Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

The 6 VERY Best Things About Breaking Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 6 VERY Best Things About Breaking Up (459 Views)

6 Very Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Have Had S*x With Tonto Dikeh (photos). / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / 9 Important Facts You Should Know About Breaking Your P*nis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 6 VERY Best Things About Breaking Up by saphhire: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Breaking up is hard to do, but let's be real, most often, it's for the best.

I highlighted what I thought are the best things about breaking up with someone

1. Saving those Naira bills. I remember getting my first salaary after my last breakup and realizing how much money I had because I wasn't spending it all on lunches and dinners not forgetting expensive gifts. I would rather take myself out for a treat and still have money left over!!!

2. Good riddance to bad rubbish. If it's not a match, it's hard but it's also good to move on. Being free of a relationship that clearly wasn't beneficial to you and focusing on yourself is very key.

3. Learning to love yourself again. I'm two weeks out of a six-year relationship and my sense of self has improved so much. Now that the shock is over I'm starting to love myself again for the first time in a very long time.

4. Finding yourself again.
The moment you realize you are a complete person on your own is one of the greatest feelings ever. Understanding that you are an awesome person who people love and will love and that people still find you amazing even though your ex berated you and called you ugly and gave you side eyes whenever you felt good looking is a sigh of relief.

COMPLETE POST: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/single-post/2016/10/16/These-Are-The-6-VERY-Best-Things-About-Breaking-Up

MORE LOVE AND SEX ARTICLES: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/love-sex
Re: The 6 VERY Best Things About Breaking Up by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
un-guarded attrition by a child!

mis-placed priorities, villainous crap-mongering menace to, not only society, but all living creatures. #grow up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Other Than Money A Woman Will Dump You Like A Bad Habit / The Burden Of A Rose. (appreciating Women All Over) / LOVE Is Cursed By Monogmy- My Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.