Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? (11472 Views)

Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram / South African Girls Love Sex Too Much / What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2020
You know when making a choice for marriage....someone has to deal with African girls,especially nigerian girls big tummy that doesn't make them a pretty much attractive.Can you skip the tummy part of her and still go on to marry her?
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Especially those with big stomach and small brezz

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Nothing wrong with big tummy. And there's nothing wrong if a man says he doesn't want or like it. It's the same way a woman will say she cant marry a short man or broke guy or whatever.

One cute, short girl I know has a little of a big tummy but if she beeps me today I'll give it to her the way she likes...

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2020
DominusPrime:
Nothing wrong with big tummy. And there's nothing wrong if a man says he doesn't want or like it. It's the same way a woman will say she cant marry a short man or broke guy or whatever.

One cute, short girl I know has a little of a big tummy but if she beeps me today I'll give it to her the way she likes...
Everything is fucking wrong with a big stomach.What do you expect us to look like if we are mating,especially me.You want me to look like am on some kinda ball floating on it like am in the sky

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Everything is fucking wrong with a big stomach.What do you expect us to look like if we are mating,especially me.You want me to look like am on some kinda ball floating on it like am in the sky
Lol...well i have seen men with wives with big tummies though the men usually have too. But truth be said big tummy is a major turn off for men...fewer men are comfortable with it...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Bluezy13(m): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:
Especially those with big stomach and small brezz

cheesy

You no fit tell weda na fat she fat or na only belle big.

4 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by xynerise: 8:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Stomach size is now one of the criteria for a successful marriage?

Children of nowadays sha

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Bluezy13:

cheesy

You no fit tell weda na fat she fat or na only belle big.
Bro nah all of the above,like these girls need to learn.Why do I have to choose between having a wife with small brezz and big stomach or a slim girl with big brezz
It's annoying.Imagine,even men with big stomach have wives with big stomach too.How do you want to sex at its peak.You will have to struggle with two stomachs which is as huge as a balloon and has already taken a space for your prick instead.something like a barrier or distraction
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Bluezy13(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Bro nah all of the above,like these girls need to learn.Why do I have to choose between having a wife with small brezz and big stomach or a slim girl with big brezz
It's annoying.Imagine,even men with big stomach have wives with big stomach too.How do you want to sex at its peak.You will have to struggle with two stomachs which is as huge as a balloon and has already taken a space for your prick instead.something like a barrier or distraction

Hmmm...
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Michelle55: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2020
It's a big deal.. It's more dangerous for the women than it is for the men folks and it's also a big turn off especially if she hasn't given birth before.

Here are some of the reasons of big stomach in women:

Poor diet. Sugary food, such as cakes and candy, and drinks, such as soda and fruit juice, etc

Too much alcohol. Consuming excess alcohol can cause a variety of health problems, including liver disease and inflammation. ...

Lack of exercise. ...

Stress. ...

Genetics. ...

Poor sleep. ...

Smoking etc

7 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2020
xynerise:
Stomach size is now one of the criteria for a successful marriage?

Children of nowadays sha
Pele ooo children of olden days,like this is fact.Why do we have to look away from stuffs we see as minor case but will later make you cheat on her for teenage girls or their elders in their 20s

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Michelle55:
It's a big deal.. It's more dangerous for the women than it is for the men folks and it's also a big turn off especially if she hasn't given birth before.

Poor diet. Sugary food, such as cakes and candy, and drinks, such as soda and fruit juice, etc

Too much alcohol. Consuming excess alcohol can cause a variety of health problems, including liver disease and inflammation. ...

Lack of exercise. ...

Stress. ...

Genetics. ...

Poor sleep. ...

Smoking etc

Coming from a lady in the house....you can imagine
But I don't think smoking often give birth to big stomach....it only consumes and dry the liquid part of the body and burn organs with its smoke.
But when you say lack of exercise that's the major problem
They are lazy and doesn't want to exercise and ease their large weight but will be so quick to say it's God's gift

2 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by xynerise: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Pele ooo children of olden days,like this is fact.Why do we have to look away from stuffs we see as minor case but will later make you cheat on her for teenage girls or their elders in their 20s

Hally Berry was cheated on despite she was the sexiest actress.

A lot of nice curvy ladies have been cheated on. So what the fuvk is your point?

16 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2020
70% of normal men are metro sexual.And when I say normal men,I don't include poor ones.Because there is a different between broke and poor in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by TheAfricanKing: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:
You know when making a choice for marriage....someone has to deal with African girls,especially nigerian girls big tummy that doesn't make them a pretty much attractive.Can you skip the tummy part of her and still go on to marry her?

The Physical aspect is negotiable. How ever there are other characteristics that are not negotiable.

See full list and how to make a decision here: https://www.nairaland.com/5804570/updated-how-choose-wife-young

1 Like

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2020
xynerise:

A lot of nice curvy ladies have been cheated on. So what the fuvk is your point?
Bro that's another chapter what do you think ensue that made him cheat on her.Do you know if she doesn't have his time because of her shows,interview,rehearsals and all that.

6 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:38am On Apr 20, 2020
xynerise:

And besides there are some limit to one's contentment.Some pple are beyond imagination because no matter what you do to them,they will never be contented.
And the fact is no matter how much a man cheat,a concubine will remain a concubine and the wife will always be the wife

2 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by xynerise: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Bro that's another chapter what do you think ensue that made him cheat on her.Do you know if she doesn't have his time because of her shows,interview,rehearsals and all that.

Stop making cheating only a woman's fault

4 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by xynerise: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

And besides there are some limit to one's contentment.Some pple are beyond imagination because no matter what you do to them,they will never be contented.
And the fact is no matter how much a man cheat,a concubine will remain a concubine and the wife will always be the wife

Sexy body can't stop a man from cheating...QED

3 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2020
xynerise:

Sexy body can't stop a man from cheating...QED
Says who?
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Elvisage(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Sometimes when I see couples that both have big stomachs,I always wonder how they get to enjoy sex.you would see a young lady having a big stomach, small breast and small butt, yet she will still not be ready to work out(exercise).these are thesame set of ladies that want a tall, dark , sexy ,muscular and rich guy for a husband.my question now is, aunty are u not being selfish?u want a tall, dark, sexy , muscular and a rich guy,but u yourself are the opposite of what u want.you want a man with a very good physique ,but u want to be loved just the way u are.dont u think a good looking and a rich guy must have put in some hard work to achieve all that u are craving for?this goes to show how selfish and lazy some woman can be.they really need to understand that like begets like.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Elvisage:
Sometimes when I see couples that both have big stomachs,I always wonder how they get to enjoy sex.you would see a young lady having a big stomach, small breast and small butt, yet she will still not be ready to work out(exercise).these are thesame set of ladies that want a tall, dark , sexy ,muscular and rich guy for a husband.my question now is, aunty are u not being selfish?u want a tall, dark, sexy , muscular and a rich guy,but u yourself are the opposite of what u want.you want a man with a very good physique ,but u want to be loved just the way u are.dont u think a good looking and a rich guy must have put in some hard work to achieve all that u are craving for?this goes to show how selfish and lazy some woman can be.they really need to understand that like begets like.

Ladies with big stomach are not eligible for marriage simple!

4 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by xynerise: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Says who?

undecided
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Angelacruz: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Lol...i dnt lyk big stomach as a lady n i get pissed off wen i see a yung lady wit a potruding stomach.If u ask dem y deir stomach is big,d will tell u dat it is nt deir fault.Is my fault abi?
HammedOlanaija:

Ladies with big stomach are not eligible for marriage simple!

9 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by galadima77(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2020
No way in hell you gonna be attractive with a big belly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by naijaloan: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Michelle55:

Lack of exercise. ...

Stress. ...

Genetics. ...

Poor sleep. ...

Smoking etc

1 Like

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Openbusiness: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2020
I she no get flat tummy may she waka comot abeg. No time for dat

1 Like

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2020
It is no big deal and should not be a criteria for marriage. On the other hand, their big tummies are usually as a result of unhealthy life styles which includes poor diet and less exercise.

Let me narrow it home, take an average Nigeria girl out, let's say an eatery, you will discover she wants to eat everything at the same time. And it is this same lady who will never like to do road-walks, weight-lift or even do some skipping. The only time she exercises is during sex.

You see girls below 25 with tummies as if they have got fibroids. Very unsightly to say the least.

10 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:
Shorty gotta hit the gym or no wedding rings.
How can a woman be having pot belly like me, huh?
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Vulcanheph(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2020
I don't mean to body Shame but a woman having a big Tummy is a big turn off for me......and most Naija girls this days have it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Starboytwo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
There is a particular black fine girl I like in my hood, we got talking yesterday and I offered to do road work with her as early as 5am if shed be interested... She gave me inconclusive answer...

She has never worked out before
She doesn't own a Pair of canvass or anything
her belle is visible unless she pack it well well, and I'm wondering how it go be in 2,3 years from now...

Its a major turn off for me, doesn't make them look attractive

7 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by flokii: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Big stomach?.. ngwanu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Can't Most Girls Compliment Another Beautiful Girls? / Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / See Photos Of Black Facebook Slay Mama - See Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.