Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Dating Yoruba Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Yoruba Man (11037 Views)

Yoruba Girls Like Dating Yoruba Boys To Avoid Speaking English - Facebook User / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 07, 2016
Hi.this is my first post so please be patient with me.i am a south african and been dating a yoruba guy for 3months now...before we dated he used to call me,text me and even stay out late outside just to see my face.he told me he loved everything about me.we started dating and now he doesn't call/text me as often as he did.when i ask him he says he's 'Hustling'because he's in a foreign country.he says he's always busy nd doesn't have time fo me anymore,but calls me when he wants sex.i dont want to think that he's using me cos that would break my heart..i love him and need to know how i can please him

please help!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by iceberylin(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2016
You expect a Yoruba man to be faithful grin

6 Likes

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by vizkiz: 12:12pm On May 07, 2016
I am just going to ask one question and your answer clarifies it all

Does he have his papers? smiley
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by donbenedict(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2016
Nigerian men? Kai. grin
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by kaziblake(f): 12:19pm On May 07, 2016
grin yoruba "demons" chai they can break hearts.
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 07, 2016
I haven't asked him about the papers but he said he has been here for more than 5years..aren't nigerian man faithful?guys please
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 07, 2016
So yoruba man have demons,i told him about that and he just said men are men
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 07, 2016
My dear you sound educated, I think you should let it reflect in your reasoning. A man's character is not defined by his tribe, race or beliefs. Your boyfriend's tribe/nationality has absolutely nothing to do with his personality. If you want advice on how to deal with an uncaring man however, that's a different issue......

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Mediapace: 12:32pm On May 07, 2016
Lalasticlala&dominique A girl need your help!

Yoruba people sha,we are great and nice people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 07, 2016
If you dont want to think he is using you, then i will say it to you.

He is USING you .

Sorry lady sad

1 Like

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by beetle24(f): 12:40pm On May 07, 2016
Sis,why don't u turn the table and see how it goes I mean use his own ways against him. Yoruba men re caring, loving and down to earth trust me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by YorubaWoman: 12:49pm On May 07, 2016
cheesy
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 07, 2016
embarassed
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 07, 2016
Same BULLSHYT!!!
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 07, 2016
@refilwerose

why didnt you ask all these questions before going into the relationship with him?

The fact that a man doesnt call and give you as much attention as he used to doesn't mean you should come and slander him and make him and his tribe/country look bad. . . How I wish the poor guy could see your post on nairaland.

Women are always doing bavkground checks on guys, thats why you all end up in pits cos you always expect a prince on a white horse. . . and some idiots here are painting their fellow Nigerian bad. . . Igbo people I hail o. . .

6 Likes

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 07, 2016
Na so? undecided
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by dominique(f): 4:23pm On May 07, 2016
Mediapace:
Lalastilala&domique A girl need your help!

Yoruba people sha,we are great and nice people

Happy birthday bro, may God bless your new age
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Mediapace: 4:25pm On May 07, 2016
Thanks dearie wink
dominique:

Happy birthday bro, may God bless your new age
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Maxi112: 4:27pm On May 07, 2016
RefilweRose:
I haven't asked him about the papers but he said he has been here for more than 5years..aren't nigerian man faithful?guys please
madam! not Nigeria men in general, Yoruba men in particular, dey cheat alot

2 Likes

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by halfricanadian(f): 5:01pm On May 07, 2016
Foreign black dudes all the way

Sick nd tired of yoruba guys nd nigerian guys

They scream shout nd whine for not aving a good woman

They finally have one nd treats her like no she is nt human
cry cry cry cry they can go

My black foreign dudes all d way
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 07, 2016
Maxi112:
madam not Nigeria men in general, Yoruba men in particular, dey cheat alot
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 07, 2016
Ok so this is getting confusing na..he is now calling and saying he loves me
im telling you im falling into his trap,maybe he does love me..how does he cheat cos he lives right next door
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by schumastic(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2016
RefilweRose:
Hi.this is my first post so please be patient with me.i am a south african and been dating a yoruba guy for 3months now...before we dated he used to call me,text me and even stay out late outside just to see my face.he told me he loved everything about me.we started dating and now he doesn't call/text me as often as he did.when i ask him he says he's 'Hustling'because he's in a foreign country.he says he's always busy nd doesn't have time fo me anymore,but calls me when he wants sex.i dont want to think that he's using me cos that would break my heart..i love him and need to know how i can please him

please help!!

if you know what is good for you better count and carry the loss you acquired already in the relationship n go before u get a stroke through heart break..yoruba guys aint faithful, at least 97% are not n i doubt if the remaining 3% are in S.A cus the girls in Naija are still looking for the other 3%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 07, 2016
cry
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 07, 2016
Maybe i should just barge out hey cryi mean judging from all your comments..its pretty clear that he ain't the one
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by KevMitnick: 7:30pm On May 07, 2016
RefilweRose:
Ok so this is getting confusing na..he is now calling and saying he loves me
im telling you im falling into his trap,maybe he does love me..how does he cheat cos he lives right next door
If you look for something long enough or hard enough, you'll find it. If you tryna catch him cheating, you'll catch him cheating. Just enjoy the relationship while it lasts, give yourself peace of mind and don't expect too much. Would've told you about them Yoruba boys or demons as they are called but I'll get banned. Just tread softly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 07, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 07, 2016
Hey Refil

I'm gon try ta be hanist wt u as much as I can

In life, there are good ppl and there are bad ppl. White, Red, Black or Blue; Yoruba , Haitian, Igbo or Hausa. So, I don't see no sense in you coming out here pointing out the culture your bf is from before relaying to us whatsup with you both. That's one.

Two, Judging from how you've painted the picture of your relationship here, he's a player and you know it, but the tough love you've for him won't just let you let go. If I were u , I would just try fukc whatever sexual urges I have for him and start looking for other gainful ways to be useful to him. Say rooting for an aspect of his life that ain't working yet and helping him up. That way, he'd stop seeing u as an ordinary sex doll.

Shikena!

Mind u , I'm also a Yoruba boy not living permanently within the confinement of my country, hurts when you guys paint us as some extortionist!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:47pm On May 07, 2016
Tell me de name of yo surbab and de name of yo apartment building, but befor u do, let me tell u dis, most of our brothers who r there in south africa, feel dat south african girls are easy to get and hurting one is not a problem coz yal r just too many and too pretty down there. Dis guy has a woman here in niger, and u my dear r wat we call a help me get thru de process. Even if one day he marries u, and gives u kids, b rest assured dat he wil never completly abonden his niger woman, and at de end of it all, he wil go back to her arms. Do yo self a favour, get a southy or zimbabwean guy and keep dem happy, n get dem to commit to u, forget abt my brothers coz u wil never get deir hearts completly, as long as u r south african. Anyway, wen he says he is hustling wat is he busy doing? Let me guess, cuts hair, has a shop, works for a tv production? Or wat most of my hustling brothers do down there? Babe if u dnt wana take my advice, just keep opening yo legs no wahala. U wil remember my words one day

2 Likes

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 07, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Tell me de name of yo surbab and de name of yo apartment building, but befor u do, let me tell u dis, most of our brothers who r there in south africa, feel dat south african girls are easy to get and hurting one is not a problem coz yal r just too many and too pretty down there. Dis guy has a woman here in niger, and u my dear r wat we call a help me get thru de process. Even if one day he marries u, and gives u kids, b rest assured dat he wil never completly abonden his niger woman, and at de end of it all, he wil go back to her arms. Do yo self a favour, get a southy or zimbabwean guy and keep dem happy, n get dem to commit to u, forget abt my brothers coz u wil never get deir hearts completly, as long as u r south african. Anyway, wen he says he is hustling wat is he busy doing? Let me guess, cuts hair, has a shop, works for a tv production? Or wat most of my hustling brothers do down there? Babe if u dnt wana take my advice, just keep opening yo legs no wahala. U wil remember my words one day

Big fat lie!

2 Likes

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Ajixegun: 7:59pm On May 07, 2016
Maxi112:
madam not Nigeria men in general, Yoruba men in particular, dey cheat alot

What a slanderous comment. You are such a slander.Repent.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend / Do You Need Strong And Bigger Manhood Start Eating This Ancient Fruit / Sexy, Hot, Sweet And Stunning Girl Removing Her Pants To Twerk(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.