Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? (2045 Views)

Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / Girl With Biggest Backside Shares Her Bad Videos Online - Don't Miss To Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Before you all call for my head or call me a woman beater/abuser. I love my girlfriend. We being on for close to 3 years now and nothing stopping us from getting to the alter.

Aside that, she can get annoying at times with her nonchalant and I don't care attitude. At times she ask me to prepare her dinner if not she'll go to bed with an empty stomach(cooking is my best hobby and she's taking advantage of it). Secondly she just goes mute on me for days without bringing on table what's eating her up. Anytime she's around for the weekend she always want me to pet her to sleep if not I ain't sleeping that night. It gets annoying most times.

So just 4 days ago, we engaged in a heated argument and I really tried avoiding words exchange but she went toooo far and pulled the plug. First time ever, I raised my hand on her and she was gasping for breath.

We settled the issue already but since then, she's being acting too nice and lovingly. Just today I came back from strolling and met her at my cribs preparing dinner(my favorite meal). We ate together and had a little funny conversation. Looking straight into her eyes she's always giving me this puppy dog look of innocency. Now I'm regretting why I touched her in the first place.

But I still left thinking if the slap really hard reset her to this present state. After slapping her I thought she'll go all sub zero on me, but instead she's giving me cooling Coolu love We cool now. The lovey lovey don upgrade to love 2.0.

Please note I did not creat this thread to make you try it on your bae o. If you try hard reset her and she got bricked thereby complicating issues at hand, OYO.

Una good evening and how was the Sunday?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
You just ate a forbidden fruit of human relationships and you may find yourself lustfully beckoning to its appeal.
Ask for her forgiveness instead of basking in this vain glory
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by jonaifame22(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
no, it'll only bring out the worst in her
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Bossontop(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
B careful oo bros....she fit dey plan "ice-chilled revenge"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by lokito: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
All I have to say is, don't ever EVER do it again. It's not good.
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Somebody once said some ladies love been beaten.

Seems your gf is one of such.

7 Likes

Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
Somebody once said some ladies love been beaten.

Seems your gf is one of such.
Yorubas call her type "Alara Iya" grin cheesy grin. Destiny resetting slap nii tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Beating doesn't really change anything(long term) its actually a temporary fix!

personally when i want to get through to my gf, i just stop talking and ignore her! works every time!

That being sad, some girls enjoy it(beating) lipsrsealed some are aware that saying certain things will provoke such actions and still trigger it!

but.... its wrong generally and honestly wont bring long term changes #diplomacy

2 Likes

Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Yorubas call her type "Alara Iya" grin cheesy grin. Destiny resetting slap nii tongue
Lol...no man born of a woman will try that rubbish on me.
Twinnie, how're you today?.
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Neimar: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
yes ooo destiny resetting slap
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by EmperorLee(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:

And if he does? Mtcheew una go just dey brag mumu brag.

Op jaare

There are some girls that actually love being beaten but that doesn't give you the Go ahead to do it, Only a beast will hit a woman...... You strike a woman, You strike a rock.
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
Looool, where pesin go beat for my own body sef cheesy cheesy grin. I'm happy twinnie, you?
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Op jaare

There are some girls that actually love being beaten but that doesn't give you the Go ahead to do it, Only a beast will hit a woman...... You strike a woman, You strike a rock.
It's not bragging if is actually what i stand for.

And i will repeat it if you want emperor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmmm op i like u already.Continue hitting her hard untill she finally die and u end ur life in jail.Nonsense! undecided undecided
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Probably she's planning your death grin grin grin

No lady likes to be beaten, Some ladies endure it out of love which you guys mostly misinterpret.

Op try it again and watch her leave smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Looool, where pesin go beat for my own body sef cheesy cheesy grin. I'm happy twinnie, you?
cheesy cheesy I don't know o!.
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by EmperorLee(m): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
It's not bragging if is actually what i stand for.

And i will repeat it if you want emperor.

And I ask again, what you gon do if a guy hits you ?

Bewitch him?

Shoot him?

Call the cops?

What you gon do?

2 Likes

Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

And I ask again, what you gon do if a guy hits you ?

Bewitch him?

Shoot him?

Call the cops?

What you gon do?
I sincerely need not do either of those...but, there are many ways to kill a rat.

Will handle him how i deem fit at the moment, can't even fight, and haven't been in such a situation before but until then...that's if i ever date those types.
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by mirrakk(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
actually op. Sometimes ladies can be very annoying. They knw what gets u angry but they still do it afterall. their objective i don't understand but that shouldnt make u bit her. simple silence and cold shoulder could do it. my tot though
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by NEPAMAN(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hahahahahaha... Stupidity, guy listen to my warning if u want to live...

From now on, sleep with one eye open... U are in danger... Obey and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by EmperorLee(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
I sincerely need not do either of those...but, there are many ways to kill a rat.

Will handle him how i deem fit at the moment, can't even fight, and haven't been in such a situation before but until then...that's if i ever date those types.

Girl...

I tell you, you can't do nothing about it, the highest you can do is walk out of the relationship.

And you need not brag about how fortunate you are by not finding yourself in a relationship with "Those types". They are always the sweetest when the love is in it's prime, you won't see it labelled on their fore head. Just be thankful you have not met one and pray not to meet one.

Verily I say unto you Herbie, if a guy you are dating hits you, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy I don't know o!.

Lol. What don't you know biko Olodo tongue
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Girl...

I tell you, you can't do nothing about it, the highest you can do is walk out of the relationship.

And you need not brag about how fortunate you are by not finding yourself in a relationship with "Those types". They are always the sweetest when the love is in it's prime, you won't see it labelled on their fore head. Just be thankful you have not met one and pray not to meet one.

Verily I say unto you Herbie, if a guy you are dating hits you, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Walking out of the relationship is doing something.
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Girl...

Preach on pastor. Preach tongue

2 Likes

Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol. What don't you know biko Olodo tongue
Who activate your mumu button this nyt?. tongue

Where person won beat for my body or yours self eh?, he wants to end up spending days in the emergency room?. grin
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by EmperorLee(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
Walking out of the relationship is doing something.

Lol and that's what you are bragging about?

Aderola15:

Preach on pastor. Preach tongue

grin

1 Like

Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
Who activate your mumu button this nyt?. tongue

Where person won beat for my body or yours self eh?, he wants to end up spending days in the emergency room?. grin
Looool. Dunno sef, been unnecessarily happy since morning angry lipsrsealed. Beat me and dig your grave biko cheesy. But twinnie, some girls no dey try. I'm a lil bit guilty of the 2nd paragraph tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Rozaystunna(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
stellx:
You just ate a forbidden fruit of human relationships and you may find yourself lustfully beckoning to its appeal.
Ask for her forgiveness instead of basking in this vain glory
shut up
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Looool. Revenge is on its way grin

I would have acted like girl. Revenge is so sweet especially when it's unexpected. grin
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Rozaystunna(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Op jaare

Oga don't mind her, try rubbish and you ll collect
Re: Does Hitting Your Lady Hard Reset Her From Her Bad Attitude? by Rozaystunna(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hmmmm op i like u already.Continue hitting her hard untill she finally die and u end ur life in jail.Nonsense! undecided undecided
mechie onu, don't be stubborn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money? / How Three Guys Had Sex With A Lady On The Same Day / +18 Another Fake Big Ass Bouncing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.