Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? (1090 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) / Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
If you catches your so called bae in a prostitute lot, what will you do?
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
What did you do?

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by ifyeky(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
jz Bleep her and pay her.....that's her office

2 Likes

Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
fados4sure:
If you catches your so called bae in a prostitute lot, what will you do?
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
nma24:
What did you do?
I want to kill her & kill myself
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
ifyeky:
jz Bleep her and pay her.....that's her office
Just like that?
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
[/quote] smiley[quote author=RadicallyBlunt post=50232588]
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by theunnamed: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
pay her na what else will u do
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by badassdude: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rub her head and tell her not to do it again, omo to ba ti mo ebi e lebi, kiipe lori ikunle..

e ma wo bobo yi sha undecided
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
badassdude:
Rub her head and tell her not to do it again, omo to ba ti mo ebi e lebi, kiipe lori ikunle..

hahaha
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Her toto will not av a taste of my dik again,she will only give me bj from dat moment on...end of relationship tho
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
the betrayal alone is a heartbreak on its own
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Bluezy13(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
badassdude:

HeHeHe
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
Patronise her market, be her customer for the night. undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
fados4sure:

I want to kill her & kill myself
so your parents birthed you to come and kill someone and then kill yourself abi? It will be beSt to kill yourself first before killing her...lol

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by prela(f): 1:51am On Oct 16, 2016
When you just bought a new iPhone 7 and your girlfriend smashes it on the floor just because she caught you cheating, your village witches be like "Is our work ooooo, Softwork
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by schumastic(m): 4:50am On Oct 16, 2016
OP what are you looking for there or did you misplace your money in that vicinity?
meanwhile, I will give her the chance to explain herself and if she isn't able to come up with a good example, then that's it cus the last time I check, relationship is not by fire by force.
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2016
Papikush:

the betrayal alone is a heartbreak on its own
You are right
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2016
nma24:
so your parents birthed you to come and kill someone and then kill yourself abi? It will be beSt to kill yourself first before killing her...lol
I will kill her first because change begins with me

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2016
fados4sure:

I will kill her first because change begins with me
Lol... Ok. Enjoy
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2016
schumastic:
OP what are you looking for there or did you misplace your money in that vicinity?
meanwhile, I will give her the chance to explain herself and if she isn't able to come up with a good example, then that's it cus the last time I check, relationship is not by fire by force.
I was going home like a gentleman that i am & decide to take short cut, low & behold i was astonished by what i saw
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lol... Ok. Enjoy
Wetin happen to your account?
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by buffalowings: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
I'm not trusting op

We need full details not snippets
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by folasayolyn(f): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
she is just there to gather experience for you to enjoy now. biko wait your turn
she is just there to gather experience for you to enjoy now. biko wait your turn
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by youngestmilly: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
prela:
When you just bought a new iPhone 7 and your girlfriend smashes it on the floor just because she caught you cheating, your village witches be like "Is our work ooooo, Softwork
loool, do the softwork for me
Re: If You Catch Your Bae In A Prostitute Lot? by tripzalee(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Er you seeing wat am sawing grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Would Mixing Ground Glass In Someone's Food Kill Them? / 2017 Grammy Awards Nominations:d Most Important Of It All(rnlders,let Vote Here) / MTN Is Giving Out FREE 1gig Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.