Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (120457 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by misscall247: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2016
nyabinghi:
Anita the bitch, ex wife of a fake pastor, christianity is equal to scam. Chriscamity.
heh,respect peoples faith.......moderator ban dis guy or is assumed that nairaland don't have respect for d Christian faith.

Seun ban him now.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by neocortex: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2016
coolcharm:
How can this people claim to be of God when they cannot practice Forgiveness and Love which are foundational to the Christian faith?

With what guts and conviction will they teach their congregation to forgive one another as Christ forgave the church?

When Men and women of 'God' cannont exhibit forgiveness and love which are fruits of the spirit, and coin out terms as 'irreconcilable difference' then you know that the devil has finally worn prada!

And so, my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed, not only when I was with you but even more now that I am absent, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

Let's focus on living a an acceptable life before God and leave all these bling bling and hyper prosperity pastors alone.

Hypocrite!
Only on Nairaland will chief tribalists suddenly turn
to a preacher when it comes to condeming others,
it is easy throwing jibes at others
while ignoring your own faults.
Let me remind you in case you have forgotten,

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, SinParties, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

If you didn't tick all the boxes in the verse above, you have no business lecturing others
on how to live their life.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by lookingfly: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:
Point of correction, Chris and Anita didn't co-founded christ embassy, Chris founded the church single handedly before he married her
but I thought they met and got married in the uni days, so when did Chris founded the church before marrying her

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by lordmayor4(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Topgainer:

You made a lot of sense but traditional Christianity shouldn't be a yoke to anybody. First, teaching about divorce and remarriage Jesus said the only condition for it not to be considered breaking of the standard is that there should be a verifiable accounts of adultery on the part of the couple. That in itself is not an unforgivable thing as difficult as it may seem many men and women who aren't even Pastors have forgiven their partners caught in the very act, many are still happily married. So, if Anita had established a case of adultery in her marriage she has not broken any law re-marrying
Secondly, one thing these generation of hybrids have failed to realize is the high recommendations and level of blameless expected of any man who chose to be singled out from among the people as a pastor or bishop. Paul wrote that such a person should be blameless, a husband of one wife or a celebrate. In otherwords, it is not proper that she goes on with the title Pastor Mrs Anita Schafers. She could still serve God as Sister Anita Schafers which is a more appropriate title that will not present unbelievers cause to continue mocking Christians.
Personally, I don't like Christ Embassy. I don't see it as anything near a Standard Church

She didn't break the law by divorcing but she brok it by remarriage
If you must divorce, you must then stay single as the bible they claim to read and preach says
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Queentrippleb(f): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
pressplay411:

So because she's a Xtian and pastor's wife she should have asphyxiated herself in an unhappy home right?

Even if she forgives him which I believe she has, does that solve the initial problem (adultery)?
Has Pastor Chris stopped his sexploits?

They've done the proper thing by dissolving their marriage in court.
Now she can find happiness.

Wish them both the best.

......... what re u even saying? If she knows she can not bear d bad side of marriage, why did she take d vow of marriage on d alter of God? And what makes her a pastor? Why not hand over her marriage to God in order to take control.. Pray for her husband to change, it is her responsibility cos Man builds a house and d Woman makes it a home. As a pastor that people re looking up to, she's supposed to pray for her husband in her closest and behave like a God fearing women in d bible, pple like Dorcas and so on

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's the same as when a Nigerian man dumps his western wife and goes home to take a Nigerian woman for his wife. Anita realized she had no business ever having dealings with a man like Chris. I'm sure the entire marriage to Chris was a nightmare. You expect a Swiss woman to tolerate the same as a born and bred Nigerian woman? She was likely traumatized and never imagined the experience. She came to her senses and got one of her brothers- a EUROPEAN man. May God bless her new marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by ostopsmich(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Are you interested in making extra income from home? Visit this webpage http://healthylivingconsults.com/planb.html to learn more
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by pressplay411(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Queentrippleb:
......... what re u even saying? If she knows she can not bear d bad side of marriage, why did she take d vow of marriage on d alter of God? And what makes her a pastor? Why not hand over her marriage to God in order to take control.. Pray for her husband to change, it is her responsibility cos Man builds a house and d Woman makes it a home. As a pastor that people re looking up to, she's supposed to pray for her husband in her closest and behave like a God fearing women in d bible, pple like Dorcas and so on

Has your boyfriend/spouse ever flirted with a hot chic while next to you, in the presence of your friends/family?

I'll listen to your reason when you're able to keep praying for him if he continues like that for 2 years.

She don try, she managed his adultery for years, everyone has a breaking point.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by biggy26: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
coolcharm:
How can this people claim to be of God when they cannot practice Forgiveness and Love which are foundational to the Christian faith?

With what guts and conviction will they teach their congregation to forgive one another as Christ forgave the church?

When Men and women of 'God' cannont exhibit forgiveness and love which are fruits of the spirit, and coin out terms as 'irreconcilable difference' then you know that the devil has finally worn prada!

And so, my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed, not only when I was with you but even more now that I am absent, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12

Let's focus on living a an acceptable life before God and leave all these bling bling and hyper prosperity pastors alone.

You guys just read, conclude and condemn. That's simply her maiden name. She doesn't hide info from her followers.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by biggy26: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
ammyluv2002:
My brother, God bless you!

You guys just read, conclude and condemn. That's simply her maiden name. She doesn't hide info from her followers.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by oluxy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Adultery in disguise.
There are soon forgotten the marriage vows, till death do us apart.

Paul preaches about this;
Taken another vow with another man when ur husband/wife is still alive = adultery.

That is why marriage is for future not for present, ability to handle the aftermaths of anything that both parties will be emitting after marriage and possible circumstances that will be surfacing (challenges).

Anyway, Wetin concern me self
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by biggy26: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
JumiR:
There are strong indications that the ex-wife of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor Anita, has remarried. Dawn-To-Dusk News had on the 3rd October 2016 published an article titled 'Anita Oyakhilome sparks marriage rumours'. The article reported that Pastor Anita introduced 'Schafer' to her maiden name as she authored her latest article 'A Simple Prayer' as Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer.

From all indications, Pastor Anita has remarried. Here is why we at Dawn-To-Dusk News can report this authoritatively. Pastor Anita runs an online Christian portal {www.pastoranita.org which is linked to her verified Facebook page} where she writes articles on different subjects. She APPROVES all comments that are published on her website {see the screenshot}.

The confirmation of her marriage was revealed in one of the approved comments on Wednesday, 12th October 2016 where the writer Frau Glauben{who attended the ceremony} said, "Congratulations Pastor Anita for your new name. We wish you all the best as you begin a new chapter in your life as you have moved on to the glory of God. Old things are passed away, behold all things have become new. It was such a beautiful ceremony. We are so excited for you and your family. We Rejoice with you, Pastor Anita Schafer. God bless you Ma."

Apart from Glauben, there were two other comments that confirmed that Pastor Anita has indeed moved on! Dawn-To-Dusk News gathered that Pastor Anita had a quiet wedding with a European man sometime in September 2016. Recall in February 2016, a decree absolute was pronounced in the High Court of Justice Principal Registry of the Family Division in the United Kingdom dissolving her marriage to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Pastor Anita and Pastor Chris, who co-founded Christ Embassy, have between them two daughters.

http://dawntodusknews.com/exclusive-pastor-chris-anita-oyakhilome-remarries/

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Mintayo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
TwoBottles:
"Any man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."
personally I hope this is not true.
Don't get divorced if you are not ready to stay that way.
Remarrying is not the Christian way.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Baboo13(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
ekmike:
This is unacceptable in the scriptures. the only condition for remarriage is the death of a spouse. Don't add to it nor remove from it.

Offside
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nyabinghi(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=misscall247 post=50244786]heh,respect peoples faith.......moderator ban dis guy or is assumed that nairaland don't have respect for d Christian faith.

Seun ban him now.[/quote bitch you want mr banned he he he, meet me in the other room.]
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by yommen: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:
Point of correction, Chris and Anita didn't co-founded christ embassy, Chris founded the church single handedly before he married her

Lessons?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aint this acy of immorality? And behold many shall say unto me Lord Lord we have done signs and wonders in your name we have cast out devils but He will say unto them depar fromme ye that work iniquity... and ut shall be that the judgement of God will start from the house of God... beware of False prophets and teachers
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by magicfingers009: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
90% of the comments on FP are void of sense.

It is definitely less than 2years since their marriage was dissolved. And from all indications, the wife was the driving force for the dissolution.

Then barely a year after, she has remarried. This is to show that she was obviously cheating when she was still with Pastor Chris and trust me brethens, prayer cannot change the heart of a cheating woman. Only God can.

I think the person who needs the lashing out of tongues is the woman who still puts Pastor in front of her name and not Pastor Chris who has done absolutely nothing wrong in letting a cheating woman leave on her own free will

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by preciousMI1(f): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
pastor Chris shouldn't remarry
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by fyneboi79(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hypocrites!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by debsjoat(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Topgainer:

You made a lot of sense but traditional Christianity shouldn't be a yoke to anybody. First, teaching about divorce and remarriage Jesus said the only condition for it not to be considered breaking of the standard is that there should be a verifiable accounts of adultery on the part of the couple. That in itself is not an unforgivable thing as difficult as it may seem many men and women who aren't even Pastors have forgiven their partners caught in the very act, many are still happily married. So, if Anita had established a case of adultery in her marriage she has not broken any law re-marrying
Secondly, one thing these generation of hybrids have failed to realize is the high recommendations and level of blameless expected of any man who chose to be singled out from among the people as a pastor or bishop. Paul wrote that such a person should be blameless, a husband of one wife or a celebrate. In otherwords, it is not proper that she goes on with the title Pastor Mrs Anita Schafers. She could still serve God as Sister Anita Schafers which is a more appropriate title that will not present unbelievers cause to continue mocking Christians.
Personally, I don't like Christ Embassy. I don't see it as anything near a Standard Church
then, if a case of adultery has been established... 1.On whose account is the adultery case and 2. Should we still qualify whomever a pastor 3.what kind of followers would they raise
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Donspunky: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:
so what are you trying to say, that it's a good thing they divorced? People like you should be careful lest you'd be led into damnation by some of these new generation men of God.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by k4catch(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
The man is not a pastor. The pastor wan enjoy life. Pastor Oya no ya.
TwoBottles:
"Any man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Alajiki(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
razortruth:
I would have stated my opinion but the other people on the other side of the divide will cash in on it. No comment

That's hypocrisy.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by chukkyAlex(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
nyabinghi:
Anita the bitch, ex wife of a fake pastor, christianity is equal to scam. Chriscamity.
.....the same way that ur mother's pussy is wack and also a scam!!! grin
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by basingstoke: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ogbeche77:
That engine room need some oiling from time to time..
Madam Oyakhilome you did good jare.. More grease to your kpetus cheesy
Kpekus not kpetus

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Baboo13(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
It is worthy to note that even Benny Hinn at a time divorced his wife. Yes divorce. But later came back together and remarried. See people just overspiritualize things as if men are not mortal bodies.

There is no single marriage going through a challenge. It is how you handle it that matters. It's just disheartening the way this Oyakhilome marriage issue has gone.

I'm not on the side of Pastor Chris or the wife, but if you follow clearly, you notice Pastor Chris hasn't said much, which shows that he may be disposed to finding a solution even if he has his own faults and shortcomings .... but the wife has been has been doing all the talking and action

Suddenly the woman has changed name, not looking at possibilities of reconciliation and finding an amicable ground to resolve the issue. Did they just marry yesterday?

Like a guy said, if it was Pastor Chris that had gone to remarry 1st we won't hear word. Grammar will be pouring up and down from the Stay Woke Feminist Association of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by DorisK(f): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
So she should remain eternal spinster because she has to show good example to other Christians? Abeg its better than keeping different men as a divorcee. Christ condemned divorce unless it is BASED ON INFIDELITY so she can move on if the man that swore to love and respect her dishonours his vows...... (as she claimed o, cos I wasn't there)

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by Maximus85(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
JumiR:
There are strong indications that the ex-wife of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor Anita, has remarried. Dawn-To-Dusk News had on the 3rd October 2016 published an article titled 'Anita Oyakhilome sparks marriage rumours'. The article reported that Pastor Anita introduced 'Schafer' to her maiden name as she authored her latest article 'A Simple Prayer' as Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer.

From all indications, Pastor Anita has remarried. Here is why we at Dawn-To-Dusk News can report this authoritatively. Pastor Anita runs an online Christian portal {www.pastoranita.org which is linked to her verified Facebook page} where she writes articles on different subjects. She APPROVES all comments that are published on her website {see the screenshot}.

The confirmation of her marriage was revealed in one of the approved comments on Wednesday, 12th October 2016 where the writer Frau Glauben{who attended the ceremony} said, "Congratulations Pastor Anita for your new name. We wish you all the best as you begin a new chapter in your life as you have moved on to the glory of God. Old things are passed away, behold all things have become new. It was such a beautiful ceremony. We are so excited for you and your family. We Rejoice with you, Pastor Anita Schafer. God bless you Ma."

Apart from Glauben, there were two other comments that confirmed that Pastor Anita has indeed moved on! Dawn-To-Dusk News gathered that Pastor Anita had a quiet wedding with a European man sometime in September 2016. Recall in February 2016, a decree absolute was pronounced in the High Court of Justice Principal Registry of the Family Division in the United Kingdom dissolving her marriage to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Pastor Anita and Pastor Chris, who co-founded Christ Embassy, have between them two daughters.

http://dawntodusknews.com/exclusive-pastor-chris-anita-oyakhilome-remarries/

Matthew 5:32

Are these people actually living according to Bible standard? Bunch of liars.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by ikorodureporta: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Some ar w8ing for Aisha too... undecided
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by dasparrow: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mintayo:
personally I hope this is not true.
Don't get divorced if you are not ready to stay that way.
Remarrying is not the Christian way.

Well, Pastor Anita has remarried. There is nothing you or anyone else for that matter can do about it.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News by nyabinghi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
chukkyAlex:
.....the same way that ur mother's pussy is wack and also a scam!!! grin
I can smell your mad mother's pussy here right away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ancient Black Buddha / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.