Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (103605 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Fourwinds: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

So will you

The Islamic hell fire awaits you.

Calling Jesus an illiterate is a compliment considering he never existed
u must be on on weed.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2016
saintdennis:

It's called mythology
Sango is another example of yoruba myth.

Ever heard of the viking god THOR? His hammer can't be lifted by others (humans n gods) but he could lift it & fling it like paper .

Zeus, kratos(God of war), hercules, archilles (troy) hadez, poseidon etc are considered mythologies but whites are using it to make money.

Here in Africa we are using our myths for beer parlour gossip angry

Ogedende ko chiomadende ni.

You almost sounded intelligent.

Sango was a human who actually did fire & smoke exploits he is known for today.

Like every other deified figures who were actually human at some point, he became pegged to the natural phenomenon of thunder/lightening as a result of a missing figure for phenomenon in Oyo who were not exposed to the followership of Oramfe, the human attached to the 'spirit' of thunder/lightening in Ife.

And what the person you quoted said is correct. Such charms still exist till today but mostly use in local wrestle matches (see Offa).

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
How people with such a rich culture believe that an illiterate carpenter in impoverished Israel deserves their worship eludes me
EPIC! Never thought of it you know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Fourwinds: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

Do you have proof he existed?
did Julius Caesar existed.?

or did d Roman empire existed.?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by 12inchDickson: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2016
shinarambo1:
The bus that brought the pretty ladies.
aw on olosho

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by hahn(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2016
Fourwinds:
did Julius Caesar existed.?

or did d Roman empire existed.?

Answer my question first. Didn't your parents teach you that it is not right to reply a question with another question? undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by offegas(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
How people with such a rich culture believe that an illiterate carpenter in impoverished Israel deserves their worship eludes me
Mad man
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by DeRay98(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

I dont get you?are you calling Jesus Christ an Illiterate?

Hahn mark my words, you will go to Hell Fire.

No need to harass or insult him. His words will be evidence against him when its his time account. Let him spill his bitterness and hatred against Christ its the spirit of the anti-Christ but his soul is still redeemable by the same Christ he loves to hate...

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2016
Tolexander:
a ke gbajure o!

The crown can't weigh 100kg!
Are crown being at par with 2 bags of cement in terms of earth gravitational pull?

I don't know about 100KG as it was not weighed on a scale but I do know it is very heavy & just one person cannot lift & carry it around by hand. It requires at least 2 people (you'd find obviously struggling with the weight) & this is after rituals must have been done to make it lighter.

We don't know if it is actually 100 but e heavy wella.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by bareal(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Tolexander:
I need not seeking for the interpretation of the irrelevance you put up there.

Oro to ko loye ninu lo so.

béèni o ...òwú nimi nítorí mo fuye gẹ́gẹ́ mo dẹ tún loorin gbingbin.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by hahn(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Fourwinds:
u must be on on weed.

I haven't smoked in quite a while. You are making me miss it smiley
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by melotech(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2016
The weight of the crown is not something physical is more of spiritual so it can way 100kg those of you arguing are grow up in the city or dont know more about culture in my town there is a cloth that use to be wear by one chief since the man died no body can lift the cloth mere looking at the cloth it should not weigh more than 2kg but no one can carry it talkless of wearing it the only chief that wear that cloth after the death of the original owner lives for 130yrs the point am trying to make is that it could be 100kg
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by hahn(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2016
theGistsonline:
You see, islam is the cause of all the problems in the world today, isis, bokohariam, hezbollah, what's the name of that one in kenya again Islam is a disease that needs to be eradicated from earth, I truly don't wanna keep typing this but..that HELL FIRE PIT surely awaits you & your enTire religion & generation! Flee ye son of satan!!!

Lol. I am not a muslim though. Islam and Christianity are same sheet just different toilets smiley

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by hahn(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2016
ibnjarir93:

Disputing that Jesus christ( Isa A.S) existed is like disputing all histories. Disputing his Divinity is one thing; questioning his existence is another.
You are simply a history denier.

Proof? undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by hahn(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I have proof that he still exists...
Pm me if you wanna know

Share it here. I am sure many people are interested smiley
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by hahn(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2016
chuose2:

Why you want us to go and strap on a bomb and blow ourselves up?

No, I want you to take a bible to go an preach so people can come to the church and make the pastor richer smiley
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2016
saintdennis:

It's called mythology
Sango is another example of yoruba myth.

Ever heard of the viking god THOR? His hammer can't be lifted by others (humans n gods) but he could lift it & fling it like paper .

Zeus, kratos(God of war), hercules, archilles (troy) hadez, poseidon etc are considered mythologies but whites are using it to make money.

Here in Africa we are using our myths for beer parlour gossip angry

Ogedende ko chiomadende ni.

Historical events and documentations are different from Myths, check through your city library and online archives to learn more.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Folzye(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

I know you are trying to say something, but the "Illiterate carpenter'' come on, i remember at 12 he. was already teaching in the temple and he was known as a teacher by people of Israel then and still regarded as a teacher till date.... i believe you agree you goofed.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by hahn(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2016
oglalasioux:

You should be ashamed of this outburst. Which hell fire is he going to? Your hell fire or the Islamic, Hindu, Shinto...

Remember that because you don't believe in Mohammed you'll burn in hell for a thousand years. Then the moslem will burn in the hell of the Hindus for ten thousand years for not believing in their own god.

Hungerbad doesn't have shame na. He has made more useless comment here on nairaland.

But na my boss sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2016
saintdennis:

Even till tomorrow animals are sacrificed daily by Europeans, asians, Arabs, americans n africans. Via diff festivals.

If you ain't a vegetarian then keep quiet!

Self-righteous people errwhere angry

So because all this plenty people are doing something barbaric then its ok to do it too? What kind of reasoning is that?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by 12inchDickson: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
why are you so frustrated?
flash made u normal again, cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by donshaddow(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

Says you or says God? Condemning a fellow human and forgeting there's something called grace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by johnlegend01: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

You are very daft.
How many times was MOHAMMED mentioned in the Quran and how many times was YISA mentioned in the same Quran 4 & 25 respectively, please confirm. You are the illitrate and ill-knowledged here.
I advise you go learn your holy book well and have deep knowledge of what you believe in before defending it. You are even defending it, you are only being an idiot who wishes to start a religious heat up.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by ExInferis(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:

did he go to school?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Fourwinds: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

Answer my question first. Didn't your parents teach you that it is not right to reply a question with another question? undecided
if u know d question I asked you.t then u are closer to the answer u need
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by TheAlchemist: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2016
seguno2:

....just like the Muslims for their festivals?

interesting observation.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:
I thought u said He never existed
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by dijas(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

how a tradition demand for the heads of people which will be used to bury a king eludes me

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by CaptainKool15(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

Something that doesn't exist cannot be illiterate na. You have to prove it exists first and then we will go from there undecided

Lol..

See finishing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by ExInferis(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

if he never existed why then did you call him an illiterate carpenter?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) by lereinter(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2016
hahn:

you ve cursed your generation..

please dont bring children to this earth

save them from what you ve done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess / Traditional Edo Attire In Pictures / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.