Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around (70651 Views)

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Gistformant: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2019
Man returns home to meet his friend half-naked with only his girlfriend around; drags him out at Idiosan, Matogun, Ogun State.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4bohKDnxG4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX6RmEuE1d8

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Gistformant: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by eTECTIV: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Mayb the weather was hot na and he needed to cool off and she helped him by fanning him... Izza simple sturvs

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Mokason28: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Speechless
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:56am On Nov 04, 2019
Did they "caught" him?

Check my signature for an accident free first body corolla sports 2007

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Ahmed0336(m): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2019
eTECTIV:
Mayb the weather was hot na and he needed to cool off and she helped him by fanning him... Izza simple sturvs

Try this with me I pray you'll be alive to give this testimony undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Ahmed0336(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Did they "caught" him?

Chai!!!!! cry

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by General0847: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2019
This over girlfriend? Pvssies. I can't see pictures of him assaulting his girlfriend.

9 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by General0847: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Did they "caught" him?
Jesu Kristu !!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Gistformant: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Abfinest007(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2019
a friend in need but didn't go through the right channel so he go chop beating

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Kingluqman(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2019
Trust no woman my people!

36 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by mamajj17(f): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Did they "caught" him?

Better still dear, was he Cut? We all make Mistake!

33 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by mamajj17(f): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2019
Kingluqman:
Trust no woman my people!

Not all Women dear, thou the USELESS Ones undecided

16 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Brandstudio01: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2019
Hnmm
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Tokziby: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2019
You are fighting ur friend while leaving out ur girlfriend, guy ur brain needs a reset.
Your girl na big LovePeddler!!! Ur friend just happens to be one of her client.

Never blame the man that sleeps with ur girl(aside rape) but blame the girl that opened her confluence town for tourist.

O L O S H O!!!!

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2019
Could this be a coincidence?!
This is the song playing on our 'machine' on 3rd Mainland bridge at the moment we opened this thread...
(watch how some slow imbe.... shout na lie)

PSQAURE : OMOGE MI...

Omoge mi ati padi mi iye iye ... iye iye!
Oremi eeeh...
Girl why...
so many times I wonder why
Tears dey for my eyes
For so long me I no... no
Say my girl friend and my best friend
Dey play me and they no send
This na the thing way dey make me
Feel so...
I bin forgive her the other time
She was begin to be mine
I told her not to cry
That everything will be alright
But now I wonder why
It has to be this guy
This Na my only best friend

if Na you tell me wetin you go do
Your girl friend?
Omoge ti mo feran
Ti emi feran, ti emi fe ri
Omoge mi ati padi mi
Nwotisemi nko ti o da
Wetin you go do your best friend?

This Na padi mi oremi eeeh... eeeh...
Eeeh... Eeeh... Girl why...
no, no, no, no, no-no-no!

It is well! wink

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by LOGOBELT: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2019
Let the game begin

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Did they "caught" him?
yes they didn't caught him

4 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by MrVagina: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83726365:
Hmmmmm, this is deep!
[/s]

10 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Princedapace(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2019
I cherish friendship so much that I can never ever ever ever betray my friend even if the lady offer me millions to sleep with her.

Betrayal hurts badly

40 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Dshocker(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2019
But they didn't do anything

3 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by DirtyGold: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2019
It was certainly an intense yoga teaching session to be half naked wink
Well done o

What's tha business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by 9jayes: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2019
Nothing there, I use to wear ordinary boxer alone with my neighbor's wife

7 Likes

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by osusu(m): 9:06am On Nov 04, 2019
mamajj17:

Not all Women dear, thou the USELESS Ones undecided
Gbam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by tillaman(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2019
grin
Make the guy schenk the matter jare, plenty babes out there waiting for you to reach out to them, he should be glad he’s not married to her yet!! Some friends sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Oluwapresley(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2019
Jesus
Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by tico1212(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2019
Why not fight the girlfriend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2019
some girl friends can misbehave ehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.