Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,957 members, 7,852,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? (36138 Views)

Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? by teamchocolate: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Well speak for yourself...

Malachi 3:10 -12 says bring all your tithes into the store house that there may be meat in my house ... God does not need food but his servants who are serving him as fulltime pastor's do.. so I see it as support for the house of God... and there is also a promise attached to it...he will open the Windows of heaven and pour out blessing.. not only that, he will rebuke the devourer for my sake..

I am a proud tither and it works for me because I pay my tithe and hold God to his promises with faith in my heart and he has never failed... hallelujah grin

annunaki2:

It's all in the mind, tithers enjoy nothing that non tithers do not. The only difference is that tithers loose ten per cent of their regular income to a pious ponzi scheme.
Re: I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? by annunaki2(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2016
teamchocolate:
Well speak for yourself...

Malachi 3:10 -12 says bring all your tithes into the store house that there may be meat in my house ... God does not need food but his servants who are serving him as fulltime pastor's do.. so I see it as support for the house of God... and there is also a promise attached to it...he will open the Windows of heaven and pour out blessing.. not only that, he will rebuke the devourer for my sake..

I am a proud tither and it works for me because I pay my tithe and hold God to his promises with faith in my heart and he has never failed... hallelujah grin

The malachi scripture you posted was not addressed to Christians but to the children of Israel and biblical tithes was not money but agricultural produce. Are you aware that God forbids us from changing his words as written in scripture? Are you aware that all those who preach monetary tithe are guilty of changing and twisting God's word thereby committing a very grievous sin? If you wish to understand God's tithe command better, you may wish to read deut 14:22-29.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress / Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.