Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (17750 Views)

"My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The OP put put his name in the thread title, so it's not out of place to think that it the event happened to him.

Let me add,
I agree its no out of place, but also, it's unintelligent. The truth is bitter
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Edenoscar(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Plausible explanation : The dynamics of the Earth and the Universe generally are in such a way that God is unable to prevent such events from happening. Not that He lacks the power or will but just that an interference would lead to alterations of grander proportions. Have you looked at it this way?
you are just confusing everything.If he created the universe and has the will to interfere and cant then he's not all powerful.
Forget about any alteration,assuming he's all poweful,all knowing then the rule that he cant interfer does not apply
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

The OP hinted and mentioned boldly that its an allegory!
He did not at first. He modified his post to reflect that.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Let me ask you: what do you want GOD to do in that case?
What type of silly question is that?

When you need a job, what do you want god to do for u?

When a girl is being raped and you are standing by and have the power to handle the rapist, what are u expected to do?
So is it not common sense what God is supposed to do?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

I suggest you go and check my first posts in the topic "A sincere question for theists: where did evil originate from?" by donnffd.

Repost it here, I won't go looking for topics now.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

What type of silly question is that?

When you need a job, what do you want god to do for u?

When a girl is being raped and you are standing by and have the power to handle the rapist, what are u expected to do?
So is it not common sense what God is supposed to do?

State is detailed terms what you want GOD to do in a case where an unreasonable man is about to rape a child.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Edenoscar:

you are just confusing everything.If he created the universe and has the will to interfere and cant then he's not all powerful.
Forget about any alteration,assuming he's all poweful,all knowing then the rule that he cant interfer does not apply
How did you come about your assumptions?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
He did not at first. He modified his post to reflect that.

Okay!

It would have required some level of intelligence to decipher his point. In his opinion, many people don't have that intelligence. Isn't he correct?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

State is detailed terms what you want GOD to do in a case where an unreasonable man is about to rape a child.
A stroke won't be bad or instant heart attack.

Are u happy now? Pls forward this request to God. I don't want to hear of any child being raped again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

What would you want God to do if an armed robber is about to rape your sister in your presence??

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

A stroke won't be bad or instant heart attack.

Are u happy now? Pls forward this request to God. I don't want to hear of any child being raped again.

Why would GOD strike a rapist with heart attack but not strike you with death the first day you lied?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

What are u saying?
Rape of children is one of God's plans for humanity right?
Immutable dynamics. Take the Bible for instance, God could have stopped the killing of Jesus, but He did not. An interference would have had worse consequences. You get?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Okay!

It would have required some level of intelligence to decipher his point. In his opinion, many people don't have that intelligence. Isn't he correct?
It's really unintelligent to think that lack of belief imbues you with any extra intelligence.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Why would GOD strike a rapist with heart attack but not strike you with death the first day you lied?
I don't mind him striking me now. He must be a very stupid god.
I just insulted him, so can he strike me dead now?

Oh! Sorry he can't he aint real cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

What would you want God to do if an armed robber is about to rape your sister in your presence??

Jesus, as they were driving nails into His hands, prayed that GOD should forgive those wicked men.

Stephen did same while they were stoning him.

This is the summary of Christianity.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
It's really unintelligent to think that lack of belief imbues you with any extra intelligence.

Don't attack me, react to my post.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by CHARLOE(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Let me ask you: what do you want GOD to do in that case?
Silly question! Let me ask u, what will superman do in that case, what would u even do? Even a cripple would raise an alarm!

3 Likes

Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Immutable dynamics. Take the Bible for instance, God could have stopped the killing of Jesus, but He did not. An interference would have had worse consequences. You get?
That is what you were taught. Which Jesus? To me Jesus never existed as the bible describes.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

I don't mind him striking me now. He must be a very stupid god.
I just insulted him, so can he strike me dead now?

Oh! Sorry he can't he aint real cheesy

You see? smiley

He is still giving you more time to repent and seek his face.

"The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Pet. 3:9
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Jesus, as they were driving nails into His hands, prayed that GOD should forgive those wicked men.

So that 2 year old shld forgive the rapist? Now I see how serious your case is
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DeSepiero(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

You mean you'll be asking god to forgive the armed robbers when they are just about to rape your sister?
Couldn't you have asked for God to cause them to change their mind? Was he not the same god that hardened Pharaohs heart. God doesn't change does he?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by raphieMontella: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:
That is why they are still christians, they aint that intelligent.
isssh! That hurt!
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
CHARLOE:

Let me ask u, what will superman do in that case, what would u even do? Even a cripple would raise an alarm!

LOL. What if the assailant is armed with dangerous weapon? In that case, alarm might not yield much.

Superman is not GOD, neither am I GOD.

The world is under the influence of Satan. Indeed, rapists are possessed with demons. All kinds of sin, including rape, proceed from Satan, the prince of this world.

Good news is that soon he will be cast out.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

You see? smiley

He is still giving you more time to repent and seek his face.

"The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Pet. 3:9
This is like me saying zeus is giving you more time. He can't do anything because he is not real. Lol
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

You mean you'll be asking god to forgive the armed robbers when they are just about to rape your sister?
Couldn't you have asked for God to cause them to change their mind? Was he not the same god that hardened Pharaohs heart. God doesn't change does he?

Why didn't Stephen ask GOD to change the minds of his assailants?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

LOL. What if the assailant is armed with dangerous weapon? In that case, alarm might not yield much.

Superman is not GOD, neither am I GOD.

The world is under the influence of Satan. Indeed, rapists are possessed with demons. All kinds of sin, including rape, proceed from Satan, the prince of this world.

Good news is that soon he will be cast out.
Interesting...
So god does not do anything because the rapist is holding a dangerous weapon. Hmmm. God must be a coward.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

That is what you were taught. Which Jesus? To me Jesus never existed as the bible describes.
That's another topic. You wan derail your own thread?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

So that 2 year old shld forgive the rapist? Now I see how serious your case is

If GOD can forgive us, despite the fact that our actions cost the life of His Son, no sin is too heavy for us to forgive anybody.

With GOD nothing is impossible. smiley
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by Ranchhoddas: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Don't attack me, react to my post.
I have not attacked you. I am ''reacting'' to your post that religious people are unintelligent.
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Interesting...
So god does not do anything because the rapist is holding a dangerous weapon. Hmmm. God must be a coward.

I wonder why you are not asking why GOD allows politicians to embezzle public funds, causing poverty which eventually kills children.

GOD has saved many people from rapists. GOD has saved many people from armed robbers. However, these incidences are on the rise everyday because this world is under the control of Satan.

Hard to understand?
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by HardMirror(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
DoctorAlien:

If GOD can forgive us, despite the fact that our actions cost the life of His Son, no sin is too heavy for us to forgive anybody.

With GOD nothing is impossible. smiley
What shld we do when we catch someone raping a 2 year old girl? Advice us sir
Re: My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR by DoctorAlien(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
HardMirror:

This is like me saying zeus is giving you more time. He can't do anything because he is not real. Lol

You can say Zeus is giving me time. Fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

RCCG Pastors Have Started Implementing The Dress Code? / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / Being Pure In Heart Can Be Traced To These 5 Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.