Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem (19781 Views)

If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / Who Will Beg First.? / Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
OmaniPadmeHum:

What have we not hear before?

Banana and Groundnut
Paw Paw Seeds and Ginger
Indian Hemp
Big Stout
Alcohol in general
Alomo mixed with Energy Drinks
Ake Hausa-Tiger Nuts
Biscuit and Nutri-C...Yeah you hear me right. Heard this back in my Uniport Days
Water Lemon Juice mixed with Honey
etc

Infact guys should add theirs. Maybe I should create a new topic on ''LIST THE VARIOUS URBAN LEGENDS YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT APHRODISIAC FOODS/DRINKS/PLANTS''. As a man who grew up and had his formative years mainly in Nigeria and partly overseas, these are not limited to Nigeria alone. In Europe and the U.S. a lot these exist.

LOL @ Biscuit and Nutri C. . . O boy, very soon na Garri and groundnut we go hear o, abi guguru and ofio grin
No be small thing o o o o cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem by MaziOmenuko: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
You don't know the potency of garlic!

Yes, it smells in the mouth, but nothing beats its health benefits.

1 Like

Re: Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Masterclass32:
Why must it be Jerusalem? Why not Istanbul or Afghanistan?
. Jerusalem is Gotham city. Heaven and on earth. I gues thas exactly how you feel when you're in the other room...lol.
Re: Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem by superfelix: 12:18am On Oct 16, 2016
chai! kongi izz not a joking sturv.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem by vicstar(m): 12:29am On Oct 16, 2016
lol, see concoction undecided
Re: Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem by prela(f): 12:53am On Oct 16, 2016
meanwhile.......

Re: Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem by thatsleepboy1: 12:41am On Apr 07, 2020
kkash:
Add garlic and u got ursef a new chemical weapon

Yeah bruh. You're right. Garlic and alligator pepper. Gbam she'll chase u before u cum. I be living witness

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Women Go Braless To Celebrate No Bra Day (photos) / O / 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.