Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (103612 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by MrPresident1: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Lamentations 2:1

2 How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!

dEastActivist:
[s][/s]

Stop that rubbish joke
Oduduwa fell from the sky.

Oduduwa is a woman accordingto the oral folklores. Oduduwa is the cover name for the mass of Israel, or daughter of zion that fell or cast off from heaven, hence the legend that Oduduwa fell from the sky or from heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by dijas(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

And what is the benefit if Islam and Christianity to us?
where were ur gods wen the whites take africa idols to their museum
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by michaelok(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

I dont get you?are you calling Jesus Christ an Illiterate?
Hahn mark my words, you will go to Hell Fire.
Your sins are forgiven. God bless you.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by saintdennis(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2016
O0ni:

You almost sounded intelligent.

Sango was a human who actually did fire & smoke exploits he is known for today.

Like every other deified figures who were actually human at some point, he became pegged to the natural phenomenon of thunder/lightening as a result of a missing figure for phenomenon in Oyo who were not exposed to the followership of Oramfe, the human attached to the 'spirit' of thunder/lightening in Ife.

And what the person you quoted said is correct. Such charms still exist till today but mostly use in local wrestle matches (see Offa).

Serzly your post is an apt example of the beer parlour gossip I mentioned & also crass stupidity.

All the crap u just posted was to explain a MYTH... which is what you're quoting me on?

Jeez Learn how to read n comprehend!

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by 12inchDickson: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

So because all this plenty people are doing something barbaric then its ok to do it too? What kind of reasoning is that?
animal sacrifice is barbaric, moslems kill thousands of ram during sallah... Isn't that more Barbaraic.. Pardon me
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by hahn(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2016
Localamos:

He might not... Remember Saul did worse. But when he had an encounter with Jesus Christ, his life became transformed.

Instead of cursing him, you rather pray.

Prayer is useless and a waste of time undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by simpleseyi: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

That was very wrong of the guy. Calling Jesus names? People no dey fear God again? Meanwhile, how come you know that the guy will be going to hell fire? Are you God's personal assistant or secretary? Do you ever read the part of the bible that says "Thous shall not judge"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by hahn(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2016
badman007:

Paddy Mr Eazi say Alomo no dey for heaven, how true is that?

I no know but you can bet some "born agains" will sneak alomo into heaven. I hear say Jesus dey shack coded tongue
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by hahn(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2016
michaelok:

Your sins are forgiven. God bless you.

God is that you? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by hahn(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2016
lereinter:

you ve cursed your generation..

please dont bring children to this earth

save them from what you ve done

Jesus will be proud of your comment.

Continue
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by 7Prophets(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
How people with such a rich culture believe that an illiterate carpenter in impoverished Israel deserves their worship eludes me
And when a strange ailment befalls you in future your people starts running around the globe for a situation you acquired for yourself from a reckless comment. God have mercy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by hahn(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2016
dijas:

how a tradition demand for the heads of people which will be used to bury a king eludes me

You mean the one where you have to eat the body and drink the blood of a dead jew that they term "holy communion"?

That part of the culture should be banned sha.

Oro sef is annoying undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by hahn(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2016
johnlegend01:

You are very daft.
How many times was MOHAMMED mentioned in the Quran and how many times was YISA mentioned in the same Quran 4 & 25 respectively, please confirm. You are the illitrate and ill-knowledged here.

You mean Mohammed the serial pedophile? undecided

I advise you go learn your holy book well and have deep knowledge of what you believe in before defending it. You are even defending it, you are only being an idiot who wishes to start a religious heat up.

Keep the insults coming. Jesus will be proud of you
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by hahn(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2016
DeRay98:

No need to harass or insult him. His words will be evidence against him when its his time account. Let him spill his bitterness and hatred against Christ its the spirit of the anti-Christ but his soul is still redeemable by the same Christ he loves to hate...

I am sure god has an account here on nairaland and is secretly storing my messages.

I hope he is using 100TB storage because more are loading grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by hahn(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2016
offegas:
Mad man

Jesus is proud of you. Continue
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2016
saintdennis:

Serzly your post is an apt example of the beer parlour gossip I mentioned & also crass stupidity.

All the crap u just posted was to explain a MYTH... which is what you're quoting me on?

Jeez Learn how to read n comprehend!

You're a very daft person.

How do you put Sango, a recent figure in the group of Yoruba myth?

1. Sango & Ogedengbe were not part pf Yoruba early history but recent & verifiable history.

2. Which is false? That Sango existed or Ogedengbe was a war general who could not be lifted?

Please tell me how the definition you screenshot supports your previous argument of Sango & Ogedengbe accounts being myth.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by dew1: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

The feeling is mutual.
Go to church. Your god needs money as usual tongue
''G'' not g bro...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by naijafeminist: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2016
KissChris:

Arguing with You is pointless

Leave him. The bible had already predicted in the book of Romans that the foolish will think they're wise.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by pstnicodemus(m): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

Do you have proof he existed?
So many proofs of his existence. He woke me up this morning alone is a proof. Believe in him or not, doesn't change his existence.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by chrisxxx(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

So will you

The Islamic hell fire awaits you.

Calling Jesus an illiterate is a compliment considering he never existed
Bros I think u need deliverance. U r going delirium. Sanusi just recognised Jesus. And from comments so far from his thread all good Muslims recognise the existence of Jesus. Their disagreement have been that he was only a prophet and not God.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Elebiju: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Wait, Are crown weighs 100kg or 10kg? Is that a typo or something because 100kg is equivalent to two bags of rice... undecided
you don't understand the workings of these fetish crowns, some can weigh over 500kg if you use a scale and the ability to wear it as a king means he has gone through some rites which makes the crown lighter on his head.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by drnoel: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

So will u sir. Nothing to be ashamed of.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by datigbogirl: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
..100kg...wen am.still weighing 49kg here lipsrsealed

49kg with this your big breast....
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by exnovio(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
How people with such a rich culture believe that an illiterate carpenter in impoverished Israel deserves their worship eludes me
the most dumb words i ever read in my entire live.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2016
Bros where the 100kg hide? grin grin grin grin

You mean the king is carrying two bags of Dangote Cement and can still smile ?...abeg give me your Igbo seller house address.
grin grin grin

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Elebiju: 11:35am On Oct 16, 2016
MarieSucre:
this is barbaric. Why are they sacrificing a dog?
ahan! Barbaric bawo? So to slaughter a dog for Ogun to enjoy is now barbaric.... These dog lovers sha. Bi aja pe ogun odun laye eran ogun ni.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by saintdennis(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2016
MarieSucre:

So because all this these plenty people are doing something barbaric then its ok to do it too? What kind of reasoning is that?

Lemme reverse you dull rebuttal.

"so because all these people are doing it and YOU DON'T means it's NOT OK to do it?"

What sort of reasoning is that?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by johnlegend01: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

You mean Mohammed the serial pedophile? undecided

Keep the insults coming. Jesus will be proud of you

I see you are an Atheist, that somehow makes me feel better. Enjoy yourself wink

....and ehmmm.....BTW, I thought Prophet Mohammed's first wife was older than him.... I don't get how he is a pedophile. Well, maybe you have been around longer than imaginable and can report things he did better. I am sure we are talking about the same person here, or I hope.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

Something that doesn't exist cannot be illiterate na. You have to prove it exists first and then we will go from there undecided
then why called sumtin u knw doesn't exist illiterate and a Carpenter?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by fendorf(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2016
Wow
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by shurlermoz(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2016
hungryboy:
the rich culture been stop the British from colonizing your people, or Making slaves out of 'em?
Let's stop lying to ourselves abeg
Abi o, that's how they will tell us that mammy water has power yet oyinbo go come here, catch am, lock am for cage go auction for him land.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Yannny: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2016
This interesting!

LONG LIVE HRM OGUNWUSI!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess / Traditional Edo Attire In Pictures / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.