Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) (50444 Views)

Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed / Boy Who Robbed A Lady With An Axe In Benin, Caught & Brutalized (Graphic Photos) / Lady And Men Who Robbed A Woman In Lagos Caught & Beaten By Mob (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Deeypeey(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
I dnt compehend ooo
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
cctv ko cartoon TV nee
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by jahsson(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ah don 1 2 read... Mtchew...
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Ayotwo: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Topestbilly:
Very good, but unfortunately the NPF may not be able to nab dis guys cos they do not have citizens database.

Modified*

FTC dedicated to the newly graduate in town, please NLders join me in celebrating her success with LIKES @ [size=15pt]badaoyeyemi[/size] wink

In jenifer's voice 'I'm prouding of you'

Oga gan oo

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
qualityovenbake:
Take the footage to the nearest police station around you, the police will insert the USB containing the footage of the robbery into their data Base and run a facial recognition. The details and address of those robbers will appear on the computer screen.

See me self; I think say na US I dey. We still have a long way in combating and apprehending criminals.

Facial recognition is only possible when there is a citizen database.

Unfortunately, we are far from having that.
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ayotwo:

Oga gan oo

Ja mi tan, ki lo ga gan ba yii?

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by brimoknight(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Who is the robber and who is the robbee? Lol
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Tanks boo boo...am also priding in uuu...nd I was thinking of creating a thread on it...
Topestbilly:
Very good, but unfortunately the NPF may not be able to nab dis guys cos they do not have citizens database.

Modified*

FTC dedicated to the newly graduate in town, please NLders join me in celebrating her success with LIKES @ [size=15pt]badaoyeyemi[/size] wink

In jenifer's voice 'I'm prouding of you'

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by wellmax(m): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
maxiuc:
I still dnt understand the kind of CCTV we HV here in Nigeria
U will see sign post telling u to behave normally bcus CCTV is watching you

It a way to warn and scare people from commuting crimes in that vicinity. Its like putting 'beware of dogs' in your house.
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by medadson: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
RoyalRoy:
Rubbish.

How can a bank go and buy low quality CCTV cameras?
How do you want to recognise anyone from those dull unclear pictures?

When will we ever get anything right?
poor cctv installation jobs there
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Sanchez01: 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Demmtek:
Lol could remember when my bro friend use is Atm to withdraw money and denied he never did unfortunately the secret camera install on Atm captured is face while smiling withdraw my bro money thanks to the camera footage i could have been accused of it cause he thought i was the only one who knows the password to the Atm card loo and behold the face of the thief printed out in white A4 showing the thief
I can I'm the guy's face on the A4 paper and his face while staring at himself grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Sanchase: 12:40am On Oct 15, 2016
CCTV has done its work, NPF time to do yours.
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:46am On Oct 15, 2016
Demmtek:
Lol could remember when my bro friend use is Atm to withdraw money and denied he never did unfortunately the secret camera install on Atm captured is face while smiling withdraw my bro money thanks to the camera footage i could have been accused of it cause he thought i was the only one who knows the password to the Atm card loo and behold the face of the thief printed out in white A4 showing the thief

Lol, lmao wait u mean the thief who stole his own money hahahaha grin cheesy
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 15, 2016
RoyalRoy:
Rubbish.

This cctv is actually very clear in my opinion. Just that the police just don't have the equipment to develop and make readable.
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Btruth: 3:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Those scene up there look like a scene from "Feyikogbon", a Yoruba popular series on the TV, because I can't see any robbery at all whatsoever.

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by joinnow: 5:36am On Oct 15, 2016
Op just print out the picture in colour
Check the Ankara design pattern(flower,animal,object)
Then place it in all drinking 10 popular drink joint.
Tell the joint owner that the person is your lost cousin you are looking for
Gbam gbam
He go appear grin
But no do like Nja police
Just tell typical police say suspect wear Ankara brown color
Nja police go start to arrest every person that wear Ankara blue, black green all colors then extend t angry to all those wearing lace
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by dannie04: 7:08am On Oct 15, 2016
Very blurred images. Looks like distant images of mars taken from the earth.

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Tanks boo boo...am also priding in uuu...nd I was thinking of creating a thread on it...

Wlc.... how did u celebrated it yesterday, N is d partying still on ? Good morning.

Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2016
qualityovenbake:
Take the footage to the nearest police station around you, the police will insert the USB containing the footage of the robbery into their data Base and run a facial recognition. The details and address of those robbers will appear on the computer screen.

See me self; I think say na US I dey. We still have a long way in combating and apprehending criminals.
E be like say you don too dey watch csi New York these days.
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Celebrate what...me dat was tired...nd again no money sef
Topestbilly:

Wlc.... how did u celebrated it yesterday, N is d partying still on ? Good morning.
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Fastlinkpro: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2016
Image recognition is poor which is number one thing to look out in cctv contact us if you need one www.igbtechng.com
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Forget OP is just trying to sell CCTV grin
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by xvdgyu2016(f): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2016
The woman be like "I told him you are wicked", sounded like a pre-teen girl.
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by buffalowings: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2016
RoyalRoy:
Rubbish.

CCTV ain't like ur HD TV

CCTV images are that way cos hundreds of hours of footage needs to be recorded
And the attending problem of storage

Fortunately, experts can work with the footage
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2016
Demmtek:
I hope he's no longer your brother's friend sha
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Arcamax: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2016
RoyalRoy:
Rubbish.

Nigerian consumers can be very cheap when it comes to issues of security. When I advice clients to go for high res equipment, they start yapping about cost. How can you make out any facial details using blurry cameras like that? They'll tell you who is on the screen based on pre-recognition of familiar faces, what about those you do not know? Some will tell me ''I want the best" and when I give them specs for what they want to accomplish, they go "anh anh oga!" The money is too much nah! Then they look for some cheap bloke who will give them cheap installation and weeks or months down the line, they realize the installation is bollocks.

You build a mansion worth several tens of millions and wont spend 1-5 million to secure your life, but the italian bed in your room alone is 2mil. Mopol in your home are like 2. Banks are even the cheapest. Those ones wont mind fixing dummy cameras alone and putting up 'cctv signs'. Datzall!

The op that brought this pictures here now, how does he want us to identify anything from such blurry images?
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Dustingpowder: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2016
The guy wearing Ankara is solomon
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2016
maxiuc:
you have explicit right to "your own" privacy thus, whoever must invade your privacy must take permission else you sue them... wink
maxiuc:
you have explicit right to "your own" privacy thus, whoever must invade your privacy must take permission else you sue them...
Re: CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Celebrate what...me dat was tired...nd again no money sef

What made u tired? U were jubilating upandan. Someone cannot spend money anyhow in dis recession time when u're not e-money's sister cheesy

So u home now?

Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town / EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) / 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos)