Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (41954 Views)

Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by orlarbissy(f): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
They are two different entities
Odukes:
What is Uti waiting for?
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Gten(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=Sensie post=50226052]Despite being a fashion designer is this the best she could do @herweddinggown and who snapped the pictures :-/ undecided
Congrats to them tho

She ain't the one stopping you from getting married, wedding critics always end up begging to be married. I pray for you though.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
hml bro
hope she is going to the other room??
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
how many pple uti wan best for dis lyf
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by queenfav(f): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
hml..cute couple.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by karrengold(f): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
rosalieene:
congrats to Blossom and wifey
wish you a happy married life.
Hope you won't beat up your wife like you did in "knocking on heaven's gate" grin
u mean knocking on heaven's door
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Missbizy(f): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
My crush cry lipsrsealed cry shocked
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by davibid: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
No hating sha

BUT

waiting to see how long the marriage lasts

Celebrities and marriages be like

'small bikin and xmas clothe; after December, the clothe don turn to old one'
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
DICKtator:
For the bestman of the year award,the nominees are;

A) Banky W
B) Uti Nwachukwu
C) Alex Ekubo

And the winner is,...............

grin grin grin grin

uti nwachukwu
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Joshuamilarge(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
and it was in a Christ embassy church.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by lanicky(f): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
HML my celebrity crush embarassed
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by mifavour(f): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=Oma307 post=50226067][/quote] yea
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
THIS GUY HAS GOT STYLES ABEG!!!!! SEVEN GBOSA FOR BLOSSOM ABEG!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
If this boy fit marry, I get hope. Ashwo boy
Every Ashwo get hope
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Onyiido: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sensie:
Despite being a fashion designer is this the best she could do @herweddinggown and who snapped the pictures :-/ undecided

Congrats to them tho
Guess she's pregnant that's why she wore that
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Sensie(f): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Onyiido:
Guess she's pregnant that's why she wore that

It's not fine jor

What's my business sef
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
mifavour:
yea
hope you are not yet married
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Onyiido: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sensie:

It's not fine jor
What's my business sef
undecided
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Onyiido: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sensie:

It's not fine jor
What's my business sef
undecided
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Conjugal bliss to the couple.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
Missbizy:
My crush cry lipsrsealed cry shocked
since ur crush has been taking by another woman, I want to be ur crush
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by mifavour(f): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Oma307:
hope you are not yet married
I AM
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by aalangel(f): 5:52am On Oct 16, 2016
cekhoe:
This pictures though, even Nokia X 2 snaps better than this

Those are not the official pics. When you see them, you'll know.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 16, 2016
mifavour:

I AM
bad market, u have to reverse it oooo
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2016
aalangel:

Those are not the official pics. When you see them, you'll know.
I know, I am only concerned about the kind of phone the person who took those pictures is using
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by prela(f): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
deeMarc:
Eyin iyawo koni mo eni......the wife back will not know mat.....I myself don't know the meaning....I just hear it a lot after wedding ish

it means she would conceive easily I.e without having to do it [have sex] repeatedly....again and again which may give her back pain before she conceives. Thats of course if they are actually using a mat.... on a bed she won't feel it that much

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Gushes Over Isabella Idibia, His Daughter / Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look / Rosaline Meurer Advises Nigerians After Accusations Of Sleeping With Tonto Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.