Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (120456 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by sheubaba2013: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2016
For washing of your Borehole water tank/plumbing works in Port Harcourt call Sheubaba on 08038834322 or 08052015150. BB pin; 2BE31DA3. Face book: Sakariyau Tijani Sheu. Twitter; @sheusakariyau" WASH YOUR TANK TODAY AND AVOID TYPHOID + OTHER WATER BURN DISEASES"
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by ianSweet(f): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2016
Am speechless
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2016
Anita should just drop the pastor title. The kind of Christianity we have today is End Time Christianity. This is why o dislike most of these Churches.

Same people will mount pulpit to preach love and understanding but are serial cheats and highly wicked.

I am 200% sure that Mrs Anita has been seeing this man even before her divorce with Mr Chris Oyahkilome.

Anyway, both Mr Chris and Mrs Anita are serial cheats.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by LordIsaac(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2016
Those hypocritical and delusional feminists won't talk now...but if it were Pastor Chris that tried such...all hell would let lose. I'm just watching this terrible matriachial society, no problem. Create more NGO's for the girl child; educate all the girls and women...forsake all the boys begging on the streets...ignore all the men facing abuses at home, infact, continue to blame them. One day, the tables will turn...and after achieving all and no man in their lives, they will eventually turn to the "uneducated and unsupported" men on the streets...then, they will learn the limitations of matriachy. Jesus himself never came as a woman and the man was created first. That wasn't a coincidence, no matter how they try to rationalise it. It was a divine and natural order. Ultimately, in time, nature will take it's course. Happy Sunday.

9 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by papauju(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:
What is she doing getting married at this age?
don't forget blood runs through her vain

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by UIA04(f): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2016
coolcharm:
How can this people claim to be of God when they cannot practice Forgiveness and Love which are foundational to the Christian faith?

With what guts and conviction will they teach their congregation to forgive one another as Christ forgave the church?

When Men and women of 'God' cannont exhibit forgiveness and love which are fruits of the spirit, and coin out terms as 'irreconcilable difference' then you know that the devil has finally worn prada!

And so, my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed, not only when I was with you but even more now that I am absent, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

Let's focus on living a an acceptable life before God and leave all these bling bling and hyper prosperity pastors alone.

First remove the log in your eyes before you remove the stick in another person's life, Mr preacher

Where you living with them to know there was no forgiveness severally but some differences are irreconcilable

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by kazyhm(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2016
coolcharm:
How can this people claim to be of God when they cannot practice Forgiveness and Love which are foundational to the Christian faith?

With what guts and conviction will they teach their congregation to forgive one another as Christ forgave the church?

When Men and women of 'God' cannont exhibit forgiveness and love which are fruits of the spirit, and coin out terms as 'irreconcilable difference' then you know that the devil has finally worn prada!

And so, my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed, not only when I was with you but even more now that I am absent, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

Let's focus on living a an acceptable life before God and leave all these bling bling and hyper prosperity pastors alone.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2016
I am shocked when I see people saying it's her business, he'll no!it's not her business, people go to her for counselling, people look up to her as a mentor, so don't tell us it's her business, she has followers, I know of windows who decided to remain unmarried even after the demise of their husbands, the bible is clear on this issue, different chapters in the bible were written clearly about it,Matt 5:32, 1 cor 7 :10-11,39,Matt 19:3-9, i specially want to draw our attention to Matt 19:8,may God open our eyes for all this bling bling, Matt 24:4-13, for if it were possible the very elect shall be deceived

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Sanchez01: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2016
The ish that led to the breakup of the two is beyond lack of quality time with one another as most people believe but on grounds of adultery. I kinda like Pastor, not for the curly hair but for his understanding of indepth teachings. I believe the issue is beyond what was dished to the world and the woman was fair to a reasonable extent to just seek divorce and move on without causing heavy damages to Pastor Chris and his church. Divorce isn't a sin in Christianity so far it is sought after on adultery grounds.

However, this negates the love teachings of Pastor Chris and his church. He believes he has a ministry but the main one in his care has failed and all other things are near fail at this time because a pastor whose home crumbles has failed in all ramifications. I can only imagine the type of counselling the duo would give to several people here on, particularly on marriage related issues and tolerating one another.

It is even more disgusting to imagine another man on this woman. This is nothing but sheer embarrassment. There's nothing left for Pastor Chris to preach on Love, forgiveness, marriage counselling and tolerance in marriage. Though I am no God, I sure wouldn't take my marital life to people like him to lead me aright. This is quite shameful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Fedayeen02: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2016
ammyluv2002:
My brother, God bless you!
How many brothers do you have on this Nairaland, Call me boo when you want to reply mine grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Josefvision(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmm God will Stil be God but must women don't know what they really want shaa

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by ammyluv2002(f): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
How many brothers do you have on this Nairaland, Call me boo when you want to reply mine grin
Lolz! Noted grin tongue
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Fedayeen02: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Lolz! Noted grin tongue
Happy sunday

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Sanchez01: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2016
UIA04:

First remove the log in your eyes before you remove the stick in another person's life, Mr preacher

Where you living with them to know there was no forgiveness severally but some differences are irreconcilable
It is not by force to comment, you know? He is right. There is no forgiveness here. What happened to their marriage vows; 'in sickness in health, to LOVE AND TO HOLD'? Perhaps you take your time to read more on vows.

There's a popular saying in the RCCG, 'once you carry, you don carry be that'. He is a role model to people, particularly younger ones. If you're a Christian, which I doubt, you would have understood that the place of prayer is greatly missing. I've heard pastor Chris preach on this several times. Marriage in Christianity is not this show of shame.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Wizteaser: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2016
She don tire for one kpomo, she want taste another kpomo.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by kenzysmith: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2016
oyes she just decided to activate different dick
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by freshvine(f): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2016
Na only she ran away from marriage

Na only she went to court to seek for divorce

Na only she enjoys the media attention

Na only she remarried...

Pastor Chris tanda just dey look the confused woman dramatize to the world whom she was to the marriage while it lasted

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Good thing she left that dog called chris, I wish her a happy married life.

Chris oyakilome, you lost Hahahaha! grin

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Chimannadimele: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2016
This is arant nonsense. What are they preaching to their followers. Observers are watching
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Btruth: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:
What is she doing getting married at this age?
what a question? What age was Pastor Kumuyi when he re-marry?

Abeg free her, let her do her thing her own way. She has every right to be happy.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by AraduF90(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2016
Ogbeche77:
That engine room need some oiling from time to time..
Madam Oyakhilome you did good jare.. More grease to your kpetus cheesy
Na wa for you o,you want make the engine rust? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Orikinla(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Just pray for her.
I Thank Almighty God JEHOVAH I did not make the mistake of marrying Ngozi in 1999.
Breaking up in relationship is 100% better and safer than divorce.

Since Eve did what she did in the Garden of Eden, I have learned to treat women with C for CAUTION and S for SUSPICION.

Slight provocation in the other room, First Lady went on BBC Hausa news worldwide to embarrass her husband, a whole President of the biggest black nation on earth and the largest democracy in the world.
That is why you must beware of women.
They are unpredictable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by dew1: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2016
Sigh...

We left the Orthodox Churches..... Lord please!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Wasky101: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2016
coolcharm:

Only read the first paragraph of your write up and u totally nailed it. Forgiveness and Love

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by cyrilamx(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2016
Pentecostalism is a disgrace to Christianity. Martin Luther will be turning in his grave now seeing the fragmentation, confusion he set rolling.

At least in Catholicism you hear of priests' betraying their vows of celibate chastity (or secret marriage which make the church defrock them) which are also prevalent in Pentecostal fold, but you rarely hear of divorce scandal in Catholic Church.

I know many without thinking faculty or dearth of church history will come for my head...I careless.

It is really sad how supposed "men of God" romance with divorce with reckless abandon. Worst still they will still be applauded by their hypnotised followers.

Why can't the numerous fragmented body of pentecostal fold have a unanimous theology...or is it the Bible they interpreted different what is causing this fragmentation? Because of Pentecostalism has strong and United visible authority like the Catholic Church, erring pastors will be disciplined. But what do you have, every pastor want to be G.O, his own authority.

Because it is easy to open a Pentecostal church at least with little or no training, any pastor discipline for misdemeanours will simply leave the group and set up his/her own outfit called a church like Anita has just done. Is this what Jesus prayed for in whole chapter of St. John's gospel 17? His high priestly prayer for unity?

It so sad that pentecostal pastors now divorce in courts and also marry in court. In Catholicism it is believed church marriage which is sacrament of matrimony supersede civil marriage and the indissolubility of well consummated Catholic union cannot be overemphasised.

Tomorrow pastor Anita will still have moronic followers..you see why pentecostalism makes Christianity a mockery before non-Christians.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Toks2008(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2016
psucc:
And what's her message to her followers: dump him and 'move on'? Hhaahahah.

So many people will eventually walked their feet into hell following these new generation of pastors.

This is why I asked lalasticlala to consider this thread for front page

https://www.nairaland.com/3384570/does-god-permit-woman-divorce

Many ladies are just acting out their will but except her case is hinged on desertion without any hope of reconciliation then I say congrats to her else she is only living a sinful life.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by frubben(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2016
Ogbeche77:
That engine room need some oiling from time to time..
Madam Oyakhilome you did good jare.. More grease to your kpetus cheesy

Gbam!!! U have made more sense more than all does people writing long write up. Forget that title "PASTOR" she need to service now. Body no b wood o

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Ekeremgba(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2016
this woman self; y didn't she made it open? Kai i would been the man now so she can helep me found another church after which we will devorce i will now be the general oversea sorri oversearcheesycheesy and she will kwantinue her journey.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by kings09(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2016
I ask same question. I guess judgement is for God. undecided
coolcharm:

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by pressplay411(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2016
coolcharm:

So because she's a Xtian and pastor's wife she should have asphyxiated herself in an unhappy home right?

Even if she forgives him which I believe she has, does that solve the initial problem (adultery)?
Has Pastor Chris stopped his sexploits?

They've done the proper thing by dissolving their marriage in court.
Now she can find happiness.

Wish them both the best.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Odani: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2016
coolcharm:

Judge not
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by SalomonKane: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2016
So she married a white man after a black man bleeped up? How interesting. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ancient Black Buddha / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.