Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry (1179 Views)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by Sarkodi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
A Lagos court has slammed a N300, 000 bail on an unemployed man, 32-year-old Debo Adisa, for allegedly stabbing a man with a broken bottle at a hotel for refusing to buy him a beer.

https://samkoye..co.ke/2016/10/what-man-did-to-colleague-over-beer-in.html?m=1
Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by HQuadreal: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
FTC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by HQuadreal: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
FTC.
Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by HQuadreal: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
FTC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by xendra: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:
No need to follow the link.
lol...you are vexing!!

2 Likes

Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by HQuadreal: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
xendra:
lol...you are vexing!!
No mind me jawe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by Antina(f): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by HQuadreal: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Antina:
Thanks
Yh.
Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by Sarkodi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
guy why do you do that pls help me detect am pls I beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:
bad guy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by Julietcutie(f): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Not good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by HQuadreal: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
bad guy cheesy cheesy
Na Me!
Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by HQuadreal: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sarkodi:
guy why do you do that pls help me detect am pls I beg
Are you talking to me.
Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
It did not make me cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:

Na Me!
lol. You wicked sha cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:

Are you talking to me.
yes na. He wants you to delete it. He wants traffic on his blog. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by HQuadreal: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
yes na. He wants you to delete it. He wants traffic on his blog. Lol
should I delete it ?
Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by HQuadreal: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. You wicked sha cheesy cheesy
wetin I do na.
Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:

should I delete it ?
Bros Na your choice o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by HQuadreal: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Bros Na your choice o cheesy
I will delete it now.
Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
People fight for pettier issues. At least this one had a solid reason. Back as kids I got into a lot of fights over who could make better tasting indomie. Read somewhere two African Americans shot each other over a debate on who could mix Kool aid better.

1 Like

Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:

I will delete it now.
help the guy biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by HQuadreal: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Antina:
Thanks.
Re: What Man Did To Colleague Over Beer In Lagos Will Make You Cry by HQuadreal: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
help the guy biko
i don delete am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation- One Of The Most Degrading Habit On Earth / Happy Birthday Omonighoblessing / See The Beautiful Photo Of Eminiem's Daughter - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.