Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

What!!!!!! See This Fela's Drawing With Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What!!!!!! See This Fela's Drawing With Food (773 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home / Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor / Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What!!!!!! See This Fela's Drawing With Food by Dietherapy247(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
I simply blog at www.dietherapy247.com Food is any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth. we need food and water for survival yes but some individual don’t only see food as a nutritious substance but also a vessel for change. This lady Haneefah Adam on instagram found love in using food to express her creativity.Her food art are so amazing i love them,i hope you will cherish them too. FEED YOUR EYES here: www.dietherapy247.com/2016/10/15/amazing-food- arts-beats-graphic-designs/#more-486
Re: What!!!!!! See This Fela's Drawing With Food by harffie(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dietherapy247:

I simply blog at www.dietherapy247.com
Food is any nutritious substance that people or
animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in
order to maintain life and growth. we need food
and water for survival yes but some individual
don’t only see food as a nutritious substance but
also a vessel for change. This lady Haneefah
Adam on instagram found love in using food to
express her creativity.Her food art are so
amazing i love them,i hope you will cherish them
too.
FEED YOUR EYES here:
www.dietherapy247.com/2016/10/15/amazing-food-
arts-beats-graphic-designs/#more-486

Re: What!!!!!! See This Fela's Drawing With Food by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Where is the drawing?
Re: What!!!!!! See This Fela's Drawing With Food by Dietherapy247(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2016
Check the link okay..dear friend

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Forgive Chioma / Can You Kiss A Mad Woman For 10million Naira? / How To Wear A Backless Dress Without Your Bra Showing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.