Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

What Will You If This Happened To You..you Need To See This Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You If This Happened To You..you Need To See This Pics (851 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You If This Happened To You..you Need To See This Pics by dabrightt: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
What will you do if this women has two guys they kidnapped you and get take you in to her house saying your life or give me two round....what will you do..

Re: What Will You If This Happened To You..you Need To See This Pics by obaival(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Woow

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... / Free Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / Pre-wedding Photo Finally Goes Wrong , And Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.