Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (120458 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2016
F uck It, who the f uck she got married to? I might be Atheist but she's my crush. Too damn beautiful.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by TwoBottles: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2016
"any man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Thisnut(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2016
coolcharm:
How can this people claim to be of God when they cannot practice Forgiveness and Love which are foundational to the Christian faith?

With what guts and conviction will they teach their congregation to forgive one another as Christ forgave the church?

When Men and women of 'God' cannont exhibit forgiveness and love which are fruits of the spirit, and coin out terms as 'irreconcilable difference' then you know that the devil has finally worn prada!

And so, my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed, not only when I was with you but even more now that I am absent, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

Let's focus on living a an acceptable life before God and leave all these bling bling and hyper prosperity pastors alone.
it's not all about biblical love, it's more about compatibility. You can love someone with your life, but if there's no alike mien between you guys , you will struggle abysmally all through.
So many public figures like Hilary Clinton prefers to suffer in marriage and enjoy the fame. Even when they know that the joe is a doutch bag .

Life is all about happiness. Don't lose out of life in the quest to enjoy the promised heaven, wise one will enjoy this life and hope for heaven, because a bird at hand worth more than all in the bush.

5 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by tripoli007(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2016
coolcharm:
How can this people claim to be of God when they cannot practice Forgiveness and Love which are foundational to the Christian faith?

With what guts and conviction will they teach their congregation to forgive one another as Christ forgave the church?

When Men and women of 'God' cannont exhibit forgiveness and love which are fruits of the spirit, and coin out terms as 'irreconcilable difference' then you know that the devil has finally worn prada!

And so, my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed, not only when I was with you but even more now that I am absent, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

Let's focus on living a an acceptable life before God and leave all these bling bling and hyper prosperity pastors alone.

God bless you,you couldn't have said it any better ..
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2016
nicerichard05:
H
H for hoe? undecided
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by santosesq1(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Generation of vipers. Claiming to be pastors,bishop,reverend,cathchist,venerable etc
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by ezechueze(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2016
OK
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by ekmike(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2016
This is unacceptable in the scriptures. the only condition for remarriage is the death of a spouse. Don't add to it nor remove from it.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by flokii: 10:22am On Oct 16, 2016
Eyah.. Pastor Anita has moved on

we kuku don't know who's at fault between the two
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Topgainer: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2016
TwoBottles:
"any man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

Quote it properly Mt 5:32, gave reasons for it not to be considered as Adultery

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2016
even pastor Mrs Godwin Osagiede whose husband died years ago has not remarried till now,what is she looking for?children?, companionship? what happened "Jesus is the husband to the husbandless"?to think the divorce is still fresh, all this new generation Christians self, even some traditionalist still have decency to wait,smh

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by morbeta(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2016
Body no be firewood. Maybe she is opposed to the mastubation not sin theory.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by rexbuton: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2016
oturugbeke!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by altitudee: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
When the word of God gave the condition for separation, it did not state that d party involve can get married to someone else...Please read your bible very well...Our God is not an author of confusion...What was the answer Jesus gave when he was asked if a man can divorce his wife? A man can put away his wife on the ground of adultery but he cannot marry another....maybe God give us the understand of his word...Thanks

Topgainer:

You made a lot of sense but traditional Christianity shouldn't be a yoke to anybody. First, teaching about divorce and remarriage Jesus said the only condition for it not to be considered breaking of the standard is that there should be a verifiable accounts of adultery on the part of the couple. That in itself is not an unforgivable thing as difficult as it may seem many men and women who aren't even Pastors have forgiven their partners caught in the very act, many are still happily married. So, if Anita had established a case of adultery in her marriage she has not broken any law re-marrying
Secondly, one thing these generation of hybrids have failed to realize is the high recommendations and level of blameless expected of any man who chose to be singled out from among the people as a pastor or bishop. Paul wrote that such a person should be blameless, a husband of one wife or a celebrate. In otherwords, it is not proper that she goes on with the title Pastor Mrs Anita Schafers. She could still serve God as Sister Anita Schafers which is a more appropriate title that will not present unbelievers cause to continue mocking Christians.
Personally, I don't like Christ Embassy. I don't see it as anything near a Standard Church

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Akolawole(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2016
meezynetwork:
New generation Christians. Easy come, easy go.

Exactly!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by kelvinkosi(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2016
These yoriyori churches eeehh sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2016
I would have stated my opinion but the other people on the other side of the divide will cash in on it. No comment
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by orisa37: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2016
God does not judge His Prophet publicly. And besides, this one is a Prophetess. Let God take control.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by olisaEze(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2016
Leopantro:

I need to stop saying "how stu.pid can humans be? " some people see it as a challenge.

what is the age limit to getting married?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ure mean!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2016
Topgainer:

Quote it properly Mt 5:32, gave reasons for it not to be considered as Adultery
it's actually the other way round oga, read it well
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by EyeofHorus: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2016
nyabinghi:
Anita the bitch, ex wife of a fake pastor, christianity is equal to scam. Chriscamity.

grin Epic!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by theGistsonline: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2016
http://dawntodusknews.com/exclusive-pastor-chris-anita-oyakhilome-remarries/[/quote] how come the mans jaw in the picture look like a cartoon character
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Cadamlk: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2016
Topgainer:

You made a lot of sense but traditional Christianity shouldn't be a yoke to anybody. First, teaching about divorce and remarriage Jesus said the only condition for it not to be considered breaking of the standard is that there should be a verifiable accounts of adultery on the part of the couple. That in itself is not an unforgivable thing as difficult as it may seem many men and women who aren't even Pastors have forgiven their partners caught in the very act, many are still happily married. So, if Anita had established a case of adultery in her marriage she has not broken any law re-marrying
Secondly, one thing these generation of hybrids have failed to realize is the high recommendations and level of blameless expected of any man who chose to be singled out from among the people as a pastor or bishop. Paul wrote that such a person should be blameless, a husband of one wife or a celebrate. In otherwords, it is not proper that she goes on with the title Pastor Mrs Anita Schafers. She could still serve God as Sister Anita Schafers which is a more appropriate title that will not present unbelievers cause to continue mocking Christians.
Personally, I don't like Christ Embassy. I don't see it as anything near a Standard Church
Just spoke my mind
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by ezeegolimited30(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2016
Aisha ,anita,her life her business, dis is wat happen when u give ur wife or any woman big position in her life.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Blez33(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2016
Since don't need her by his side..

She don go D Othe Room
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:
What is she doing getting married at this age?

Receive sense...
Ppl like you will even marry again or marry additional wives at age 80!
Is she too old to re-marry?! angry

Guys, we don't know everything that went down in their marriage. You didn't live with them so don't be too quick to judge her.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by learnedman(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2016
This one no be pastor oo.i guess she has been seeing the schafer man for long even before separation from her husband.marriage is about unending tolerance and unending forgiveness and except she learns it,she will still have probs wit the 2nd husband

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Miles300: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2016
God cannot be mocked , the word of God still remains the word of God and no one can change the standard of God , we can do wat we think or belief but it still doesn't change the fact that God standrd will not change for anyone !!!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2016

marriage uwa mmebi
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by CSTR2: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2016
As quickly as that. shocked
That means she must have been seeing the guy before her divorce with pastor chris. lipsrsealed
No single sense of modesty to even think of how heathens would reproach the name of God by her actions as a pastor of a large congregation. Fake church with its fake pastors.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by 4nobody4every1: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2016
cool tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ancient Black Buddha / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.