Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai (2431 Views)

I Was Happy In Abacha’s Jail – Obasanjo / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / Corruption And Treachery ;buhari To Jail Obasanjo When He Assume Power. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai by marvix(m): 5:29am On Oct 22, 2009
sjeezy8:

^^^^ yes indeed

Obasanjo is a different breed of guy. He doesn't care about any damn afenifere,mend or biafra BS. Before obj was in office everyone was still hiding behind tribal names, he was the first to reach across tribal lines no doubt. He was even the first to want to terminate military rule. 

When he dies and if Nigeria has worse leader, Nigerians be sayin how "better" Obj was.

that is why he left us where he did couldnt solve basic problems and introduced new ones. That is why instead of resolving the ND issues amicably he excarbeted them by sacking communities e.g ODI, he does not understand the meaning of dialogue. You should stop posting this sort of insults to our sensibilities OBJ IS THE BIGGEST ERROR TO HAVE HAPPENED TO THIS COUNTRY THAT IS EVEN ENOUGH REASON TO LEAVE HIM BEHIND BARS angry angry angry
Re: Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 22, 2009
sjeezy8:

Im still trying to figure out where triablism is in this thread?

and im still waiting for yaradull to better

Let me tell you what smart kids do: They sit back and enjoy the loots their dads are stashing away for them instead of coming to nairaland to blab on how Nigerians will cry when OBJ kicks the bucket.

Oyah. . . gimme the loot. tongue
Re: Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai by sjeezy8: 5:48am On Oct 22, 2009
marvix:

that is why he left us where he did couldnt solve basic problems and introduced new ones. That is why instead of resolving the ND issues amicably he excarbeted them by sacking communities e.g ODI, he does not understand the meaning of dialogue. You should stop posting this sort of insults to our sensibilities OBJ IS THE BIGGEST ERROR TO HAVE HAPPENED TO THIS COUNTRY THAT IS EVEN ENOUGH REASON TO LEAVE HIM BEHIND BARS angry angry angry

lol the problems he left? or the problems that were there before him?
What problems did he introduce, that his predecessors didn't have?
When did he leave us? We didn't want him for a third term? Now we have yaradull almost three years into his term what has Nigeria done so far.

Im not pro obasanjo but whether he steals or not, \ who could have been a better president than him AT THAT TIME? please tell me
Re: Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai by marvix(m): 5:52am On Oct 22, 2009
sjeezy8:

Obasanjo is very smart and almost the only person who has a vision for a better Nigeria(whether he be theif or not).

He get brains wey pass anyone else in Nigeria.
sjeezy8:

Im not saying hes da best im saying hes better than anyone else in the west and east put together

Im asking you who could have done better than OBJ?
its a simple question fagget

OBJ cant be better than Murtala Mohammed, He was not better than Muhammed Buhari as a matter of fact he is the worst leader we had because while others were Military leaders he came in as a democratic leader but he threatened democracy even to his foundations pls sjeezy if u have nothing to say keep ur fingers off ur computer lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai by marvix(m): 5:59am On Oct 22, 2009
sjeezy8:

When did he leave us? We didn't want him for a third term? Now we have yaradull almost three years into his term what has Nigeria done so far.

Im not pro obasanjo but whether he steals or not, \ who could have been a better president than him AT THAT TIME? please tell me

Was he not meant to solve those problems when he was there or what is your grouse with yaraua today. He introduced the Niger delta crisis as we have it today he contributed his quota in crippling bthe power sector as we have it today that unions dont believe government agreements anymore is because of obasanjo the GSM he brought for us has made nigerians miserable by paying through our nose to make calls he improved the high level of unemployment and insecurity in our land he ensured that our roads will not be motorable as he was flying to and fro he made sure that we were subject to rule of his whims and caprises as against the rule of law i could go on and on, all imsaying is allow Yaradua and stop insulting him here cos ur man is not and can never be as good as yaradua after his time with nigeria
Re: Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai by yeegaa: 6:04am On Oct 22, 2009
its just a comedy hour
Re: Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai by sjeezy8: 6:06am On Oct 22, 2009
ok so why dont Nigerians vote for military govt again?
You count MM lol, shocked shocked
The same buhari who didn't appoint any other people besides, northerners in  cabinet?
and please lets stick to that time of when he was president.

Yara is suppose to exceed Obasanjo BY FAR
and he is failing miserably so far
Obasanjo is a crook no doubt but before he left office he put plans in place to diversify economy in other states mostly south. Yara dua fumbled the plans.
Re: Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai by marvix(m): 6:19am On Oct 22, 2009
sjeezy8:

Was he not meant to solve those problems when he was there or what is your grouse with yaraua today. He introduced the Niger delta crisis as we have it today he contributed his quota in crippling bthe power sector as we have it today that unions dont believe government agreements anymore is because of obasanjo the GSM he brought for us has made nigerians miserable by paying through our nose to make calls he improved the high level of unemployment and insecurity in our land he ensured that our roads will not be motorable as he was flying to and fro he made sure that we were subject to rule of his whims and caprises as against the rule of law i could go on and on, all imsaying is allow Yaradua and stop insulting him here cos ur man is not and can never be as good as yaradua after his time with nigeria
Re: Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai by marvix(m): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2009
m not pro obasanjo but whether he steals or not, \ who could have been a better president than him AT THAT TIME? please tell me

A lot of individuals at 1999 would have served us better than Obasanjo, starting from his side, we had Olu Falae, Bola Ige, Bola Tinubu, from the east Dr Alex Ekhueme would have been better than him Obj was meant to stabilize the polity but hed ende up heating it up more than anyone would have expected Yaradua will do better than OBJ.
Re: Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai by sjeezy8: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2009
^^^^ since im a reformed tribalist, those people you named could not have gain votes outside of their region. to be honest.

If i were igbo, I would not vote for any of those yorubas, they were to close with Awo and ran campaigns closely related to tribe.
The rest of the country wasnt ready for Alex.
Re: Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai by chidichris(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2009
look at the kind of things those we call elites are saying to our hearing.
even monkies in the zoo have respect for themselves but old and sick fools like el rufai, yar adua and obj are so useless that they do not care about what we feel about their stupdities.
if any of these fools happens to be my father, i will surely disown him publicly.
shame to obj.
God, please clean these mess from our country.
Re: Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai by FBS: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2009
What is el-ruffy talking about? Abeg all of them should just go and sit down somewhere.
Re: Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2009
Most controversial event of all time.,cant be possible,
Re: Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai by ikeyman00(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2009
@@@

obj is an oduduwa idot

that boy obj strangled nigeria

we all knew it lipsrsealed
Re: Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai by whiteroses(f): 12:19am On Oct 23, 2009
yaradua always looks blank and motionless to me so he knows how to sue? he looks like a slowpoke to me lipsrsealed goo forgive me eh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Development All About Personal Wealth? / What Can Somebody Do To Please Nigerians Political Wise (Dora As A Case Study) / Building Africa's Biggest Oil Facility (worth $30 Billion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.