive teenagers to seeing sex as the ultimate goal with your shiety guidelines instead of exposing them to life hacks that could lead em to novelty. Thunder wey go fire you still dey do press up!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by veekid(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
This can't work for naija girls
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by SuperSuave(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Welcome to a new day, a new dawn, a new aluta not against that other tribe, religion, sex or color but to a new Brotherhood where peace, love, selfless service will be the order of the day.

The New Nigerian Youth!!!!!

Welcome to the Voice of the Nigerian Youths, let our silence be heard the loudest and our voices the weapon of true change!

Vision

To awaken, enlighten and reposition the Nigerian Youth to function effectively for the purpose of achieving inter-tribal and religious coexistence and ultimately leading in a secular and functional society.

Mission

We, the Nigerian youths are poised to ensuring a Nigeria where youths take their rightful position in political and economic decision of our fatherland. We are determined to ensure that through selfless service and adherence to the Rule of Law, the economic and political future of Nigeria is rooted in core moral values as envisaged by the founding fathers of our dear nation. Furthermore, we believe the need to right the wrongs of the past and chart a course for sustainable human and capital development, is our collective responsibility. Hence, we seek to build the Nigeria we heard stories of as kids and above all to protect the true queens and kings of this great nation; our children yet unborn.

Our Creed

We did no wrong but we're here to do it right.
I give my voice against all vices.
I am the first line of credibility.
For the defence of justice and equity"
I am a Voice of the Nigerian Youths
We're here to be heard!

Join the Train Today! Official Nairaland thread here>> Youths Occupy Nigeria 2016

Other platforms in my signature.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Omotayor123(f): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
OP did you just say 7 days... How on earth will a man show all that in 7 days?

Abeg talk another thing, eye don open. undecided

9 Likes

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
not in the case of Nigeria ladies.. only money does the magic

3 Likes

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by ChappyChase: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
You think sey to get babe na nairabet?
E be like sey Your Moniker don dey deceive you!,

2 Likes

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Software202:
[img]http://9jaspot.com/uploadfiles/lovers+_308155603.jpg[/img]

There is a normal saying: ...behind every successful man; there is always "good" woman.. Good in quotes. It is good to have a good partner because it makes life good for you. Sometimes it makes you think... "it's the major reason you came to this earth".
However, you might have spotted a girl which you think perfect to spend the rest of your life with, either she proves STUBBORN or NOT, here are 10 tips to surely win her heart and make her your property!

1. Give Her Follow-Ups
Try to give her follow-ups wherever you spot her, but DON'T act with pressure. In other words, don't be too curious. Always give her chances to talk. Best way to start your first conversation: "Hello, I wish to introduce myself..."

3. Be an Admiring Type
Tell her words that make her feel important, because she's important to you, you need to let her know she is having some values that others do not value.
Tell her funny things and add this: "I love it when you smile" immediately after she does that. Girls love it when you praise them.

2. Show Her You Are a Gentle Man
Girls don't want to be treated like a queen, but they do want to be treated like a princess. She doesn't want you to be a doormat, she wants you to be in control. Open every door for her, especially the car door. Pull out her chair and allow her to sit down first when you take her on a date also let her order first. When you are walking alongside the street, you should be the one walking closest to the street. Try to be selfless.

4. Be creative
You don't have to break your bank account to impress her. Think outside the box. Give her what recalls your memory. A lady will appreciated a piece of Reekado Banks's track you send to her phone rather than buying her a bunch of ice cream from Shoprite.

5. Mean the Business
Girls don't agree you love them unless you mean the business. I call Bukunmi every day when I finally got her number. I send her encouraging text messages and inspirational Bible verses. I told her I wanted to be her man on the fifth day. She wasn't ready, but she knew what I wanted. I gave her the time she needed with no stipulations, while still pursuing her intentionally. She told me she loved that.

6. Speak good of her in front of other people
Like I mentioned earlier, girls love it when you praise them, especially when they hear it from other people that a closer to you. Treat her just as kindly in front of friends and family as you do when you are alone.

7. Be attentive
Show her that you care for her. Pay attention to the small details. Girls care about the small stuff, big time. For instance, if you know your she is a vegetarian, take her to a vegetarian restaurant and listen to what she has to say.

8. Be protective
Don't let her walk alone. If she's going to the gas station at night, go with her. If you're at a club and she needs to go to the restroom, take her there and wait outside the door.

9. Be a good observer
Ask "what", "how" and "why" questions. They help you understand a lady better. If you're doing most of the talking, you're not getting very far with her. Show her you care with body language and by repeating back some of what she just told you.

10. Be Realistic
Ok; Finally, be yourself. She would be so disappointed fallen for a false persona, and why would you want that anyway? So play real games with her, you are encouraging a to be real also.

Learn more at: http://9jaspot.com/202/How-To-Win-A-Girl-s-Heart-In-7-Days/
This is just to long story only what can make a typical Nigerian girl love is Money#fact*

2 Likes

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by soberdrunk(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lmao! I did not see "shopping" n "sharwamah" on that list so you obviously not talking about Portharcourt girls..........

2 Likes

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by comeandmarry: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Abegi, all naija gurls are opo.
Useless points, how to get a girl my dic
No work hard,dey open useless thread.
Den tmrw deyd blame buhari no work

3 Likes

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by rawpadgin(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
q
Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by ERCROSS(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
I'd rather spend my time reading HOW TO WIN A $1MILLION JACKPOT and watch how girls try to win me

16 Likes

Re: See How To Win A Girl's Heart In 7 Days by zinaunreal(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
This tips are very risky to be published like this on the front page what if a boko haram member finds it and use it to attack women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) / My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.