Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends (4996 Views)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please / I'm New Here (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by olanshile2016(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
undecided
chill bro,I trust dem romance dudes,you will soon be busted
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
olanshile2016:

chill bro,I trust dem romance dudes,you will soon be busted
ok
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
fine
u have nothing to fear... Just follow me in my profile NEPAMAN & Smallville10 (which is my original profile). U can click d search button and search smallville10... I will help u stay away from wrong folks here; we got alot of insane fvckers here... Ifu got any problem jsut type my moniker (Smallville10 or NEPAMAN) in ur comment and i will come to ur rescue...

And ENJOY THE LAND! grin
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by mhisbliss(f): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
welcome smiley, she has no idea what she just got herself into, kikikiki

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
U are welcome pardon the guys they suspect fowl play
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
why would i be banned
dont worry, Yinkey6 is one of our insane patients... We'll get him back to his cage soon
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Presh900(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
For fvck's sake we don't gv a bleep if you are new or not..get that into ur skull
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:
fowl kor chicken ni
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
NEPAMAN:
u have nothing to fear... Just follow me in my profile NEPAMAN & Smallville10 (which is my original profile). U can click d search button and search smallville10... I will help u stay away from wrong folks here; we got alot of insane fvckers here... Ifu got any problem jsut type my moniker (Smallville10 or NEPAMAN) in ur comment and i will come to ur rescue...

And ENJOY THE LAND! grin
ok smiley done
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Presh900:
For fvck's sake we don't gv a bleep if you are new or not..get that into ur skull
presh is a lovely name sadly you bear it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:
thanks, am beginning to think i shouldn't upload my pics and just deactivate
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
welcome smiley, she has no idea what she just got herself into, kikikiki
what could that possibly be, this is a mean place afterall
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
seriously how do i upload my pics like others
click on edit profile
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Yinkey6(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
shocked
NEPAMAN:
dont worry, Yinkey6 is one of our insane patients... We'll get him back to his cage soon
NEPAMAN:
NEPAMAN:
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Presh900:
awon bad guy don come... They got no chill at all
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by mhisbliss(f): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
what could that possibly be, this is a mean place afterall
am sorry, they're nice people around you just need to know them

Like my very good friend mzlarem she has an awesome personality
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
presh is a lovely name sadly you bear it
BLOOD OF JESUS... See knock out! COLATERAL DAMAGE. PRESH900 I THINK U NEED A REST grin

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by daremiarchs(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=olanshile2016 post=50259010]welcome back
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
NEPAMAN:
click on edit profile
thanks seen, I'll update for a while and take it down for people thinking am a guy cheesy
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
am sorry, they're nice people around you just need to know them

Like my very good friend mzlarem she has an awesome personality
would love to meet her
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Presh900(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
Presh Cyndy is a lovely name sadly you i bear it
lol...that was epic??
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
u are yet to enjoy dis land... Thats just who they are... If dis guys see ur picture to be pretty, they will turn out nice i bet u... Alot of fvckers here though
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Presh900(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
seems not all your brain cells are dead..
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
NEPAMAN:
u are yet to enjoy dis land... Thats just who they are... If dis guys see ur picture to be pretty, they will turn out nice i bet u... Alot of fvckers here though
uploaded my pic, will take it down after a while and upload when am sure i wont be bullied
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Presh900:
lol...that was epic??
comin from d man him self undecided
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Presh900(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
NEPAMAN:
comin from d man him self undecided
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Presh900:
seems not all your brain cells are dead..
stop please
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by NEPAMAN(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
uploaded my pic, will take it down after a while and upload when am sure i wont be bullied
no need, just report any bullying by clicking d report platfom below the bullier's (watever dat means) comment and report the number rule he broke
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Presh900(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
stop please
buh you started it..i gave you my opinion and you insulted me....who does that??
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by TSOM(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
NEPAMAN:

And ENJOY THE LAND! grin

Easy, dude. Let your brain do the thinking this one time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Cyndyonyx(f): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Presh900:
buh you started it..i gave you my opinion and you insulted me....who does that??
i didnt insult you
Re: I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends by Yinkey6(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Just joking. How was your day? You can Pm me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion!! / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) / After Courting A Lady For 12 Years, This Finally Happens..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.