Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

VIRGINITY: What The Big Deal ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIRGINITY: What The Big Deal ? (566 Views)

Virginity:what Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? / Love,sex And Virginity : What You Should Know (read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIRGINITY: What The Big Deal ? by HQuadreal: 5:46am On Oct 15, 2016
Source= A Friend From Facebook.

Personally, I don't like the way people hype those that are
virgins. The question that arises in my mind is that.

What is the usefulness? Look, the fact is that, it is not that very useful. It is of little or no value in the modern day.

The reason for this is not far fetched. Many a times, guys of
our time have fallen into the wrong hands of these 'ladies'.

Why? It is simply because they want a 'tear nylon' lady.

They believe they( virgin ladies ) are the best. They believe
they are holy. They believe they are saints. All of which are
very far from the truth.

Let me even ask: if she is a virgin, any added advantage?
No. It is a only some few minutes enjoyment ( is it even an
enjoyment?

I don't know, I haven't tried it before ) and it has
no added advantage. Some men have argued that it is a test of originality and trust. But, who tell you cause she is a virgin she is trustworthy? This is a very erroneous thinking.

As far as I'm concerned, virginity is only a sign that the lady
has tried keeping herself from the lashes of these men.

But, the main point is that, men should look beyond virginity. Men should look at other things than virginity.

For instance, of what relevance is the virgin lady with a bad character? Tell me; it is as useless as anything
imaginable to be useless.

Guys just need be very wise in choosing these "girl's ". If you still want a virgin by 'fire by force', you need to wait till thy kingdom come. I have seen many cases where the virgin wife is been mistreated and even beaten up by the husband just because of the 'other factors' - it is more germane that the so called virginity.

You are a virgin and you are misbehaving up and down,who cares? It is no big deal.

However, it need be noted that this piece is not intended to
encourage sexual promiscuity but to look at the disadvantages attached to those with the notion that :
'virgins have it all' .

It is a good thing to be a virgin. Guys can marry them but virginity should be the last yardstick in evaluating or selecting ladies. Because I don't think they are special - they are not special, they are just like others.

Fellow guys/men let's look beyond virginity before we
choose. Virginity, in my view isn't everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIRGINITY: What The Big Deal ? by HQuadreal: 5:48am On Oct 15, 2016
What your say on this ?
cc:lalasticlala mynd44

1 Share

Re: VIRGINITY: What The Big Deal ? by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2016
undecided
Are you insulting Us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIRGINITY: What The Big Deal ? by HQuadreal: 6:10am On Oct 15, 2016
KissChris:
undecided
Are you insulting Us?
No Just asking what your say on this. am a virgin too #lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIRGINITY: What The Big Deal ? by Nateben(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2016
Story... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIRGINITY: What The Big Deal ? by HQuadreal: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2016
Nateben:
Story... undecided
Yh nice story.

(1) (Reply)

16 Ways To Save Your Relationship / A Sad Story About A Girl. / Video: Lady Angry Saying Men Are Meant To Be Shared, Asked Other Women To Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.