Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} (48326 Views)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by dammiedot(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
How much is it to treat pneumonia now?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by ManTiger(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
razortruth:
That's one radical preacher that has no fear in his dictionary nor does he accept bribe
You made me remember a pastor during the reign of Jonathan.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by sorepco(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
U mean God does not exist but u believe satan does U either believe both exist or believe non does.....!!
SpitsOnYoruba:
See grown ass adults fooling themselves all because of an imaginary God who doesn't exist

If any of them catches pneumonia, they start blaming Satan
These type of people belongs in the kitchen
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by tundejoel1990: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
See grown ass adults fooling themselves all because of an imaginary God who doesn't exist

... am sure u must b an idol worshiper...
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by brobro: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

So you believe that Satan exists? Why do you contradict yourself? whatever doesn't exist you do need to prove that it doesn't exist.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Owiii(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

You better wake up from your slumped. God exist. For this comment, a time will come in your life, you will need God but then it will be too late because of your myopic belief. God is omnipresent, omniscience, omnipotent. Give your life to Jesus.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by AnonymousG: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
hmm,all is well tho
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by pumpy007(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
chemberlin:
For me this is stupiidity
cos you are stupid
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by nnamdijoy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

You who say there's no God, can u explain why there is spirit?,(2) ghost?,(3)why we have dreams.? Why we teleport? And why there are strange gods(demons) and why you said there is no GOD?
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by chemberlin(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
prinsam30:

please patiently read 1 King 22:6-38 you will change ur perspective
Quote that for ur generation
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Depreacherman(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
I was there live and direct.... I spotted a nairalander asking for the authenticity of the post! It's a pity the OP didn't have enough pictures to back it.... here are more pics to affirm the write up.....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by chemberlin(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
pumpy007:

cos you are stupid

You generation is
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Mayhorz(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

U knw Dah Satan Exist nd u dnt wanna knw dah God Exists??...U dnt Undaztand yazlf Anymre..
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

ko ro gba lenu e
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Depreacherman(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
More pictures from the program @TBS lagos

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Handsomecole(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Everybody and his/her husstle.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by butanep(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Apostle Suliemen is a great servant of God.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by whizcartel(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Paining me ??

Meanwhile, I'm in my mansion smoking weed and eating pizza, i can feel the pain
lol... for ya mind o!
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by fakati(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bi Ina banjo bojo banro ma tele o Jesu
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by whizcartel(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Alajiki:

Apt bro. Very apt. I once yanshed a mother of one who is a worker in one of the new generation church. I felt bad initially because there was a time she told me she also observed 40 days lent and I was like why are you doing this - this is 2-faced!

But since she does not mind coming around for quickies, I give it to her o. But I always have that thought. Why do you claim to worship God and still do this.

She could even be among the people in that rain. SMH.
No disrespect... but i see holes in your storu.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by LoveJesus87(m): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yinabim:
Afi suuru...
babe why naw
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by jidxin(m): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

pls must u comment keep ur opinion to yrsef... dz us a religious group not 4 athiest... beside I ve a question 4 you.... how many research ve u done solely without relying on d opinion of other athiest.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by farem: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
loomer:
By the time electric shock one person na that time eyes go open

Was that what was hatched in your coven? (because I smell you are speaking the mind of the devil big rime). Sorry, you lost out!
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by loomer: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
farem:

Was that what was hatched in your coven? (because I smell you are speaking the mind of the devil big rime). Sorry, you lost out!

Mumu, ode. Coven ko, oven ni.

Common sense no tell u say na electricity and water be that.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by seankay(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is madness! Nigerian Pastors are all scammers
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by fortunechy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
dt wt we called example of radical christian.....God is ur strenght sir........i wish i've diz type of grace
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by EXICON(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is Great!
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Akemmi(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Radical faith. Against all odds. The Gospel must be preached.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Zionite4real(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

may God open your eyes to see that you Jesus.it is well with you
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

so u mean there is no God?? shocked
SpitsOnYoruba:

so u mean there is no God??
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by farem: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
loomer:

Mumu, ode. Coven ko, oven ni.

Common sense no tell u say na electricity and water be that.

What is coming out of you is pure evil. So because of this outdated, illogical and senseless tutorial, you wish people who attended a crusade should die. You don't know engineering has moved beyond the one they learn in your village. Gerrrrrooouuut, YOU HAVE NOT CONFESSED YOUR MIND!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) / Pastor Caught With Fetish Materials Buried In The Compound Of His House (pics) / Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.