Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} (48353 Views)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by BALLOSKI: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2016
razortruth:
That's one radical preacher that has no fear in his dictionary nor does he accept bribe
just shut up!
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by luvinhubby(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
See grown ass adults fooling themselves all because of an imaginary God who doesn't exist

If any of them catches pneumonia, they start blaming Satan
These type of people belongs in the kitchen

Either you believe in God now or keep deluding yourself till the end of your mortality and it will take you an eternity of regret to acknowledge His existence.
It's your choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by prinsam30: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Mtscheeeeeew

What about our Unknown Nigerian soldier who sleeps and fights under the rain?

The Unknown Soldier whose gun sounds has become his phone ringtones.

The Unknown Soldier who can only see his wife through pictures

The Unknown Soldier who looses his life to never see his wife and kids to make sure we are all safe

#IStandWithThatUnkownSoldier

bros please where is the rain in this picture

they signed for the work nobody forced them to join the force

don't u ever compare a soldier to a Man of God, without the prayers of the Man of God to a soldier, that soldier is bound to fail
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by chemberlin(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2016
onatisi:
There is no.point preaching in the rain,those standing wont listening again,they would be shivering with cold, they are wet. They will be standing there not because they are listening but out of respect for the man,after sometime they will just damm the consequences and leave the man of God there alone in the rain

Sometimes I just wish and pray God givese the power to place curses on all his men that go around and fool people all because they want to get the little fund people have worked for ...I swear if I have the power I I'll place curses on them all cos they are among the reasons why this country is the way it is today...I don't blame the government all the time but I blame this men that calls themselves the Pastor's, Apostles and they still don't do what is right.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by makiaveli(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Mtscheeeeeew

The Unknown Soldier who looses his life to never see his wife and kids to make sure we are all safe

Nobody forced the " unknown soldier " to join.. so he should accept whatever shit his job throws at him! and stop whining like a little b**h
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by chemberlin(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2016
prinsam30:

bros please where is the rain in this picture

they signed for the work nobody forced them to join the force

don't u ever compare a soldier to a Man of God, without the prayers of the Man of God to a soldier, that soldier is bound to fail

U lie...I don't believe solders survive because of prayers man of God make for them...what about the soilders that dont believe in God and they still make it alive...u better say what u know...am thinking that man is ur uncle

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by lereinter(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Mtscheeeeeew

Jehovah bless them all
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by 7Prophets(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2016
Big fool you are for spewing those rubbish from that gutter of yours you think is mount
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by 7Prophets(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
See grown ass adults fooling themselves all because of an imaginary God who doesn't exist

you're a mad man for this rubbish you posted
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by vivianbelema(f): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2016
back2sender:

Where was grace when GEJ AND THE 40 THIEVES LOOTED OUR TREASURY TO ZERO LEVEL.
He was getting anointing from pastoprenuer, kneeling in thier churches evry day yet a HEAVY LOOTING NEVER KNOWN WAS TAKING PLACE UNDER HIS ADMINISTRATION
I chop your sunday rice
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by tohtoh: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

father lord forgive this fool
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by prinsam30: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2016
chemberlin:

U lie...I don't believe solders survive because of prayers man of God make for them...what about the soilders that dont believe in God and they still make it alive...u better say what u know...am thinking that man is ur uncle

please patiently read 1 King 22:6-38 you will change ur perspective
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by docmoses(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Mtscheeeeeew

who send the soldier? No be him work be that abi dem force am? Abeg no come here come the talk RAWBISH
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by docmoses(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Mtscheeeeeew

who send the soldier? No be him work be that abi dem force am? Abeg no come here come the talk RAWBISH
No offence
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Oliviaxx(f): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2016
pneumonia is real
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by back2sender: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2016
LordPhilip:

I spit on you!
I, S. H. I. T. ON YOU IDIOTA
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by back2sender: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2016
vivianbelema:
I chop your sunday rice
You chop my sunday rice and chicken come leave bone for me for plate.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Usman212s: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2016
pastors and fake miracle is like Aisha buhari and za oza room

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by deathmen12: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2016
Alajiki:
Lol! See their balding heads. They can be there till tomorrow. Na money matter na. As long as their gullible sheep bring tith and offerings. grin grin grin
so pple like u still exist? God have mercy on u.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by kullozone(m): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

oga leave these people alone na!
Make them do wetin them want...
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by goldedprince: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2016
This is the highest level of hypocrisy.
What if some of them get sick? What if there are already sick people in the crowd. Imagin if someone with malaria stands under that rain. If anything happens now they will start blaming their innocent relations in the village.
Even oyinbo wey bring the church to nigeria no dey display stupidity like this
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Ryda(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Ur monicker said it all
The imaginary God that restrained that caring woman from flushing you out.

What a pity
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by frubben(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2016
Na him work now, so wat do u expect, the the work him take dey feed family and friends. Abi e get who no go work under rain because of cash
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by zeusdgrt(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Only a fool says "there is no God".Keep using ur ignorance to play with ur life,let's see how long u will live.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by kingsleyjando(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

May God forgive you .
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by lagosrd: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Did I hear you say imaginary GOD . O boy be careful oooooo. I hope when he shows you he is real you will not back down on your claims. There is God. ............said in his heart, there is no GOD
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by electrokcoi(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
that's his calling but is that water proof mic
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by jide219(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

when u die and go to hell,''HAD I KNOWN'' will be too late
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by jide219(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
I no fit laff abeg.

Queen Elizabeth,Obama & Buhari went to Hell fire.Queen Elizabeth asked the devil 2 allow her make some calls 2 England 2 inquire about the Country's welfare, so she spent five minutes.Satan billed her 5million dollars. Obama also made a call to U.S.A and spent 8 minutes.the bill was 8million dollars. Then Buhari called Nigeria and spent 2 hours.how much is my bill?he asked Satan,One dollar,Satan replied. Surprised!! Buhari said but I stayed longer than them all,"Satan smiled and said" calling hell from hell is not expensive,it is a local call.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by arrhenius15(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Yet somewhere right in your heart you believe God exists.
Oh at least you do believe that Satan exists, you're not far from the way man.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by MightySparrow: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=SpitsOnYoruba post=50242593]See grown ass adults fooling themselves all because of an imaginary God who doesn't exist

[/quote

A fool has said in his heart or saying it loud on this blog, 'there is no God'
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by MasterofNL: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Mtscheeeeeew

My friend take your unknown soldier nonsense to another. This thread was created to celebrate thr pastoer and you are free to create your own to celebrate unknown soldeir.

Take yiur bile and get out of this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video / Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.