Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Be A Solution To Somebody's Relationship Problem (you Can Be Relevant) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be A Solution To Somebody's Relationship Problem (you Can Be Relevant) (494 Views)

Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) / My Current Relationship Problem. Should I Marry This Man Or His Beast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Solution To Somebody's Relationship Problem (you Can Be Relevant) by moral24(f): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2016
Am Very Happy

You know why am happy that you are part of moral24 ask questions? am because you just registered. Am happy because you are going to start asking questions and also solving others questions. Am happy because you are an official member of moral24. You are very important to me, and you are very special to this platform.

Why Not Google Search?

Somebody might want to ask that ‘instead of coming to moral24 ask questions, why can’t I just Google search’ Google is the best way to get your answers to any question, nobody can deny that. Moral24 ask questions is better because when you ask a question, somebody is answering you directly. An answer on Google might have been there years ago but every answers to any questions asked on moral24 ask questions are unique.

You Are A Genius On Moral24 Ask Questions

Yes I mean it. You have more solutions than you can imagine. You can probably be the best answer to somebody’s question. So many relationships are in disasters, so many homes are broken, so many teenagers and youths are in pain of heartbreak. Your experience can motivate and help somebody somewhere. I know you are mature and intelligent. I know there is an aspect of life that you can give a word of advice. You are not useless, help somebody today.

Don’t Keep Quiet

If You have a question, don’t keep quiet about it. And I can assure you that every questions will be answers with respects. Please no abusive or discriminative terms. A question might sound funny, ridiculous or even out of content. This website is used mostly by teenagers and youths. Please let us all respect every questions.

Participate

Every members have to participate. You have to ask questions, answer questions, vote for a very good answer, comment on questions and answers. Just feel free.

Lets get inside
Register Now and Ask Questions Or Answer a Question

(1) (Reply)

The Goodies About Slim Girls / Ladies, Can You Buy Condom As Birthday Gift For Your Boy Friend / Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.