Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... (6391 Views)

Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o / Download Mobdro App For Android To Watch Live Football Matches And Much More / Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by joeeboi1(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2016
For some of us who love mobile TV, especially we sport lovers who sees live matches from our smartphones, You will agree with me that mobdro is one of the best app out there. However we often experience cracking, hanging and even "can't play video link" error when network fluctuate between 2g and 3g.

Here is how to maximize the use of the app.

*. You will notice that some channels are repeated. The last channel repeated has the best video link. E.G, if sky sport 1 is repeated 5 times, then it is best to stream from the 5th...

Int:- latest version 2.0.19 still remains the best version.
For some of us who love mobile TV, especially we sport lovers who sees live matches from our smartphones, You will agree with me that mobdro is one of the best app out there. However we often experience cracking, hanging and even "can't play video link" error when network fluctuate between 2g and 3g.

*. You will notice that some channels are repeated. The last channel repeated has the best video link. E.G, if sky sport 1 is repeated 5 times, then it is best to stream from the 5th...

Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by Sojebrand(m): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Still don't get all what u wrote here, I use mobdro too I prefer uktvnow
Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by krozay(m): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sojebrand:
pls which data plan do you use to stream Uktv now because almost all the channels are HD
Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by dcolumbus001: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
just came to read post
Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by Josh1992: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
From the above information given, it can be deduced that the heading is misleading
Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by sorextee(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pls how can I download the uktv?

Sojebrand:
Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by Sojebrand(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
sorextee:
Pls how can I download the uktv?

http://www.uktvnow.net/download.php

1 Like

Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by Sojebrand(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
krozay:
pls which data plan do you use to stream Uktv now because almost all the channels are HD
I use Ntel when am @home, I use Glo 2500 for 10GB when am not @home

Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by dcolumbus001: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sojebrand:
http://www.uktvnow.net/download.php
bros thank you, this is far better than Mobdro that takes all the years buffering

1 Like

Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by georgee(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
dcolumbus001:
bros thank you, this is far better than Mobdro that takes all the years buffering
Add this to it and forget about Mobdro
http://www.livetvindia.co.in/sportstv.apk

Go to playstore and download livesoccerTv app. App will show u which station around the world will show which match

3 Likes

Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by akmath: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Has anyone of you tried sybla tv?
Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by ameezy(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
If u can get kodi its 100% better
Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by Sojebrand(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
ameezy:
If u can get kodi its 100% better
i have kodi with some good add-on but my turn off about kodi is its takes memory on my phone anytime I open it, u start seeing the addons updating

1 Like

Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by georgee(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2016
akmath:
Bro, i have all those streaming Apps. UKTvnow www.uktvnow.net and SportsTV are the best http://www.livetvindia.co.in/sportstv.apk

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by akmath: 8:53am On Oct 16, 2016
georgee:

Bro, i have all those streaming Apps. UKTvnow www.uktvnow.net and SportsTV are the best http://www.livetvindia.co.in/sportstv.apk

Thanks bro.
Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by LieDetector(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2016
akmath:
to me sybla TV is best... Been using it for quite some time now. I ditched mobro for sybla TV. Its data consumption rate is minimal and you also get to experience less/non of those buffering situations. Tho I'm yet to try out uktvnow and livetvindia.
Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by akmath: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
LieDetector:
to me sybla TV is best... Been using it for quite some time now. I ditched mobro for sybla TV. Its data consumption rate is minimal and you also get to experience less/non of those buffering situations. Tho I'm yet to try out uktvnow and livetvindia.
I use sybla tv on all ma android phones and I enjoy it alot. I will also give uktvnow and sport tv a shot, comments from a similar thread here on NL show they are good apps.
Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by kadree(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
akmath:

I use sybla tv on all ma android phones and I enjoy it alot. I will also give uktvnow and sport tv a shot, comments from a similar thread here on NL show they are good apps.
Pls do one nid to download n install any other app before bn able to use it or its just d normal download n use?
pls, how is d data consumption rate compare to mobdro?
Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by akmath: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
kadree:

Pls do one nid to download n install any other app before bn able to use it or its just d normal download n use?
pls, how is d data consumption rate compare to mobdro?
Sybla tv needs MX Player. The data consumption rate is ok.
Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by namelesss: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
georgee:

Add this to it and forget about Mobdro
http://www.livetvindia.co.in/sportstv.apk

Go to playstore and download livesoccerTv app. App will show u which station around the world will show which match

Oboi thanks for this ive bn strugglin with mobdro for long with thier craky buffers.... uktv seems to be more fluent... kudos
Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by georgee(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
namelesss:

Oboi thanks for this ive bn strugglin with mobdro for long with thier craky buffers.... uktv seems to be more fluent... kudos
U ar welcome bro. I will keep researching and bring d best free streaming apps.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by seyema(m): 6:33am On Oct 17, 2016
I think mobi kora is the best
Re: How To Use Mobdro Without Hanging And Cracking... by huntax(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2016
Sojebrand:
This helped me...i just downloaded uktvnow and noticed it doesn't crack or buffer like mobdro... Thanx.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Kills Man As Generator Explodes While Call Comes In / The Four Affordable Phones That Made 2015 / Gionee F105 Vs Gionee F103 Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.