Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (3502 Views)

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / When A Guy Wants To Make Money Quickly So He Can Get Goodlooking Girls / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by kullozone(m): 6:34am On Oct 17, 2016
lovelygurl:

You are such a baby! How old are you? Dude you have self esteem issues gosh! Then get rich and the ladies will be coming , stop whining around. Just that the ladies won't love you but ur money. Simple as abc. If a lady doesn't like you now but only when you get rich that will make you happy right? But they still don't love YOU but ur money. Just whining around like a baby or wait do u think being a fine boy is all what it takes to win a girl's heart. Fine boys without brains are annoying as hell. Just like those with self esteem issues like you. Please stop quoting me. I am too young to deal with a baby

heys, small madam... Will you leave that dude alone and stfu?
Baba dey talk em own reality, you're calling him a baby. We all know you long throat naija girls will fall for the looks but when the guy doen't take you out or buy you gifts ( even if he has lotsa potentials) you start disrespecting him... And fvcking around. Dude has found out he can't be cute without money and still be fvcking pusssy anyhow.
So Just shut up ok?
Naija girls don't love for real, they love the cuteness for just a while and love the money forever.

Bro, jus find small money ehn... Join am with your fineboy and finish them. Don't fall in love oh!

Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by kullozone(m): 6:45am On Oct 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Team ugly and proud grin

WOW!!! You're uglee indeed.
Very few people NOSE they are uglee and are still proud of it. Nice.
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Baba na true jare. Not having bucks to complement one's goodlook is wack oh...

Imagine one of my bae came visiting yesterday without informing me and i was having nothing on me, would u blive i couldn't pay her transport fare not to talk of given her something...

Thanks God say small package dey for fridge already else i would have felt irritated.... Money rocks.
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by Eglobalma: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
kullozone:

heys, small madam... Will you leave that dude alone and stfu?
Baba dey talk em own reality, you're calling him a baby. We all know you long throat naija girls will fall for the looks but when the guy doen't take you out or buy you gifts ( even if he has lotsa potentials) you start disrespecting him... And fvcking around. Dude has found out he can't be cute without money and still be fvcking pusssy anyhow.
So Just shut up ok?
Naija girls don't love for real, they love the cuteness for just a while and love the money forever.

Bro, jus find small money ehn... Join am with your fineboy and finish them. Don't fall in love oh!

bless G
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by wilsonbright: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Can we see ur face? U claim to be handsome but no one has seen ur pics yet... Oga Op for how long are we going to wait?
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by bryan360: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Eglobalma:

if u see me in real life u will cum all over ur pants. im extremely handsome..i just wish i had money cuz girls all admire me but no money has turned me to a sadist
who be this guy nw??abeg go hustle make bar no dy cum rant about hw handsum u r..who handsumness don epp??receive brain in jesuu name..amen
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by SkinnyDude(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Skykid1208:
I know how it feelz coz am currently experiencing it beign a fine boy with no babe (not even an ugly one) its fustrating because all me guys think am getting the cuchies while its actually the opposite...
guy stop lying to yourself. you are not handsome.. with your big face like soaked bread..
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by SkinnyDude(m): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
all these fine boys.. make una dey upload una pics for confirmation..
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by hibiscus76(f): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nairaland has plenty faceless fine boys, fine boys wannabes, used to be a fine boy, would soon be a fine boy, fine boy but don't have money, E remain small make I fine type of boys, I fine when I small, AH AH
TEAM FUGLY GIRLS JOOR...
Op I understand your pain shaa..you want to impress but you can't..God know say you go do evil so he made you broke..#simple
It's temporary shaa
Re: My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking by chigoizie7(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
lovelygurl:

You are such a baby! How old are you? Dude you have self esteem issues gosh! Then get rich and the ladies will be coming , stop whining around. Just that the ladies won't love you but ur money. Simple as abc. If a lady doesn't like you now but only when you get rich that will make you happy right? But they still don't love YOU but ur money. Just whining around like a baby or wait do u think being a fine boy is all what it takes to win a girl's heart. Fine boys without brains are annoying as hell. Just like those with self esteem issues like you. Please stop quoting me. I am too young to deal with a baby

U won't understand op.

U know that feeling when u know that aside ur pretty face and nice ass, that u still need to bring something to the table? But u have nothing to drop on the table.

That feeling u get when it was time for mothers sunday, and u got home and all ur siblings and even ur cousins got something(gift) for ur own mum, but u, u have nothing to give to her, it does not stop the fact that she still loves u or that u are still her child, but that emptiness that u really can't bring something to show for appreciation, not that u don't appreciate the fact that she is ur mum.

Op, is handsome, but he is broke, some girls can or will even love him to the moon even when he is broke. The only thing here is that op is not comfortable that he is broke, he is not comfortable that despite being handsome, that he still has nothing else to offer other than being handsome. And haven realised that money rules the world, he is scared of commuting for fear of not being able to provide or offer any other thing aside being handsome.

To me, I think OP has a good case.

Have u ever truly loved someone that u ask urself, if u really deserve the person, because nothing u do for him really worth the fact that u are with him, when u see urslf as just a liability when in the actual sense u should be an asset even when the person doesn't see u as a liability. That feeling that something is missing somewhere.

For OP, he knew he had almost what it takes to keep a girl, but he also know that one important factor is missing and it just makes things not right for him

Which Of These Places Are You Hanging-out This December - 2016?? / WOW ! See How This Lady Dressed . Question .(pic) / Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her