Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) (1199 Views)

Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys, great afternoon everyone. After my bro nevetslbot posted that cutie pic of kiss Daniel, I decided to try my luck on this wooden artwork on saturday and this was what I was able to come up with.

Rate am for me my good pple, shey I try?

Redbeans
Nevetslbot
Aderola15
Lalas247
Refiner
Alexialin
Iamkashybaby.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Amazing...u getting there wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Amazing...u getting there wink
oh thanks oh dear smiley
Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Atlantia(f): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nice. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Would have rate u too but u already called those who u want that from

so goodluck waiting for their rating

and as for me, i'm fvcking outta dis thread.........

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Gofwane(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Upload some more.
Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Keep it up! Looks good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Terrible, total rubbish and disgraceful of artist.

Little advice, go find your talent somewhere else undecided
Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by SexyNairalander: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
booked

waste of ink

you need serious improvement0
Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol bro..it doesn't have to be that way, I only called those I knew and some of them asked me to tag them too...pls understand.
Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Terrible, total rubbish and disgraceful of artist.

Little advice, go find your talent somewhere else undecided
guy, I knew u to be a pained guy, I got a job, this painting was only done for fun,got no passion for it. So save ur bashing for someone else.
Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Atlantia:
Nice. smiley
thanks dear.
Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

waste of ink

you need serious improvement0
no need for improvement bro, I just made this for the fun of it nothing special but thanks anyway.
Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
same here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
same here
OK then.
Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is cool for starters, don't know much about art works but you sure do need lots of improvement. Keep it up swtz kiss kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Aderola15:
This is cool for starters, don't know much about art works but you sure do need lots of improvement. Keep it up swtz kiss kiss
thank you cutie kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:
Keep it up! Looks good
thanks bumbae wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by refiner(f): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Beautiful..i rate u 5/10.. grin

Come lemme teach u how to draw. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Hi guys, great afternoon everyone. After my bro nevetslbot posted that cutie pic of kiss Daniel, I decided to try my luck on this wooden artwork on saturday and this was what I was able to come up with.

Rate am for me my good pple, shey I try?

Redb.eans
Nevetsl.bot
Aderol.a15
Lalas2.47
Refin.er
Alexiali.n
Iamkashybaby.
not bad. In between..... Is that sh*t i see at the bumbum of the lady? That black spot though cheesy
Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
refiner:
Beautiful..i rate u 5/10.. grin

Come lemme teach u how to draw. wink
I won't mind at all pretty miss, I was AS A MATTER OF URGENCY looking for a female tutor, I think I'll settle with you smiley

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
redbeans:
not bad. In between..... Is that sh*t i see at the bumbum of the lady? That black spot though cheesy
thanks my brother, been enjoying ur threads like kilode grin

Hope you're great G?
Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
thanks my brother, been enjoying ur threads like kilode grin

Hope you're great G?
Ohh. Feeling like Evans (Ipob billionaire). to your question... I'm alive for today. Managed to eat pepsi and four coaster biscuit. grin
Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
redbeans:
Ohh. Feeling like Evans (Ipob billionaire). to your question... I'm alive for today. Managed to eat pepsi and four coaster biscuit. grin

You even see Pepsi drink, I dey here dey find zobo seller angry cry

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
redbeans:
lol funny guy grin I'm sure you had more than that, looking toward to your next thread grin
Re: Check Out My Drawing With A Black Pen And Rate Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
angry

(1) (Reply)

Th!s Are The 6 Female Hab!ts That Men Love Most, #5 Will Blow Your M!nd! / Nude And Sex: Facebook Celebrity, Penocraft Ayomide Replies Nigerian Guy / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.