Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} (48327 Views)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2016
They can preach in the rain, fire, earthquake and volcanoes, if there is no love between them it's all Rubbish! Most so called christians are hyporcrites, these same people will gossip about their neighbors, quarrel with their neighbors, lie to their neighbors, walk past some one in need of help in the street, Argue with okada rider, have sex with their so called boyfriends/girlfriends without been married and insult people who do not agree with them.

yet they call themselves christians angry

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2016
your sooo naive
SpitsOnYoruba:
See grown ass adults fooling themselves all because of an imaginary God who doesn't exist

If any of them catches pneumonia, they start blaming Satan
These type of people belongs in the kitchen
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Josh8862: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
See grown ass adults fooling themselves all because of an imaginary God who doesn't exist

Don't judge so fast pls.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Truth801(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Weather is not a barrier to the preaching of the gospel. Bless the Lord oh my soul
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by daviddagreat: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
proof that no human can be satisfied. critics will always be critics. if he was preaching from his car. u all say he is being proud and superficial nw he is doing it in the rain y'all still insulting

my advice is we should all be careful how we talk abt men of God. if u don't believe in his calling its OK. but u don't have to insult them.

#just saying#

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by NathanBabs(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Psaml 14:1; a fool says in his heart,there is no God!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by SpitsOnYoruba: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2016
Babachukwu:

My dear you are still far

Far from being brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by SpitsOnYoruba: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2016
ThinkWISELY:

Where do you belong seff

Answer oo

I belong in the kitchen

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by ilynem(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

But why is it paining you?
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by LordPhilip(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2016
The Oracle! Apostle johnson suleman!
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by SpitsOnYoruba: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2016
ilynem:

But why is it paining you?

Paining me ??

Meanwhile, I'm in my mansion smoking weed and eating pizza, i can feel the pain
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by StarPlayer: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Mtscheeeeeew

What about our Unknown Nigerian soldier who sleeps and fights under the rain?

The Unknown Soldier whose gun sounds has become his phone ringtones.

The Unknown Soldier who can only see his wife through pictures

The Unknown Soldier who looses his life to never see his wife and kids to make sure we are all safe

#IStandWithThatUnkownSoldier
guy wats your problem angry do you have permission to display this person's picture? You better take that shit down now angry
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by ilynem(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2016
chemberlin:
For me this is stupiidity
"For you" being the most important phrase in your sentence
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by coded06(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2016
chemberlin:
For me this is stupiidity
because stupidity has taken all over you.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by LordPhilip(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

I spit on you!
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by sanfranka2(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Mtscheeeeeew

What about our Unknown Nigerian soldier who sleeps and fights under the rain?

The Unknown Soldier whose gun sounds has become his phone ringtones.

The Unknown Soldier who can only see his wife through pictures

The Unknown Soldier who looses his life to never see his wife and kids to make sure we are all safe

#IStandWithThatUnkownSoldier
and that unknown soldier still have time to take selfies Abi.. lemme hear word..
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2016
Until they are all prepared to donate one of their kidneys or livers to each other in times of need out of love, they are all hyporcrites.. cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by NobleRomm(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2016
some of the women there, belong to the kitchen and the other room
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by ilynem(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Paining me ??

Meanwhile, I'm in my mansion smoking weed and eating pizza, i can feel the pain
grin grin grin grin grin . You are smoking weed and eating pizza in your mansion and you still have the desire to attack a group of people who don't even know you? That my brother is hate. And hate will only drive you mad.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by katniss(f): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2016
Does he wear red all the time?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by ilynem(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2016
gypsey:
They can preach in the rain, fire, earthquake and volcanoes, if there is no love between them it's all Rubbish! Most so called christians are hyporcrites, these same people will gossip about their neighbors, quarrel with their neighbors, lie to their neighbors, walk past some one in need of help in the street, Argue with okada rider, have sex with their so called boyfriends/girlfriends without been married and insult people who do not agree with them.

Don't follow people. Follow Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2016
LordPhilip:

I spit on you!
you are even worst than the guy, if you are spiting on him, my God! I bet you believe you are a soldier of God and defending God, you are worst than a hyporcrite.

all these defenders of God as if God in all his mights can not defend himselve. angry
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by onatisi(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2016
loomer:
By the time electric shock one person na that time eyes go open
this really got me laughing out loud

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Alajiki(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2016
gypsey:

Apt bro. Very apt. I once yanshed a mother of one who is a worker in one of the new generation church. I felt bad initially because there was a time she told me she also observed 40 days lent and I was like why are you doing this - this is 2-faced!

But since she does not mind coming around for quickies, I give it to her o. But I always have that thought. Why do you claim to worship God and still do this.

She could even be among the people in that rain. SMH.
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

I belong in the kitchen

okay come buy my TV now,put there.

Meanwhile clean 32 inch LG led T.V for sale, 40k,contact me if interested, am in Lagos .
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by bennymark(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2016
God bless your intentions sir
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by SpitsOnYoruba: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2016
LordPhilip:

I spit on you!

Lol

Hope you brushed your rotten teeth
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2016
Alajiki:

Apt bro. Very apt. I once yanshed a mother of one who is a worker in one of the new generation church. I felt bad initially because there was a time she told me she also observed 40 days lent and I was like why are you doing this - this is 2-faced!

But since she does not mind coming around for quickies, I give it to her o. But I always have that thought. Why do you claim to worship God and still do this.

She could even be among the people in that rain. SMH.
Absolutely! My brother is having sex with one of his church members even though the same woman knows his wife and they are friends. This same people will always tell me how i need to repent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by chemberlin(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2016
coded06:

because stupidity has taken all over you.
Won't be surprised if u and ur family are one of those standing there chasing shadows and going home with wet cloths all in the name of Miracle...u better sit in ur house and ask God to solve ur problems cos he said we can do all things if we believe...and we should top foolijg ourselves... tomorrow something we will come up on this man u call ur Apostle..anyway he got his own nomenclature (bald hair)
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by onatisi(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2016
There is no.point preaching in the rain,those standing wont listening again,they would be shivering with cold, they are wet. They will be standing there not because they are listening but out of respect for the man,after sometime they will just damm the consequences and leave the man of God there alone in the rain

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by Temmyboi1: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2016
Stalker365:
What would then happen to their mobile gadgets eh??
Lol abi na....their faith shall make dem whole
Re: Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} by back2sender: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2016
vivianbelema:
Power. I need this type of grace
Where was grace when GEJ AND THE 40 THIEVES LOOTED OUR TREASURY TO ZERO LEVEL.
He was getting anointing from pastoprenuer, kneeling in thier churches evry day yet a HEAVY LOOTING NEVER KNOWN WAS TAKING PLACE UNDER HIS ADMINISTRATION

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment Pastor Tried To Heal Mad Man In Public (Video) / Pastor Caught With Fetish Materials Buried In The Compound Of His House (pics) / Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.